Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

@Revnarh, nachos it is! LOL

GAH, the thought of squirmy things against my body makes me shudder, not to mention slightly nauseous. Flying little vampires it is.

An evening in a snowstorm in NYC with a romantic partner, or a clear day on a crisp afternoon with family at a picnic?

Definitely going with the snowstorm in NYC. I love snow! I'd probably pick it regardless of the romantic partner. That isn't to say I don't have a lovely family!

Being stuck on a desert island with tons of other people or stranded at an isolated, 5 star mountain resort with no one else around?

That's a hard one, how about the 5 star? I can invite people later.

Would you rather live in a haunted house where you can see the ghosts or live in a house with undead?

I'll go with the haunted house with ghosts. They're more likely to be able to speak and have some interesting stories. They're probably prettier and smell nicer too.

If you had to chose, would you rather lose your ability to hear, or your ability to taste?

Taste, because I assume with smell still intact, you might still get something, whereas loss of hearing cuts off a huge part of the world

Wine or roses?

Vodka

Would you rather be an X-men style mutant that's deformed, but has a useful power, or a Grimm's Fairy Tail style protagonist that get the things they most wanted out of life, but with a crippling draw back? ((Hopes that isn't too vague))

I ate a lot sushi, but never saw some that had fish eyes.

A sensitive bobne shattered, it would be the first broken bone I ever had in my entire life.

Would you rather have a long scar from a knife somewhere on your body or burn marks on your arm?

Knife scar, chicks dig scars. Plus if it was already healed it wouldn't much matter.

Would you rather get cut or burnt?

As for the sushi thing, Iron Chief for the win. But I think it's more of a Japanese Sushi thing, then American Sushi.

Burn. As in I've just received a major insult.

Ashton-Kutcher-Burn.jpg

Seann William Scott or Ashton Kutcher?

Outdoors, because "video games conflict minerals"

Bourbon or Scotch?

Do I really have to chose? I don't like the taste of rubarb nor apricot. I'd say apricot, it tastes slightly better than strawberry with rubarb.

Blueberry muffins or frosted cupcakes?

Um, I'd let you choose since I don't have frosting much but I'm sure they're both delish.

Black tea (the way you prefer) or coffee (ditto)

Black Tea

Would you rather be stuck on a deserted Island with a handsome debonair, Or married with kids, knowing you've teamed with a rotten cheater of a husband?

Probably stuck on an island (hopefully it's a nice island). I don't really want kids.

Would you rather fellate one 6-inch cock every morning and every evening, or one 12-inch cock every early afternoon, around lunchtime?

Back
Top Bottom