Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

The reasons I'd go invisible would probably result in some degree of heavy breathing, so I'd say fly.

Here's a simple one: missionary or cowgirl?

Cowgirl. I always end up topping in my RPs and would love to switch it up once in a while.
Sci-fi or Fantasy?

Coffee. I never have quite gotten the tea thing down, but now that it is fall I will have a cup of cocoa in the evening.

When you begin writing a new story on here do you like the sex to be immediate or do you like a slow burn?

Slow Burn. Always prefer that, although exceptions can be made for shorter stories.

Would you rather eat a pineapple pizza or drink a litre of milk?

Definitely Pineapple Pizza, no need to worry about disastrous consequences with that food choice.

Would you rather travel the world but only stay in 2 star hotels, or travel you home country but get to stay in 5 star hotels?

5 star in my home country. 2 star hotels are RANCID in some countries.

Do you prefer RPing 1 on 1, or RPing in a group?

If I knew the group would last longer than a few posts RPing as a group.

Yet since that seems nearly impossible I definitely prefer RPing 1 on 1.

RPing a Fantasy story or a Modern Story?

Modern Day is definitely easier to RP, given we have common frames of reference. But I do enjoy a good fantasy story, simply because it allows you to flex the imagination a bit more.

Would you rather write a Near Future Sci-Fi story, or a Far Future Sci-Fi story?

Near future, because it's not done very often.

Would you rather live forever, but be eligible for a position of power every so often (so that your immortality would help make sure humanity doesn't fuck itself into extinction) or live a normal lifespan but with superpowers, potentially using them to alter the balance of power here and now while being able to escape repercussions?

Live forever with only the occasional interference. I think that would be enough to make the world a better place.

Would you rather you sold your soul with an expiration date? eg. You got something in return and only had to give it up as you neared the end of the contract or would you sell your soul to get more power with evil immediately?

Sold my soul with more power immediately. That implies I don't actually need my soul since it already belongs to someone else. In the alternative it implies that my soul is tied to my consciousness and I don't care for being someone's slave for eternity.

Would you rather receive immediate responses of moderate quality, or quality responses on a weekly basis?

Immediate responses of moderate quality.

Would you rather have a nice friendly writer who amuses you or a bastard of a person who writes so well that you obsess about the post?

Friendly writer, no contest there.

Would you rather be forced to eat only one flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life, or drink one type of soda? (Your diet would be otherwise totally unrestricted.)

Ice cream. I very seldom have any and it's always the same kind anyway.

Would you rather sell a limb of your choice for a million dollars, or spend a thousand dollars for an additional limb of your choice?

Considering the limb works, give me that extra arm any day. I'll make the million by being a boxing prodigy.

Would you rather be cold and never able to be warm again for your whole life, or hot and never able to be cooler again for your whole life?

Cold. As a northener, I can handle cold just fine, but I become an unmotivated, lazy human puddle in the heat.

Would you rather appear like you are in an amazing shape, but have next to no athletic capacity, or be incredibly athletic while not looking at all like you would be?

Be incredibly athletic while not looking at all like you would be.
This is again a case of just "being what I've got going on right now".
Very skinny.

Would you rather lose all your teeth all at once as they are forcibly pulled out of your mouth, or have one tooth fall out every month until you're out, painlessly?

Forcibly. I should be able to file for damages and get a better medical coverage plan if it is assault rather than an undiagnosed disease and get dentures. I think.

Would you rather be a super hero of moderate average ability but with a side-kick with even greater abilities and you still get the credit for all the good work, or would you rather be the side-kick with incredible superpowers but all the credit goes to the hero with no super powers to speak of?

I'd rather be the sidekick. I have all these phenomenal powers and I still benefit from my hero's success even if I don't get the credit.

Would you rather be a slave to a gentle and kind master, or a master to a difficult slave?

A Master. A slave is a slave with no agency or freedom. A difficult slave feels like a small problem to live with in comparison.

Would you rather had 5,000 dollars and no one had to know about it, or 5,000,000 dollars, but it was on the news with your name and face shown?

The five million. It's not like anyone could do much about the knowledge, and the comfort is worthwhile. 5,000 is just a month's wages. 5,000,000 would take me 83 years to accumulate. I could functionally quit my job and live off of that with the same level of comfort I currently experience until the end of my natural life, or play the stock and cumulate interest with one million a piece and become incredulously wealthy in a very short amount of time. Even if I end up making the worse possible investment bets with those two millions, I'd still have more money than I'd make in 40 years of nonstop labor and be able to live comfortable until the age of 70. 5,000,000 is enough to pay my rent for 268 years.

Would you rather have one great, constant, reliable RP partner, or two good, semi-constant, semi-reliable RP partners?

Shit, you're actually coming at the thread with hard questions.

Maybe the one great, constant, reliable RP partner.

Would you rather have a very good RP with a very good writer, or a fantastic RP partner but they insist on a kink you are not super interested in?

I would rather a very good RP with a very good writer. An RP partner is also communicative and able to bounce ideas back and forth and come to a consensus, so the idea of a "fantastic RP partner" also being a partner who insists on a kink you've stated no interest in sounds like a logical impossibility to me.

Would you rather write with a partner who loves your setting and plot suggestions, but nopes half your kinks, or write with a partner who loves all your kinks, but is a lot pickier on setting?

Back
Top Bottom