Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

Taste.

Her lips taste like passion. White-hot - desire winding your stomach tight, eviscerating thoughts and 'what-ifs' and sundering through logic and resistances alike. You can taste her lipstick - not fruity, never fruity - but classy and full-bodied. Like smoke. Like bourbon. Like the last dredges of oak-aged wine, a flavor you cannot name but find yourself rapidly addicted to. The kiss grows messy. You taste yourself on her lips, in the silvery strands of saliva that compound the lurid tête-à-tête. You think to yourself: who needs alcohol with a woman like this?

Would you rather receive a sexy text message or a sexy photo?

Gimme an example.

Last edited:
Self driving car. I actually really like riding in a car when I can zone out or read or something. I definitely don’t like to clean, but I prefer taking care of my own messes.

Would you rather spend a month with no internet/tv or no sunlight?

A spanking!

Would you rather have the answers to everything in the universe/life or stay where you're at with knowledge?

[To answer my own question, it's horrifically true with the saying 'The more you know, the more you fear.' and despite wanting to know everything, I think I'll pass that chance for the sake of my sanity.]

I want to know everything. Always. Including, and especially, the stuff that doesn't, or might, not matter.

Would you rather dance naked in the rain for an audience of your coworkers, or shout at/bully your favourite family member/friend?

Shout at my favorite family member/friend. He/she will understand the circumstances and prefer that to me no longer having a job!

Would you rather RP with a very imaginative partner whose prose is just ok, or RP with someone who's too passive/reactive but whose writing is just 'wow"s.

A very imaginative partner with okay prose. Plot, characterization and worldbuilding is a massive part of writing, especially if you want to make it last and get thrilled about "what comes next".

Would you rather be physically healthy but have mental health issues or mentally healthy but have constant aches and pains?

Physically healthy with mental health issues. I’m already managing with those anyway!

Would you rather be the world’s best kisser or the world’s best dancer?

Kisser. There's no mental temperament I can get into that makes me want to dance.

Would you rather eat Sushi or Lasagne?

Sushi! 🤤 🍱

Would you rather live in a video game or in an anime, why?

Tough one. Probably a novel, just because I tend to get somewhat motivated by ambition and short stories just doesn't light that same fire, even if they would be super useful as practice and probably could be fun in their own right.

Would you rather be live in a fantasy universe or a science fiction universe?

Realistically? Probably sci-fi - you can emulate fantasy stuff in simulations, and fantasy being medieval, this is kind of an easy comparison
(This is largely dependent on the exact universes though - I'd much rather be in, say, LoTR than Warhammer 40K, for example)

Would you rather fluently learn a new language, or a new musical instrument?

New language. I've already done the musical instrument thing. :)
What language to pick, though...? So many to choose from...

Would you rather...live in a Lunar Colony or a Martian Colony?

Lunar Colony!

Would you rather have tea or coffee?

Coffee. I've had tea a handful times and I didn't like it. With all the types of the tea in the world, there's probably a tea for me but I don't feel like searching for it.

Would you rather eat a dog or a cat?

Eat a Cat.
They're called Dim Sims. ;)

Would you rather have a Guest Star role in a Murder Mystery or a Sitcom?

As an actor? Probably a murder mystery. I might just get to play some cool, smug villain, rather than a cousin who may or may not be a product of incest.

Would you rather be able to eat whatever you want to without any negative health effects or be able to avoid exercise for as long as you want without any negative health effects?

The beard. I could not stand the constant smell of fish.

Would you rather go out in public in fetish wear with your face exposed or completely naked with a mask?

Completely naked with a mask. Not because I'd be embarrassed, but because masks are the sexiest kind of kink wear.

Would you rather be stuck infinitely reliving the best moment of your life or completely erase your past?

If I were to infinitely relive the best moment of my life, it'd quickly become my worst. So I'd rather completely erase my past.

Would you rather be forced to write purple prose for the rest of your life or would you rather be forced to write dry but clear prose for the rest of your life?

Back
Top Bottom