Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

Language, you could watch so much undubbed/unsubtitled anime!

Would you rather be able to speak to all animals, but not humans. OR Would you rather sing every note perfectly, but that's the only way you can communicate?

I'd rather speak with animals, most humans don't have anything meaningful to say.

Would you rather find yourself transported back to Europe in the Dark Ages or to Feudal Japan?

Both would be difficult. I can speak/read a bit of Japanese but it was quite different back then, not to mention I'm a tall blonde white gaijin who would stick out and probably end up dead much faster... I'll go with Europe in the Dark Ages, hopefully I could make my way to the British Isles and amaze people with my knowledge of basic scientific things that would probably cause a time paradox eventually and destroy causality... On second thought, I'll go with Feudal Japan. At least if I'm dead and not destroying the future, life goes on, right?

Would you ratherrrrrr...

Cure covid and any other pandemics forever, or have Superman/Omni Man super powers?

Easy: cure pandemics

Would you rather: be able to change your biologic sex at will or change into any animal at will

That'd be an attractive option for many folks understandably, but I'm comfortably a cisgender male, so I'll go with being Beast Boy lol~

Would you rather: have Batman's intelligence/skills or Bruce Wayne's money?

With the intelligence and skills, I'd be in the position to make the money anyway. I'll go with the former.

Would you rather have heartburn or brain freeze?

Good choice Cantarella, same.

I'll go with brain freeze, since it's generally much shorter time-wise but still certainly uncomfortable.

Would you rather eat only rice-based meals or noodle-based meals?

Noodles only or all pasta? I'll take pasta. If only noodles, the choice becomes difficult, the rice would be more.... versatile

Passing it on

Passing this on...it really depends upon the mood of the moment.

(someone, please break the loop!) lol

Rice. I honestly can't stand noodles.

Would you rather have one dragon-sized gerbil for a pet, or a hundred gerbil-sized dragons?

One hundred gerbil-sized dragons. A dragon is a dragon whatever its size. A gerbil is just a rodent....

Which would you rather go a month without, coffee or sex?

If it's February in a non-leap year, then sex. If it's February in a leap year, then coffee :LOL:

Would you rather eat sweet shrimp nigiri sushi with chopsticks or your fingers?

Hmmm, toughie! But I think I'll go with chopsticks for now.
箸ください!

Would you rather go to bed with only a couple hours to spare before you have to wake up, or simply wake up and power through the day?

Easy - just power through the day. Getting only a couple of hours' sleep can be worse than no sleep.

Would you rather jog in a hailstorm or ride a bicycle in a torrential downpour?

Chunks of ice would hurt much more than heavy rain, and I like the rain more to begin with, so I'll take the bike ride in a downpour.

Would you rather have the power to rewind time ten years and have a do-over, or leap forward in time to any point of your choosing?

Hmmm...ten years is just enough to let me make one change in how I reacted to something, and that could potentially then have a large impact on how my life might unfold. Assuming I get to retain knowledge and experience I currently have, I'll take the do-over.

Would you rather live under the Ancient Romans or Ancient Egyptians?

I'm absolutely fascinated by both. I would say as a woman I assume Ancient Egypt is better but I might be wrong.

Passing it on.

I'd rather live under Ancient Rome, I'm terrified of fire and I know how some people were executed in ancient Egypt but I don't know both sound like a raw deal

Would you rather have A world free of corruption or a world free from poverty?

A world free of Corruption. With corruption eliminated you can then legitimately and meaningfully work to erase poverty; with poverty erased there's no suggestion that corruption will be removed.

Passing it on.

No cats. While I've had one of each as a family pet in my life, I've always found dogs to be more open to companionship. Cats are too aloof for my liking.

Would you rather live in the Star Wars universe, or the Star Trek universe?

I so want to live in SW, but not forever and not in any of the main worlds. I can't be Empire, rebellion nor Hutts ;) Perhaps I could find some nice planet far off and travel for the other worlds regularly. Sigh, my need for travel shows.

Passing it on.

Star Wars because I grew up with it and have no care or interest in Star Trek.

Would you rather possess the ability to find anyone, or possess the ability to never be found by anyone?

The ability to never be found by anyone is all I've ever wanted.

Would you rather have knees that bend backwards or fingers that bend backwards?

Back
Top Bottom