Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

Toast...you can't put Peanut Butter on Crumpets

Would you rather watch Star Wars or Star Trek

Uhhhhh I don't get a choice. I live in a part of Scotland where the sea is 2 miles away and the mountains aren't far away either

Would you rather eat Spinach or Brussel sprouts?

I like both depending on how it's cooked... if you mean steamed and plain, hmmm... spinach

Passing it on?

I'm assuming same question? My answer: Spinach cuz brussels are gross

Would you rather have fingers like an aye-aye or feet like blue footed booby?

Aye-Aye. I can think of only one situation where those long fingers would be a bother: custom gloves. And female masturbation would be A S C E N D E D from then on.

{Note to Winterfire: Try cutting the Brussels Sprouts in half, drizzling them lightly with non-virgin Olive oil, lightly salting them, and roasting them until just barely browned around the edges and mostly softened... Culinary Wizardry, if you ask me}

Human hands proportionate to those of a Fiddler Crab or human feet proportionate to those of the hind feet of a Basilisk Lizard {Both pictured below}
fiddler-crab-Uca-leptodactyla_PD.jpg

green-basilisk-lizard_02.jpg

Fiddler crab. Easier to find shirts over shoes with those kinda toes and plus, I think it'd be pretty cool.

Would you rather lose the ability to read or lose the ability to speak?

Speak hands down. Technology has advanced so far that I don't necessarily need my ability to speak, but reading? Always useful.

Would you rather be a famous singer or a famous actor?

Noir.

I'm exceedingly dramatic and I would fit in delightfully.

Would you rather eat everything in burrito form for the rest of your life, or taco form?

Burrito.
Would you rather be half-fish, or half-snake (from the waist down in both occasions)?

One Eye.

Would you rather:

Eat peanut butter that tastes like poop?
or
Eat poop that tastes like peanut butter?

Oh definitely eat peanut butter that tastes like poop. It’s the thought, for me, of eating poop I can’t get past.

Would you rather run barefoot on legos or swim through Tabasco with papercuts?

Barefoot on legos please. That other thing just sounds like a punishment in a circle of Hell. >_>

Would you rather have the power of telekinesis, or the power of mind control?

MIND CONTROL!!!!! Yes yes and yes!

would you rather gigantic breasts or a gigantic ass?

MIND CONTROL!!!!! Yes yes and yes!

would you rather gigantic breasts or a gigantic ass?

Gigantic breasts!! Literally a life goal. Not even lying. I love huge boobs. XD

Would you rather be able to time travel, or have the power of premonition?

Four eyes.

Would you rather have any sexual partner you want for a day(full consent!) but you have to swear off sex for life afterwards or spend a week being tortured but in return getting the choice of a random sexual partner for a year(again full consent!)?

Both options are terrible. First one I guess, because I'm not enduring any pain for a "random sex partner" I don't care about.

Would you rather have the stealth and acrobatic skill of the greatest shinobi to ever walk the Earth, or the physical strength and tireless endurance of the mightiest Spartan warrior?

OH, that is a good one and fuck if I had to weigh the pros and cons but I think in the end, Spartan by a hair. I just feel like I could get more use out of the strength/endurance part.

Would you rather be able to remember anything you've ever read but never be able to speak OR would you be able to speak any language fluently but forget the language you knew before you started speaking?

Back
Top Bottom