Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

You didn't answer my question, Johnny boy. Would you rather have three holes the size of a finger in your cheeks or a second set of nostrils on your nose?

Two sex organs, but only if I can chose which. That way I can have a pussy and a dick. Otherwhise, I'll take four breasts.

Would you rather get around by hopping like a bunny or by leaping like a frog?

Sorry I thought I had...I would rather have two nostrils.

I would also rather hop around like a bunny.

If you could be taken in public by the man of your choice. Knowing no video or pictures would ever be taken..which way would you want it. Missionary.. doggie, anal, oral

Lets see. If I could be taken by the woMAN of my choice, It would be Christy Mack.

On the hood of an expensive car, missionary, followed by cowgirl.

Similar question, If you could be taken by the man or woman of your choice, would you rather it be in public or in private, and how would it be done?

Bailey Jay because she is so sexy and cute! I'd let her fuck me doggy style after I gave her a blowjob under a table outside of a restaurant or cafe.

Also, this thread is called "Would you rather..." and not "If you could..."

Would you rather eat something that is so incredibly sweet that it could melt your teeth and give you diabeetus or eat something so spicy that you'll literally breath fire?

Definitely the spicy one. Spent too many years in braces to melt my pearly whites!

Would you rather sneeze uncontrollably every time you orgasm or hiccup every time you kiss someone?

Hiccup, I sneeze already enough thanks to my allergies (hay fever) and getting colds in winter.

Would you rather have incredibly sensitive skin to the point that a slight touch of cloth as well as a small gust of wind arouses you without being able to get any relieve or never get turned on by anything at all?

Incredibly sensitive skin. I need feeling haha.

Would you rather be a nudist starting today or never take off your next outfit?

I'd go with never take of my next outfit. I'm incredibly shy and my body is a little embarrassing

Would you rather jump out a plane at 20,000 feet or jump into a pool with a great white shark?

Jump out of a plane with a parachute and an experienced sky diver. I always wanted to do it at least once!

Would you rather listen to the same song stuck on an infinite loop for the rest of your life inside your head even when you're unconcious or never wake up again and sleep walk through your life?

Same song! But I get to choose the tune.

Would you rather give 100 blowjobs or get assfucked 100 times (to completion)? Can be male, futa, alien dick whatever you like, just 100 of them in a row.

I prefer to poop without pain, most of the time, so blowjobs it is. Not that I'd be complaining. Sweet nectar.

Would you prefer to be used buy a guy you just met, and then left tied to your bed for your dad to find when he arrives home, or be sitting on a public toilet only to have some strange guy walk in on you with an oral proposition?

*Looks at this from the perspective of his sexual preference, and since he no longer lives with his parents.* IE: "Would you prefer to be used buy a woman you just met, and then left tied to your bed for your wife to find when she arrives home, or be sitting on a public toilet only to have some strange woman walk in on you with an oral proposition? "

Damn, both of those scenarios sound really hot. I'll take both.

You are on a gameshow, and to get the prize, you have to do one of two things; Would you rather jump off of a cliff wearing one of those flying squirrel suits, or kayak across a lake filled with hungry 20 ft long alligators?

Jump off the cliff with the squirrel suit. You never specified the height of said cliff and a wing suit (I assume this what the squirrel suit, you're referring to is.) is actually really reliable and while not easy to master does have very basic controls.

Would you rather kick a puppy or tell an eight year old orphan that Santa isn't real?

Aww, hurt the kid, they'll get over it. Puppies are much more important. Unconditional love.

Would you rather play a naughty drinking game with me, or cut the foreplay and just take me. Please...

Play the naughty drinking game, but with a twist to it. We're doing kinky dares while playing strip poker and drink whenever we refuse doing one. The first one who gets naked becomes the winner's slave for the night!

Would you rather walk around naked for an entire month or offer strangers on the street to please them orally at night for a week?

I like the sound of that drinking game!

I'd walk around naked for the month. Giving oral to an army of strangers seems dangerous and unhealthy :p.

Would you rather wear a buttplug or a chastity belt for a month? (Assuming you can take them off for the washroom, etc).

The tarantula. When first hatched a tarantula is extremely small and defenseless, as well as lacking any meaningful amount of venom.

Would you rather know how you were going to die, but you can't do anything to prevent it or would you prefer to when you were going to die, but lack any knowledge of the means?

I'd prefer telekinesis, but super speed sounds like a good choice.

Would you rather be able to always hit anything that you're aiming at with a throw or shot while being unable to move otherwhise until the target was hit or become a pro at hide and seek to the point that you fade away from existence for everyone else?

Option 2; I loathe the idea of being a wealthy man except in RPs, because wealth changes people. Also because I already have option 2, so I’m already living the dream!

Would You Rather be a wealthy influencer but have depression, or seem invisible and have a moderate paycheck, but be the happiest ‘you’ you could be?

Back
Top Bottom