Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather?

Teleport! I always wanted to go to Mars after getting a spacesuit and enough supplies so I won't die.

Would you rather have a giant nose instead of a head or be a walking egg?

Egg. No reason, just seems more fun for some reason.

Would you rather be a character in a H.P Lovecraft story or a character in an Junji Ito story?

Jesus that is a hard question... I will go with lovecraft, but only because I can at least speak the language

Would you rather sleep with all of your professors bosses and various authority figures for a new house, or kill ten of the cutest kittens with you bare hard for a million dollars?

Hell to the fuck no am I killing kittens for anything. Let's get this gang bang going!

Would you rather have a ketchup dispensing navel or a pencil sharpening nose?

Sharpener Nose. The ketchup would ruin my clothes easily.

Would you rather be stranded in a icy cold place or a blisteringly hot place?

Icy cold. I do better in the cold thsn I do the hot and I know more about survivng the cold.

Would you rather yell all the time with no consequences to your vocal cords, but still have the social reprocussions, or would you rather whisper all the time with none of the social reprocussions, yet your throat gets sore easily.

The first one, I could turn that yelling into a new music genre or use it as a singer after having a few lessons.

Would you rather be a sentient planet floating through space alone or be a ghost who can't interact with visitors in any way, bound to a place that you can't leave?

I'd rather live vicariously over living alone forever, so ghost.

Would you rather your hands always be so sweaty you drop things leave residue on whatever you touch or your feet be effected by the same condition.

I mean, on the one hand I should never need lotion ever again, but because I rely so heavily on my hands for what I do, I'd rather it be my feet. Even if its gross, I should be able to find a way to cope.

Would you rather be a reverse centaur or a reverse mermaid

Both looks so endlessly wrong but i guess i could still breath surface air as an taur.

Would you rather be able to port to any location you want or to freeze the time whenever you want?

The second one, that way I'll always get the bus just in time or can run away when someone is trying to chase me.

Would you rather turn into a living statue that can't move or into a puppet that gets controlled by someone else?

Statue; peeps can easily phack a statue.

Would you rather have a partner who married you just for the sex (and is quite good at it) or a partner who truly loves you but couldn't phack a rock (or a statue) even if said rock did all the work?

The first one, we could include her lover in kinky threesomes.

Would you rather catch your lover cheating on you or get caught cheating on your lover?

Catch my lover cheating on me.

Would you rather orgasm every time a Marvel movie makes yet another million dollars or only orgasm when someone laments the passing of Stan Lee?

Mosquitos! Leeches hurt...well so do mosquitoes but yeah.

shallow, boring character with long three paragraph replies or in depth, interesting characters with two sentence replies

I'll go ahead and answer you both!

One night stands and in-depth, interesting characters.

Would you rather be very well-endowed - large breasts or cock - but only be able to squirt a drop of seminal fluid, or be obscenely small, yet flow cum like a river?

One hot mate that matches all my kinks.

Would you rather give a spanking or receive a spanking?

Be collared.

Would you rather be able to recognize a virgin with a single, personal-space-invading sniff - sorry, Rev, you can no longer do this - or always come off as a virgin yourself, not matter how much sex you've had?

Don't men like virgins? I guess I'll go with that one. I don't think people see me and think "She's probably had sex some number of times." Maybe wouldn't change my life too much.

Would you rather have two left feet, or no thumbs?

Two left feet, we need thumbs for a lot of stuff.

Would you rather have three holes the size of a finger in your cheeks or a second set of nostrils on your nose?

Back
Top Bottom