Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thread of Fate *1x1 with Jikkah*

She bit his lip gently and pulled slightly. “You could fuck me in the bath house again if you wanted, I don’t give a shit.” She muttered and kissed him again.

As soon as the two were behind closed doors, Megohime pulled Masamune into another kiss, fingers working at the sash of his yukata to untie it.

The only mark on Megohime’s skin was the small love bite Masamune had left on her breast, otherwise her skin was completely pertfect. Strangely, the rough treatment Masamune gave her only exited her, pulling his yukata off and working on his fundoshi, rubbing him through the fabric.

Megohime moved to kneel before Masamune, cheeks flushed as she took the tip of his cock into her mouth, trailing her tongue over the head before slowly taking more into his mouth.

He watched her with a half-lidded eye, moaning lowly as he clenched his fists tightly. He wanted to grab her hair but she would probably hit him.

“Touch me..” Megohime muttered, licking down the length of his cock, holding his hips to keep herself steady as she took him into her mouth again.

“Pull my hair.” She demanded, wrapping her hand around the base of his manhood, giving slow strokes every now and again as she sucked him off, careful to not let her teeth drag against his sensitive flesh.

Megohime worked Masamune until she felt him tremble, then finish inside her mouth, making her gag a bit, but she pushed down the urge to yank away. She sat back on her heels, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and looking up at Masamune. “Satisfied..?” She asked.

Megohime stood and touched his cheek. “Masamune, I’ve never been unfaithful to you, not once in my life. You’re the only man I love.”

He held her hand and exhaled, "I know...I know, I'm sorry I flipped out like that. Things are getting tough, Mego...I've been jumping the gun a lot lately."

“Let me help you then.” She said softly. “I want to be on your war council.” She said, looking up at him. “I studied for almost a decade to do so, let me carry some of that burden.”

Megohime shook her head. “As your wife, I swore to follow you anywhere.” She said. “And even if that means following you onto the field of battle, that’s where I will go.”

She smiled softly and nodded. “I would be honored to serve you, my husband.”

((Next plan~?))

((Oh right!))

At Masamune's next war meeting, he entered with Kojurou as usual and everyone bowed to him until they heard the sound of okobo accompany Masamune. When they looked up, they saw a woman move to sit beside Masamune. They looked confused, wondering why thei lord had brought a concubine with him.

Back
Top Bottom