Thread of Fate *1x1 with Jikkah*

Later when they awoke, Akihime prepared Yukimura his supper as she helped him with his paperwork, advising him on different military points and answering any concerns he held. She was calm and patient with him, glad to serve him in any way she could.

((Like this!))

"The winds are fare today, aniki!" One of the men called from the mast.
"I ain't seen the sea this calm in a long time!" Another called. A large yellow parrot moved and landed on Motochika's shoulder as he looked everything over.
"How's the catch, Nana?" He asked.

Nana looked over her shoulder as she helped haul up the large net full of fish.
“Just as good as the day before, my husband.” She grinned up at him, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

Once the haul was on board and sorted, a large portion of the crew went on to cleaning and preparing the fish for the long storage ahead in preparation of heading back out to sea.
“Foods just about all secure, both preserved and fresh.” Nana wiped her sweat away with a worn bandana, moving to stand beside her husband, who towered over her easily.

“Mouri?” Nana echoed, brows furrowing. “This doesn’t have anything to do with the alliance to defeat Oda, does it?” She asked in a hushed tone. Nana was kind, but one thing she did not let go of was the treatment of Mouri’s people, many of which had fled to Chosokabe for safety in the ongoing war, hungry and overworked.

"He had mentioned something of the like, aye," Motochika replied softly, "Honestly if some kind of truce can be made with Mouri, I'll take it, even a temporary one."

Nana let out a soft sigh, not one to fight with such matters with her husband. “Aye, we’ll treat him as one of our own, I’ll see to it he has a place to rest his head.”

She smiled softly and her face flushed, turning away to hide her small smile of joy. “You’re too kind, husband.”

Nana couldn’t help but laugh, trying to shield her face from his kisses. “Get back to work with ya!” She whacked his arm, but smiled all the same.

Soon the Fugaku was setting sail, the massive fortress making its way toward the land of Aki; Nana worked below deck in the engine room to keep the massive ship running smoothly.

"I hope your plan doesn't fail." Motochika told Keiji. The vagabond grinned.
"We treated Mouri's men fairly, he'll have to listen to what we have to say."

“Let’s hope this is surely the case.” Nana spoke up from behind the two, covered in grease and sweat. “Everything’s going smooth below deck as well.” She reported.

“How promiscuous of you, trying to seduce your wife in front of another man.” Nana teased, but Motochika could see that familiar lopsided smile.

"Praise is seduction for you two?" Keiji asked with a teasing smile. Motochika held Nana against him with an even wider grin.
"Only because actually seducing her turns her redder than the setting sun~"

She whacked his stomach with the back of her hand, cheeks flushed. “Telling such secrets isn’t fair; I don’t tell others that when you get drunk, you like to remove your clothes.” She teased.

Back
Top Bottom