Thread of Fate *1x1 with Jikkah*

Jin didn’t know why, but she felt great shame, averting her gaze to the floor and turning to face him, remaining in her kneeling position before bowing deeply to him. “Forgive me, I did not intend for you to see such a thing, I apologize if it disturbed you.”

Jin gave a small nod and simply bowed deeper. “I understand.” She sat up slowly, though she did feel unease that she would not be able to atone in one of the ways she was familiar, if Kojurou asked of her to stop, she would. “I will discontinue to do so.”

"Thank you..." He said gently and decided maybe she wouldn't want to eat right now, "If you must...could you at least wait for your wounds to heal...?"

She paused for a moment before nodding. “Yes.” She agreed, bowing her head once more, then her eyes fell on the dish Kojurou had brought with him, and immediately her face flushed a bit. “Did you bring that for me..?”

He blushed and nodded, "I did...but thinking on it, you probably wish to continue fasting. I've been letting my affections disturb your repentance and I need to be more respectful. I apologize sincerely."

She shook her head, looking at the floor with a bashful look. “It would be rude of me to refuse such a meal, surely I can accept it this time.” She said softly. “Perhaps... Perhaps we can share it?”

The idea of sharing fruit and noodle with her made his whole face light up. "I-If you didn't find it to be promiscuous to do so...!" He stammered

“N-Not at all..!” Jin seemed equally as flustered, but motioned for him to sit with her regardless.

All though the two of them were rather flustered, the small intimate moment together was enjoyable, a quiet and peaceful moment during the turbulent times.

After another couple of months of trying not to hinder Jin's spiritual healing and rehabilitating her hands, Kojurou left her to help the army and Oshuu in her own ways. He was proud to see her doing so well now that she could do more with herself, and he grew more respectful of how she went about asking the gods forgiveness; even if he didn't like most of them, it wasn't his place to tell her what she should and shouldn't do.
Masamune had called Jin into the war room one day, sitting and waiting for her patiently.

A soft knock would come at the door, Jin announcing herself before entering, then moving to sit before Masamune, feet tucked under her and hands resting on her thighs as she bowed her head to him. “Masamune-sama, how can I be of assistance?”

"You've been doing a lot helping out around the villages, hell, you even help the men with their shit when they ask. And Kojurou is pretty hellbent on you sticking around. But you understand why I still find it hard to trust you, right?" He stated firmly.

Jin kept her head bowed to Masamune, giving a small nod. “Of course, Masamune-sama.” She said softly.

There was a small thunk before her, and upon lifting her head, she saw it was a seppuku knife. Kojurou was at the door, silent and wide eyed; he was coming in to check the war reports when he witnessed the interaction.
"Kill yourself." Masamune ordered and Kojurou's entire body stiffened harder.

Jin’s expression was easy to read, and it was more than clear she was rather shocked. She stared at the knife for a moment more, then glanced up at Masamune, her heart settled when she saw his expression was serious, and she let out a soft breath, closing her eyes before opening them and nodding. “Yes.” She didn’t know Kojurou was there, she didn’t sense his presence as she reached out and picked up the knife, then pulled the blade from its sheath. She had rather enjoyed the time she had spent with Kojurou, assisting the villagers as she could, spending late nights with him in his garden, but she knew that could be no more. She was already living on borrowed time, and certainly, she had seen her own Nirvana with Kojurou. She knew none of his would last forever, not for a turncoat such as herself. Setting the sheath before her on the ground, she moved the blade to her stomach, then pulled back her hand in preparation to plunge the blade deep into her stomach.

"Hold it." Masamune said suddenly and Kojurou looked to his lord in surprise. Masamune didn't look as serious, in fact he looked rather calm, "Put it down, you don't have to kill yourself. I was just testin' ya."

Jin lowered the blade and looked to Masamune in confusion. “I don’t understand..?” She followed Masamune’s gaze over her shoulder, eyes widening when she saw Kojurou behind her in the doorway. “Kojurou..!” She carefully set the knife down, surprised to see Kojurou had been there watching them.

"Kojurou is pretty fond of you. And you've been here long enough to prove that you're serious about making amends." Masamune said, "So I wanted to test your loyalty. If you took up the knife, I knew you were hard set on making up for your wrong. If you didn't then I would know that you were still trying to fuck me. You proved me wrong."

One would’ve expected Jin to get angry, be insulted that Masamune had tested her in such a way, but she simply turned back to Masamune, and bowed deeply, pressing her head to the floor. “Thank you for presenting me with such an opportunity.” She said gratefully.

"Eh, if Kojurou is right about you and your value, then you need opportunities to prove so, right? Means you need to stick around and put me in my place." Masamune smirked. Kojurou smiled softly, glad Masamune was being so kind to Jin.

“I would never even dream of repromanding you, Masamune-sama.” She said as she sat back up, tears of joy spilling down her face at the second chance.

"Fair enough." He grinned, "You can go ahead and go." He nudged his head, "What did you need, Kojurou?"
"I was just going to check on the war reports to see if there were any updates on Oda's plans." Kojurou answered.

Back
Top Bottom