Thread of Fate *1x1 with Jikkah*

Yukimura slowly wrapped his arms around Akihime. “Daisuki desu.” He said softly as Akihime fell asleep.

The rest of the morning and well into the afternoon Akihime spent sleeping, the gauze that wrapped around the burns that went up to her shoulder peeked from under her night robe. Masamune was up and eating but he still felt like crap.

Megohime was still in the room she was put up in, in pain and refusing to come out or let Masamune come in unless she hid her face.

“Masamune-dono.” It was Yukimura, sitting outside Masamune’s room, bowing outside the door.

"Oh, hey, come in, Sanada.." Masamune called, "Thanks for helping bring Mego home, heard you and Kojurou gave the guy quite the wallop. Heard about Akihime, how is she? She can't fight for a while I'm told..."

Yukimura bowed his head to Masamine as he entered, but his usual smile was gone. “Akihime-dono will be alright, however I was told Megohime-dono said some unacceptable things to her; I’ve come to ask Megohime-dono to apologize.”

Masamune rose his eyebrow, "She being rude? What did she say? Sorry, I know it's none of my business but sometimes she has a reason.."

“She told Akihime her importance is diminished because she is my second wife.” Yukimura sair.

“Akihime is still resting, I only ask that you speak with Megohime-dono.” Yukimura said firmly, but politely.

Masamune stopped and sat back down, "Yeah, sure, I'll sit her down. She shouldn't be acting this way, really, after you guys let us shack up here. She's a stubborn mule sometimes.."

Yukimura couldn’t help the small smile that appeared on his face. “Of course, I look forward to it.”

He nodded, "Can't wait." He said.

In the couple days that passed, Masamune was up and walking, heading to Megohime's room. "Mego, open up, we need to talk."

“What is it?” Megohime asked from inside, and by the sound of her voice, she had moved closer to the door, but still refused to open it.

"Yukimura brought up your behavior towards Akihime when you both were captured. It was incredibly disrespectful." He stated, "Open the door."

Megohime was quiet before the door slowly slid open and Megohime peeked out, hiding half of her face.

Megohime scowled and looked down, but slowly opened th door completely. The side of her face was burned, and she had just applied ointment to her burns, which covered her cheek and went down her neck onto her shoulder and back.

"Thank you.." He said and stepped inside, "Now then, about your behavior; you should know better than that. They're letting us hole up, you can't be squashing people into the mud like it's our place.."

Megohime scowled and moved away from Masamune, crossing her arms over her chest. “Crybaby went running I guess.” She muttered.

Megohime scowled and turned away from him. “What does it matter?” She hissed. “I’ll apologize and we can leave.”

“Yeah, I know, I know.” Megohime muttered bitterly, moving to sit at the vanity to examine her burns again.

Back
Top Bottom