Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Aeon giggled softly and wandered about the zoo with him, idly telling him about some of the conversations that the animals were having. Unless it was a more private conversation on their end, then she just zoned them out to let them have that private conversation. After a bit though they did run into a small bit of trouble when they got to the enclosure were the wolves were kept, and there was talk about how one of them had managed to escape. This had Aeon hurrying towards the enclosure, and sure enough on the bridge that took people over the enclosure was a wolf. A young one, and he was terrified. Aeon was doing two different things at once, creating a clone of herself while the real her went invisible, all at the same time so that nobody noticed the change. The real her could only be seen by that of the wolf and Richard, and only they could hear her as well. "It is alright. Don't be afraid." Aeon spoke as she walked over to the young pup, explaining how he needed to return, how his parents, who were in the enclosure and looking for him, were worried about him.

Richard stayed where he was and figured it would give in to the illusion of the fact that they were just standing still. Richard hoped that she could get the pup back to his parent so that they wouldn't be so worried. he also felt back for the small thing as it deserved to roam wild in the woods and not be kept there but that was how tings were

"This pup wouldn't do well in the wild. The zoo is all he knows. He would die out in the wild." Aeon told Richard after a moment in time before she managed to coax the pup back towards the enclosure so that it could return.

"I know I love coming here but at the same time I wish they could all be free and have been born that way" Richard knew they would have liked to do the same as well

Aeon was giving a nod before she spoke, "That is how the world is sadly." With that the clone was beginning to vanish as she allowed herself to become visible as well, back to where she had been standing originally so nobody thought anything of it. The unforunate thing about the particular spell circle that they had been summoned by, that both girls would quickly learn about.... is that they wouldn't be able to regenerate their magic as they normally would. The only way to do that was to have sex with the human that had summoned them.

"lets go eat lunch and then we can head to one of the museums for a little bit" Richard was going to take her to one of the bookstores and then to the library this was after they ate

Aeon was giving a nod before she was following after him, just looking around as she did so. For the next few hours they enjoyed their exploration of the city, and soon enough they had taken to returning to their dorm room. While they were traveling back, Aeon had taken to reading one of her many books, which she was pulling magically out of his bag, since that was less suspicious than a book just randomly appearing. And it worked out since he did have other books in his bag as well. The book was illusioned to look like a fantasy romance novel but in truth she was reading about summoning circles. And she had found more information about the one that had been used to summon them. "Uh oh..." was all she could mumble.

Richard looked at her "what is wrong?" Richard could tell something was bothering her and from the look on her face it wasn't a good thing either

"That summoning circle you guys used. Kate and I won't get our usually magic regeneration unless..... we sleep with the human that summoned us. And when I say sleep, I mean have sex with." Aeon spoke in a low voice, actually hiding behind her hair a bit. Poor little virgin demoness had no idea how to react to any of that information at that point in time.

Aeon was giving a small nod although already she was explaining the situation to that of Kate. Perhaps a good thing that Kate was more of a warrior than a mage. Granted she knew magic, but it seemed like she focused more on physical fighting rather than magical. While Aeon was the complete opposite. She had no training at all in the art of sword play or anything like that, but she could defend against it with ease.

Kate sighed mentally and then spoke "then we are going to have to convince the males to agree since here using my swords isn't practical I will have to rely on magic more"

"Yeah...." Aeon spoke mental voice and eventually they returned to the dorm room, and she was following Richard to his room within the dorm room.

Vince was up and heading to the door before he was pulling open. "Yes?" he questioned after a moment in time.

Richard looked at Vince when he walked out of his room "we found something out about the spell we casted apparently the only way for them to regain their magic and powers they have to "sleep" with them for them to get it back"

Vince was just blinking for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "I regret casting that spell now.... Because.... I don't want to sleep with some strange female. Especially that I don't know, nor am I married to!"

"Vince I know the feeling but we can't leave the girls powerless besides this gives you a chance to learn so when you do marry you can please your wife" Richard knew how much Vince was uncomfortable but this was something they would have to do

"I can't leave her powerless but still.... I don't really know her." Vince spoke after a moment in time and was shaking his head. Aeon was just watching them for a brief moment in time before her attention was drifting off towards something else.

"then get to know her Vince it's not hard all we have to do is talk to them and spend some time with them" Richard didn't like that this was how things had to be but it sadly was how things were

Vince just looked towards him for a moment in time before he spoke, "I'm not a hug fan of getting to know people." "Neither am I. At home. It is rare to find me out of my chambers or the library." Aeon spoke after a moment in time before she was disappearing into Richard's room.

Kate had come out of her room that she had made right at that moment and stopped where she was. after a small shake of her head she reached into her room and grabbed a coat before turning and walking out of the dorm without saying two words to anyone. but she did tell Aeon that she would be fine powerless and for her to make him leave Vince alone that if he didn't want to get to know her that it was fine she would find a way to heal him and then go home. with that, she blocked off her mind to everyone including her brother who wasn't one to mess with.

Aeon just blinked for a moment before she was reaching out to Kate telepathically before she was blocked off and spoke, "I'll continue to work on finding a way out of this mess, even if I have to exhaust myself doing it. You know I'll figure it out." With that she was looking towards Vince for a moment before she spoke, "You should consider getting to know us. We are powerful allies to have on your side." After that she was disappearing fully and taking to sitting in Richard's room on the floor in a corner, already various books appearing around her. Books she had already read but these were books where summoning circles had been mentioned. As to Kate's brother, strangely enough shy Aeon found herself highly attracted to the male. And he wasn't a complete asshole towards her like he seemed to be everybody else, well that and he wasn't a complete asshole to his sister either. Not that Aeon had personally seen anyways, could be a different story when they were alone, but that she couldn't say anything about.

sure enough her brother appeared in the room and looked at her "where is Kate?" his voice was calm but the worry was there they had been talking earlier in the day and he was suddenly blocked from her mind had him a little worried since she rarely did that unless she was in a battle. Dre smiled and then looked at Richard when he walked in to the room

Aeon was a bit startled when he all of a sudden appeared. Well speak of the devil it seemed. With that she was speaking, "She just left for a bit, really nothing to worry about. The human she is contracted with just stated that he wasn't fond of getting to know new people. Never said that he wouldn't be willing to get to know her. He just misworded and she misunderstood. She'll be back." She was flicking her hand and a few of the books vanished before she was looking over at Richard before she spoke, "Richard this is Kate's brother Dre, Dre this is my contracted human Richard." After a little bit of research she was in fact finding something about the summoning circle that the guys had cast. There was another way to get out of it other than the humans dying and that was through a special incense that could break bonds. But making it was incredibly difficult, and some of the stuff was only found in purgatory. But it was managable. Good thing alchemy was one of her strong suits...just getting some of this stuff would take months since some stuff only sprouted during specific moon cycles. Then there was two that only grew once every so many years, but their time was coming up within the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom