Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

GuardianAngel

Queen of the Angels
Unbeknownst to humans, there are literal demons that live among them, hiding from their sight. But there is also a completely different realm that exists for just the demons alone, a place where demons can call home. There are some demons that lived among the humans, just because they could. Then there are some demons that only go to the human realm if they are summoned, a very rare thing to happen. Long ago demons had created special books and placed them within the human realm, which allowed a human to summon a demon if they followed the instructions carefully and precisely. The strength of the demon more or less dependent on the wish of the person summoning them. If one just wanted to get revenge on a single person, the demon that was summoned was more than likely going to be a weaker one. Although if you ended up pissing off a mafia group, then it was quite possible that a stronger demon would be the one that was summoned to guard you.

Sitting within the halls of the demon palace was a young woman with long white hair and piercing ice blue eyes. Currently she had herself locked away within the palace library, which was a very normal place for this particular woman. Around her floated books which she just seemed to skim through, memorizing everything that was written within them before moving onto the next one. This particular white haired beauty was known was Aeon Meletes. She had been founded as an infant outside of one of the temples within the demon realm, and was taken in by one of the generals of the palace. There was speculation that she was the daughter of a powerful demon sorceress that had disappeared long ago, due to the strong magics that ran within her veins. Other than the strong magics she wielded, she was also able to memorize anything that she read, which is exactly what made reading all of these books so easy. But out of the vast library, which was filled with thousands of books which told the histories of demon races, human cultures, and so much more.... she was running out of books to read.
"Miss Aeon. Your father is looking for you." came a voice which had the white haired female looking over to see her handmaiden standing there, which had the young woman giving a nod. Soon enough all of the books her floating off towards the shelves were they belonged and she was getting to her feet so that she could leave the library.

While this happened, in the human world, a male with dark brown hair was taking to ducking into his dorm room as fast as he could to get away. Once again it was another day where he was getting the shit beat out of him by the jocks who didn't want to do their own damn homework, and were pissed off at him for telling him he wouldn't do it for them. Honestly Vince figured that he would avoid all the new bruises that seemed to collect if he just gave into them, doing as they had asked just for his own sake. Clutched in his arms was a strange black book that he had founded just laying on the ground, and flipping through it showed some strange diagram, although nothing in the book made sense. He wasn't sure what it said, yet again it didn't help that the book was written in demonic....and that wasn't a language that humans knew.

Richard looked up when he heard the door close and shook his head "dude we need to get these people to stop pestering us that or we need to move out of here and go some where new and safer" Richard was getting sick of people harassing them to do their homework because they are too lazy to do it themselves.

Kate stretched out her back after she finished sparring with one of the other generals.

"I did find something on the ground.... I can't read what it says. It isn't in any language that I know but.... I know Supernatural, this is definitely a summoning circle." Vince spoke before he was showing the book and the diagram to that of Richard. Hey it was totally worth a shot, see if they could summon something to protect them....possibly anyways. If one truly believed in that stuff. Vince semi-believed in the supernatural but not super hardcore all at the same time.

Aeon was drifting out into the sparring yard where her father was at, her white hair fluttering in the wind ever so slightly. "Ah Aeon there you are. We have a few new recruits here who are wanting to be apart of the mage division." her father spoke as he came up to her and was giving her a light hug, then was telling her that he wanted her to test out their skills. Aeon, despite how she rarely left the library or her chambers, was quite well known. The speculation that she was the demon sorceress' daughter from long ago had more or less been proven true after the king and queen had done a DNA testing. That and she was almost identical looking to her, but not a reincarnation. And it was said that the magic of an offspring was more powerful than the original. "I can do that." Aeon spoke after a moment in time.

Richard looked at him "really you want to enact a summoning circle to try and get rid of our bullies" Richard didn't know if that was a good thing or not.

Kate looked over at her when she walked in and waved "hey girl you hear to test the mages I just got done testing the soldiers" Kate walked over and wiped her face off so that she wasn't sweating all over the place

Vince looked towards him for a moment in time with a raised eyebrow. With that he was giving a nod then spoke, "Basically. Yeah. I really don't want to move dorm rooms again. This would be the fifth time since the year started, and that is saying something."

Aeon looked over for a moment in time before she was inclining her head, although she didn't really say much. Nothing against anybody in the room or anything, but she really didn't know anybody. Kate she kind of knew, considering the female trained with her father all the time, but otherwise she didn't really know her. Her eyes gazed around the training room until they landed on those that wished to join mage division, who were standing against the wall having just watched the soldiers.
"Mages step forward, soldiers that have passed the testing with Kate step back against the wall where mages had been. Those that didn't pass, go and stand on the other side of the sparring room by the weapons. These tests are conducted in two parts. Soldiers your primary skill is fighting hand to hand, up close and personal but you must also be able to defend against the magic. Mages, you are more distance fighters, but you will need to learn how to defend yourself should an enemy get close. First I shall test mages, and those that pass.... you all move onto step two. This is learning how to defend against the other." Aeon spoke after a moment in time. Man that was the most speaking that she had done in a while.

Kate leaned back against the wall and watched her with their training. Kate was well versed and would help if need be and if their magic got out of hand she would be able to protect those around them while Aeon focused on calming the magic down to make the room safe.

Richard sighed and then rubbed his face "man the things I do for you"

"Well you don't have to participate in this if you don't want to." Vince spoke after a moment in time before giving a small chuckle and looking at the book before looking around. Where was the duct tape... ah there it was. With that he was grabbing the duct tape and taking to getting the design taped down onto the ground.

"wouldn't chalk be better then tape as it won't pull the finish off of the floor" Richard looked at him and wondered why his roommate didn't think things through fully before he acted

"Because I'm doing it on this shitty carpet that we planned on burning anyways. Who knows what will happen when they are summoned. If something starts to burn, I would rather it be this than the hardwood floor of our room. We would have to pay to repair that." Vince spoke after a moment in time before he was hauling the hideous carpet out from where it was rolled up under the bed. Nice thing was that it was a large round carpet, so the circle was already there.

"I do think stuff out beforehand." Was all Vince said as he worked on getting the tape down on the hideous rug. Although he did end up joking that it was so hideous that it mind end up scaring the demon away that they were trying to summon. Man that would be a sight to see. Demon appears, and then ends up disappearing back almost the moment they appear...all because of the rug.

After a while, Aeon finally determined which of the mages had the potential to go on and become apart of the mage division. "Those that weren't chosen. Your skills are there but they need to be more refined. The big difference between you and those that passed is.... confidence. They have confidence, where you do not. But you can get there, just keep working at it, and learn to be confident in your skills. For the time being, you are all dismissed. Go shower, and get cleaned up. Training will start tomorrow evening." Aeon spoke after a moment in time, brushing some of her hair from her face.

"really that is why you decided out of the blue it would be a good idea to summon a demon in to our dorm room" Richard leaned back in his chair and then just watched him.

Kate smiled and then summoned a glowing purple ball. if you didn't know the routine the two had you wouldn't know that the ball would just explode and douse her in glitter. Kate sent it flying at Aeon if the girl was aware of her surroundings she would block the ball of light if not she would be washing glitter out of her hair for the next two weeks. this was also a demonstration for the new recruits to see how well a defensive spell came in handy and to see how two people with different skill sets were evenly matched in power

"Okay that is a different story. This book just kind of seemed to appear out of nowhere." Vince spoke after a moment in time, before giving a faint chuckle.

Aeon looked over for a moment in time before she was using her own magic to block the ball of light, taking the time to actually utter a few words, making a show of casting a protection spell. Yet she was one of those few magic users that didn't need words to use magic, or even a medium. A rare thing, but she didn't let many people onto that fact whatsoever. "Had I not blocked that, I would have been washing glitter out of my hair for a while." she spoke after a moment in time. One of the others was commenting that glitter was great, and there was nothing wrong with it. "Oh trust me I know this. It doesn't bother me. The exact reason that when Kate and I are bored, we have glitter ball fights." Paint balls but filled with glitter.

Kate looked at her and smiled and then moved her hands asking if they wanted to cover them in glitter to show them just how big of a pain it would be to get the stuff out of their hair. Kate looked at them all and knew getting doused in glitter would but a damper on their day

Aeon looked towards Kate for a moment in time before she was looking at everybody else, with a slight smirk. With that she was actually allowing her protection spell to drop which resulted in the orb falling to the ground and bursting apart like a balloon, splattering glitter on a number of people that were standing nearby.

while that happened Kate sent several more balls over and when they burst they got the rest of them. Kate then walked over and spoke "never let your guard down no matter what this may have been a testing day but you never know when your life will be in danger" Kate stood next to Aeon and looked at all of the new recruits

Aeon was looking around at everybody before she spoke, "Now that you are recruits. Your lives will be changing drastically. Starting tonight you will be staying in the barracks, you will rise with the others, eat with the others. What your superiors say goes." She did take a step after a brief moment in time, her attention just turning towards something else for a brief moment in time. The doors opened and the generals were coming into the room, which had the recruits all saluting.... and going a little shell shocked. Naturally that is how all of the newcomers were, especially considering there were two of the generals, her father one of them, that one only ever got to meet in person when they became a recruit.

Kate looked over at the two generals and nodded her head "gentlemen what seems to bring you here" Kate was the only female general in the military so it was kept well hidden from everyone only a few knew her title and even fewer could identify her on the battle field

"We just came to see the new recruits." one of them spoke and was taking of his helmet, shaking out ginger hair. This was Nyklus, one of the more exclusive of the generals. It was pretty rare that one ever saw him outside of battle in general, he didn't typically greet the recruits either. Although today was a different day considering his charge, the young princess of the demon kingdom, had insisted that he meet the new recruits. It wasn't long before the king himself was actually coming into the room as well, a six year old girl at his side holding his hand. This was the young princess, and the one that Nyklus had assigned to guard. "Oh since you are here Kate, Aeon. You two should know that I shall be stepping down as general now that I have been named guardian of the princess." Nyklus spoke after a moment in time, and he was holding out his hand for the girl as she came over to him, taking his hand. Rozen was only six years old, but she was quite intellectual for her age.

Kate nodded her head "ok it won't be the same with out you but I know we will still kick ass." Kate then looked at the new recruits and spoke "go get cleaned up before you get glitter all over the place and then we spend weeks cleaning it up"

All of the recruits were giving nods before they were heading off so that they could get read. The king was clearing his throat before he spoke, "Aeon. I actually needed to speak to you about something. With Nyklus stepping down as general, since he was the one that was primary leading the magic division.... I would like to offer to that position. If you are willing to accept." This had the white haired female looking over a bit startled before she was fiddling with her hands a bit, unsure what to say. Oh man she felt like a deer in headlights, which is probably what had her apologizing and hurrying off, back to the safety of her library. This had the king chuckling and speaking, 'Perhaps I should have waited until we were alone."

"sire I will speak with her myself besides I think she is more then a little nervous" Kate then turned and headed out so she could speak Aeon about taking the promotion

This had the king looking towards Kate for a moment in time before he was giving a nod. "Please apologize to her for me." the man spoke before he was looking at Rozen, who was telling Nyklus she wanted to take a walk in the garden.

Aeon was sitting and looking at her books when Kate was entering the library. Although this is around the same time in which Vince was finishing up the summoning circle and had taken to chanting the spell. And it seemed like the magic itself had chosen Kate and Aeon as the ones that were going to be summoned. Somehow Vince had convinced his roommate to do the summoning as well.

Back
Top Bottom