Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Vince just looked towards her for a moment in time, then looked at the other demoness, the one that had been summoned by Richard, as she drifted out of the room, invisible to all but them. He did listen to Kate for a moment in time before he was just shaking his head a bit before he spoke, "I still honestly didn't know it would even work." "No need to worry.... I will find a way to break the contract so we can return home and you two can keep your souls." the white haired demoness spoke before she was bowing her head then seeming to vanish away from them.

Kate nodded her head "first we need to make the apartment a little more private" Kate guided him back in to the room and with a bit of magi two rooms formed and Richard would find himself in his own sound proof room. Kate then looked around the made sure the rest of the house was sound proof as well to make sure no one heard what happened in the room

Vince was just watching for a brief moment in time before he was blinking a bit, having definitely not expecting their small dorm room to all of a sudden change. Now it was more like an apartment with two rooms instead of just the rather small room that was large enough to fit two twin beds, two desks, and a few other things.

"there much better and so much easier to do what needs to be done" Kate looked at him and then motioned for him to enter his room so she could close the door and explain what they would need to do to properly heal him

Vince was just looking towards her for a moment in time, before he was entering the room and was going over to sit on the edge of his bed.

Kate walked in to the room and closed it before she looked at him "now most mages wouldn't need to do this but being that I am a solider and not a mage I do. to have full access to your mind to fix what ever is wrong we will need to have sex since all mental barriers are dropped during that time"

Vince was just blinking a bit at what she had to say before he was speaking, "Ummm..... Yeah.... I don't know how I feel about the whole sex part. I think I'll settle with suffering from migraines."

While this was happening, who would have figured that the guy who was pissed at Richard would end up coming into the room with a couple of his buddies. Poor Richard was behind held by two of the guys, while the third male was punching him in the stomach. Scolding him for not doing as he was told, and asking him if he was going to finish what he had started. While this was happening, Aeon was definitely aware of what was happening but she wasn't going to interfere unless Richard asked for help.

"the choice is yours to make but I can tell you not having the migraines would be the best but like I said I won't push you" Kate knew that it made him a little uncomfortable and she really wouldn't push him.

Richard kept his mouth shut he wasn't going to do the males assignment as he was done doing others work for them he could pass or fail on his own

Nope in the end, Richard being resistance only got the shit beat out of him. To the point that in the end he would find himself on the ground, one of the guys kicking him in the back with a steel toed boot. Not enough to break anything, but definitely enough to hurt like a bitch... and since there was already an injury there. "I'm sorry but.... this isn't okay. I'm going to have to ask you to step away from him now." a voice spoke and the three guys were looking over to see Aeon in the room, the door closed behind her. One of the guys snickered before walking over to her and questioned, "And what are you going to do about it?" He was actually reaching around her so that he could grope her breast, allowing the others and Richard to see this happen. For a brief moment in time Aeon just stood there although it wasn't long before the male was moving away from her, especially when his whole body felt like it was on fire, just from her poking the hand that was on her breast. "You will all leave. Now. If any of you touch Richard again.... I'll hex you into next century. And as your punishment.... I have decided that you will be publicly embarrassed all day because I'm cruel but not that cruel." Nope one thing that humans were shy about, versus demons.... going around with erections all day. Demon men proudly strut around with their erections, while human males tended to try and hide it. Now these three.... had no choice in the matter.

Vince looked towards her for a brief moment in time before he questioned, "Isn't there any other way to do it?"

"for me no I am still learning Aeon could with out a doubt but I am not at her league while I am as powerful I am not that skilled" Kate felt bad that she couldn't help him without becoming sexually active but she knew if he wanted she could ask Aeon to help but given what she was hearing since she had ways to do that her friend was busy

Vince was giving a small nod before he spoke, "Umm.... Give me a few days to think it over." It was a strange thing for him to have a female offer to basically have sex with him, even if it was for a reason.

In the end the guys ended up leaving the room and Aeon was going over to kneel next to Richard, asking if he was alright.

Kate nodded her head "I can do that for you not a problem" Kate then turned and walked out of the room.

Richard groaned a little and only one work came out and that was hurts as his back was killing him. Richard felt like he was being hit by the car all over again

Aeon just looked towards him for a moment in before she questioned in a soft voice, "Shall I help you?"

Vince looked towards her before he spoke, "Wait Kate before you go.... Can we talk more about the contract? I want to know more.... The only time I've ever seen it has been in shows, hence why I didn't believe it would happen." Mind as well get information now while he could.

Kate nodded her head and then turned around and sat on the bed next to him "what all do you want to know"

Richard just groaned darkness was starting to pull him down as his body was trying to drown out the pain he was feeling

Aeon was shifting so that she was leaning over him before she spoke, "Stay awake right now. I need to know if you want me to help you. Do you want me to fix it all?" The pain she made disappear so that he could think and hopefully give her an answer.

Vince looked towards her before he questioned, "Is there anything you can't do? Not so much magically but... if I were to ask you to do something, you wouldn't be able to do it because you are literally not allowed. Kind of like how in stories genies aren't allowed to kill a person even if that is the wish."

Kate chuckled and shook her head "we are not allowed to bring the dead back to life and we frown on making people fall in love as it always backfires"

Richard nodded his head "please" even with her taking the pain away he was still feeling it as it was burned in to his mind

Aeon looked towards him before she was leaning forward and spoke, "As you wish." With that she was pressing her lips against his, allowing her magic to enter his body that way. It took to seeking out anything that was injured and healing it up. Although with how she was sitting.... she was more or less straddling him.

Vince listened to her before he spoke, "I wouldn't want to have anything supernatural interfering with my lovelife, not going to lie."

Kate chuckled "well there are a couple I would suggest and that wold be the goddesses of love from the greek, and Egyptian pantheons they won't just shove you at someone they look for true connections to find your one true mate"

Richard blinked a little as she healed his back as well as all of the buries from having been beaten

Vince just looked towards her for a moment before he spoke, "But the problem with that is... they will try and tell me that this is the person that I'm suppose to be with. And go into that soul mate connection stuff.... but I don't believe in that at all. I will fall in love with whom I want, when I want."

Aeon leaned away from him after a brief moment in time, and was pushing her white hair away from her face. "Better." she cooed before she was moving away from him.

"no they won't they will just introduce you to your destined one no pushing or babble" Kate looked at him and smiled a little at him.

Richard nodded his head "much thank you"

Vince just gave a shake of his head before he spoke, "But that is the thing.... then I would feel pressured into falling in love with that person because they are my destined one." He did look at his phone as it went off and was cringing a bit when he saw that it was a message from one of his bullies. Informing him that the had a new assignment that he needed Vince to get done.

"That is good. Your back is all healed once again." Aeon spoke as she sat on the ground on her knees, at least until she was getting to her feet. "I suppose.... I should go and teach them a lesson or two about harassing my master." she hummed.

"they wouldn't even tell you that they would just introduce you two " Kate took the strange device from him and looked at the message "tell him no that you are not doing his work anymore"

Richard stood up and moved a little as if testing his back to see if it was truly healed and if he did have normal mobility

"I would prefer not to get the shit beat out of me again." Vince mumbled after a moment in time before he was taking the phone back from her. Although there was almost a devious idea running through his head. Of course this time the male was just asking for him to do his homework, naturally he didn't say it had to be A work.

Aeon was looking over at him for a moment before she was going over to the window to gaze outside, almost a mystified look on her features. It was so different from what she was use to. Beautiful in a way....and loud. "Richard..... Will you show me around? Will you teach me about your world? I've read about it in books but seeing it in real life is....different." the sorceress spoke after a moment in time.

"you won't I won't let him do that so long as the contract is valid I will keep you safe" this would give them time to build up some spine and possible learn how to fight to keep themselves safe.

Richard looked at her "sure but you can't go out and about dressed like that you will stick out like a sore thumb."

Aeon looked down at herself for a brief moment before she was giving a thoughtful look before her clothes changed to something else that a human female would wear. Nice weather so she was going with short shorts, a tank top, and a pair of flip-flops. Her white hair she was pulling up into a tight ponytail, and her normally red eyes appeared blue.

Vince looked towards her for a moment in time before he was giving a slow nod.

Back
Top Bottom