Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

"you should take the promotion Aeon it would be nice to have another female in the ranks of general" Kate winced and grabbed her arm when the summoning band appeared on her arm

Aeon looked over for a moment and was about to say something, but was soon distracted by the summoning band. It wasn't long before magic was caused them to vanish, and they were appearing inside the small room with two human males. Aeon was looking around a bit startled and was taking a small step backwards. So this was the human world... a place that she had only read about but had never been to.

Kate blinked when they arrived in the human world and then looked at the two males "how did you manage to summon us" it would take a lot of power to call to high level demons like themselves to the human realm and to do so meant that they had some strong ass power

Vince was a bit shell shocked that it actually worked, probably what had him reaching out to touch one of them to find out if they were actually real. This resulted in the white haired female being groped and him yanking his hand away, startled. Nope they were definitely real, and then the other one was asking how they had managed to summon them.

"Because of one of these stupid books." Aeon spoke as the black leather book was seeming to float up and over to her hand, and the pages were flipping on their own as she skimmed through it. The spell circle itself was meant to summon high level demons, not that they would have known at anyways. The rug below them seemed to set on fire before it was just vanishing, and the two woman were able to move beyond the rug, and the spell circle. Aeon just examined the two humans for a moment in time before she was actually drifting closer to one of them, and examining them. "Humans are so strange looking...." she breathed after a moment in time.

Richard moved back form her a little when she got to close to him. "ummmm do you mind" Richard was a little freaked out by her being that close.

Kate took the book from her and after looking at it spoke "I thought we burned all of theses centuries ago how is one still intact."

Aeon looked over for a moment before she spoke, "I'm not sure. But time to make sure that they are all gone once again." With that she was drawing away from Richard and taking the book once again, and just seemed to stare at it for a moment. "A total of three weren't destroyed." Aeon spoke although was giving an almost innocent grin as the other two were appearing, before they were starting on fire. The one in her hands she left alone though. No she would take this back to the demon realm to add to her library of forbidden books...an area only the royal family and herself had access to, not that any of them ever went there. It was disappearing into her pocket dimension before she was getting distracted by one of the books laying on Richard's desk, which she was picking up to look at.

Kate nodded her head and was glad to see the two others burn and vanished for good. Kate then looked at her partner "how could them summon us with out a sacrifice even if a high level circle was used.'

"Because that particular spell didn't require a sacrifice. It is a very old summoning circle, one of the original ones before a sacrifice was used. Because this one is.... it chooses demons at random. High level, low level, doesn't matter. It just summons whoever and whatever it wants. Which is why this particular spell was supposed to have been erased off the face of this planet." Aeon spoke as she actually sat on the edge of Richard's bed, the book floating before her and the pages turning on their own. Honestly it seemed like the pages were turning to fast for a person to actually be able to read, but she was retaining the information with no problem.

Vince just looked at Richard for a moment before he spoke, "I feel like this is some strange dream now. Anyways I'm going to head out, I have an appointment." With that he was grabbing his phone, wallet, and car keys before leaving the room. Go figure that their tormentors would be waiting outside of the room for them to leave.

"I wouldn't just yet Vince you got us in to this you need to stay" Richard looked at him. he had convinced him to join in on the spell and now they both had to deal with the demons standing before them.

Kate walked over toning the two males out as she spoke with Aeon "is there a way to get out of this we are both needed back in our realm and not here" Kate could feel the pull to follow the other male from the bond

Not that Vince heard him, nope he had already left the room. After all he had a doctor's appointment that he had to get to, one that he couldn't really miss. Lately he had been getting serious migraines, today they were doing an MRI of his head to make sure that he didn't have anything going on there. Brain bleeding, tumors, or serious stuff like that.

Aeon didn't even look up from what she was studying, "The only way I know of is if the person who summoned us, dismisses us, but other than that I'll look into it farther. Especially since was an old one, the rules of releasing the demon before the humans death is far different." Once she was done with that book she was actually grabbing up a different one. Oh anatomy.

Kate sighed and then vanished appearing next to him but remained invisible to all including him since she just wanted to wait and see what was going on and hopefully get some idea of why they had been summoned

Vince was a bit startled to see the female just appear out of nowhere but since nobody else was reacting... it seemed like they couldn't see her at all. At least that was his opinion on the matter, that was the only thing that actually made sense. "Oh there you are. Did you get my essay done? It is due in two days." came a familiar voice, which had him actually looking over to see one of the guys that enjoyed tormenting him. "Um.... Yes... Almost..." he spoke in an almost defeated voice.

"So what is your name human?" Aeon looked up at the human that was in the room for a brief moment in time as she was putting the finished anatomy book back down on his desk. "I am Aeon Meletes. And I have a question. Why were we summoned?"

Richard looked at her "its Richard and as for why my roommate and I are tormented by bullies who was straight A's but don't want to do the work. I was content with just moving but he wanted to try summoning someone to try and help us with it" Richard sighed when there was a knock on the door" O am not answering that"

Kate raised an eye brow when she heard him and then saw the men coming in their direction

Aeon looked at him for a moment before she was tilting her head ever so slightly before she spoke, "Bullies... a human term for people who pick on those weaker than them. Usually. With that her eyes were flickering towards the door at the knock although despite Richard saying that he wasn't going to answer it, it wasn't long before it was swinging open anyways. There was one of the guys who enjoyed tormenting Richard. "Is my project done? It is due in two hours." the male spoke in a snippy voice. Aeon just watched for a moment from where she was sitting cross-legged on the bed the anatomy book just sitting on her lap at the moment in time. "Who is the babe? I didn't know you could pick up chicks, Richard." the man spoke after a moment in time. Aeon had a slightly disgusted look on her face before she spoke, "For the record. I have a name, and it is Aeon. Second you were never given permission to enter the room. And third, Richard is currently busy helping me get our Anatomy project done. And by the way.... Our project means that we are both working on it, not just him. Just like it is YOUR homework, therefore YOU should work on it." Not true at all, but there were papers in the book about a project that was due in a weeks time. Since the other male wasn't in Richard's anatomy class, he wouldn't know that she was bullshitting him. And it was a partner project, although by the looks of it, some people could opt out of having partners.

"Good make sure that it is given to me before the due date. And it better be A work, or else." the male spoke and was shoving Vince into the wall and he passed by him, a few of his groupies following after laughing. All that Vince heard coming from them was "nerd" which was normal, so he ignored. He was shouldering his bag and heading off so that he could get to his doctor appointment, then head to his class.

Kate looked at Vince and raised an eyebrow "well that was quite interesting so where are you headed"

Richard looked at him and then held up the folder on the table "here is all you need to write the report it will take you all of an hour to write it I am done doing your homework for you now if you don't mind I want you to leave my dorm room please" Richard didn't want to give the male the assignment it was done but if he was going to stand up for himself then he needed to start now

The male's eye seemed to twitch in irritation when Richard actually took to standing up for himself. Who would have figured that he would be ripping the folder away from the male, and trying to punch him square in the face. Not that he got that far, since Aeon seemed to form between them, and the male was punching the hardcover Anatomy book. "Oh so sorry, did I get in the way. Now I believe.... you were told to leave." Aeon spoke in a sugary sweet, yet deadly voice. Her eyes seemed to flash a red color which had the male taking a step away. "You will pay for this. Both of you." the male spoke after a moment before he was turning and storming out.

Vince looked towards her before he spoke, "Hospital. I've been getting migraines recently and they are doing some tests to make sure it isn't from something serious."

Kate looked at him "you know I could fix that you wouldn't need to go to the hospital and you wouldn't have to worry about it anymore"

Richard stood up slowly and moved form the chair while his roommate was dealing with migraines he was recovering from having been hit by a car and having some damage done to his spine. thankfully it wasn't anything bad but it still caused him to move slowly

Vince just looked towards her for a moment in time before he questioned, "What is the catch though?"

Aeon watched him for a moment in time before she questioned, "Why the look of pain?"

"you have already paid the price when you die your soul becomes mine there is no catch" Kate looked at those around him and with a wave mimicked their clothing and then projected a picture of her walking up to him before revealing herself .

Richard looked at her "I was hit by a car several months ago and I am still healing from it thankfully nothing too serious happened but I am still feeling the pain

Vince just looked at her for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "Is that something that you can truly help with though?" He was beginning to have his doubts, but at the same time he could slowly feel the pain of a migraine springing up.

Aeon looked at him before she cooed, "I can heal it completely for you. No more injury, no more pain."

"of course" Kate reached up and touched his head for the time killing the pain he was feeling larger magic like curing him of what was making him sick would need to be done in private.

Richard looked at her and then shook his head "I am good while it will be slow I will heal in enough time"

He definitely wasn't expecting her to be all of sudden killing the pain, but at the same time he was more than grateful for it. A small breath of air found its way from his lips, one that he hadn't even been realizing that he had been holding.

Aeon just studied him for a moment in time before she spoke, "But it prevents you from doing so much. But if that is what you wish. Also.... if you wish for me to leave... all you need to do is say that."

Kate smiled at him lightly "I only killed the pain what ever is causing it is still there to remove it fully requires a lot more power and not something I am willing to do in the open like this"

Richard made it to his bed before looking at her "Like what I have my own homework todo along with classes I don't have much free time"

Aeon just looked towards him for a brief moment in time although she didn't really say anything after that point in time. With that she was just rising from where she was sitting before she spoke, "Should you need me, all you need do is speak my name."

Vince looked at her for a moment in time before he questioned, "Why would you do something like that? I mean.... I know I summoned you but I honestly had no idea that it was even going to work...."

"because I can and with it working the bond is there until I fulfill what the contract was for and then sadly you will die unless you choose to extend the contract then you will live the length of the remaining contract" Kate wasn't going to lie to him there were very few ways to extend it but it could be done

Back
Top Bottom