Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Richard nodded his head and then grabbed a few things so that they could get going "ok let's start with the local Zoo so you can see some of the animals we have in this world" Richard also figured she would have fun there before they headed to the museum where it was much more somber and serious.

Kate smiled and then stood up and ruffled his hair a little "I am going to go and lay down for a little bit being here and keeping up my duties back home is a little draining." Kate kept a barrier up back in their realm to keep prisoners from escaping eternal torment and maintaining that barrier from the human realm was a little draining. However, it wouldn't keep her from doing what she had been brought there to do.

Aeon was looking over before she was tilting her head then spoke, "Oh a zoo. I read about those.... but don't those animals ever get lonely being locked up all the time?" With that she was running fingers through her hair and was prancing over to the door.

"I don't know about that but I can tell you that they are not alone in their habitats as they try to keep them in big groups so they are not alone" Richard looked at her and then smiled a little at her

"I guess I'll find out when I get there." Aeon spoke after a moment in time before she was moving away from him to go to his bathroom and was examining herself in the mirror for a moment. Is this seriously what humans wore? It was so... revealing wasn't really what she was thinking considering demons wore far worse. Perhaps it covered up to much, especially the top. The bottoms were like something she would wear. After that she was leaving the bathroom and walking over to him before leaving the room, just waiting out in the hallway.

Richard nodded his head and then when she joined him, he walked with her so that they could head to the zoo. Richard hoped that she liked the zoo and that she didn't try and do something that could get them into trouble.

Aeon followed after him, just looking around as she did so. There were a number of males that were currently watching the pair of them, more in particular watching Aeon herself. Not that she really seemed to notice them at all. Not until the assholes that had been tormenting Richard decided that they were going to corner the pair after they had walked outside and were away from everybody else.
"Somehow I'm shocked to see the nerd on his feet." one of the guys spoke after a moment in time before he was walking forward. He stood in front of Aeon, his hands on either side of her, keeping her pinned against the wall. "Why don't you come and hang out with us instead of that nerd." the male spoke. This had Aeon just rolling her eyes before she spoke, "I prefer the "nerds" rather than people like you." Aeon spoke before she was pushing him away and going over to Richard, taking ahold of his hand, and drawing him with her, away.

Richard looked back at them and then turned to her and spoke "you know they are going to want to get you back for that they don't take kindly to being denied what they want" Richard knew she didn't have to worry about it, but he still wanted to make sure she knew they would cause problems again when they had the chance

Aeon looked towards him for a moment in time before she was giving a small giggle before she cooed, "They can try to get back at me. Just like they can try and touch you, it isn't going to work."

Aeon followed after him although was looking around a bit mystified once they got to the subway. She did at first anyways before she was hiding away the amazement. Nope she was a normal human, there wasn't anything different about her whatsoever.

Richard leaned close to her and whispered to her "don't worry about looking out of place it is and easy lie and truth to say you came here from somewhere that doesn't have these types of things." Richard wanted her to have fun while they were out and about

Aeon looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I have read much on the human world. Cultures, languages, there isn't much that I don't know about the human world. But there is a big difference between reading about it and seeing it. In the demon realm.... I am a scholar."

"Well, here your a young woman seeing new things for the first time and enjoying yourself so no need to hide your excitement." Richard pulled his phone out and made a few notes on things he wanted to show her while they were out and about that day

Aeon was giving a small nod of her head before she was following after him, and was asking a few questions about things that they passed on the subway. Although she definitely felt homesick....wanting to return to the comfort of the demon realm and her tower bedroom, and even the comfort of the library which she had also spent a lot of her time in.

Richard wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close when a bunch of males got on to the train at the next stop "just bear with this for two more stops and then we can get off and head to the zoo." Richard watched the males out of the corner of his eye the whole trip.

Aeon was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she questioned, "What are you worried about?" She wasn't overly concerned about the men at all.

"those men I have seen them before they like to target females and here if a female can best five men all at once it draws attention to that person and not all of it is good" Richard let out a relieved sigh when they reached their stop and he guided her off.

"I mean I can pretend to be a lot weaker than what I am." Aeon spoke after a moment in time before she was following after him, jumping off of the subway.

"no it's fine now that we are off we won't have to worry" Richard walked her back up to the street and then a couple of blocks to the entrance of the zoo so that they could head in and see the animals

Aeon was giving a small nod before she spoke, "Is there a library here? I do so hope there is." Once they had arrived at the zoo though she was actually stopping briefly, her breath almost catching in her throat. Oh there were so many voices around her now. Yeah the animals she could hear, and there were so many there, just having their own conversations with that of their own kind. Conversations that humans couldn't understand.

"there is one in town but not at the zoo" Richard then looked at her and wondered what the gasp was about but figured she would tell him when she was ready to

"Sorry.... There are a lot of voices. The animals are very talkative." Aeon spoke after a moment in time. Why hide the fact that she could understand animals from the male? After all he knew that she was a demon.

"I would believe it they are kept here all the time they must get bored or do some people watching" Richard looked around and then guided her over to where some of the monkeys were

"Oh no I mean that I can understand what they are saying. And a lot of them are more having casual conversations with each other about how their day is, much like a human would." Aeon spoke as they were walking over to the monkey enclosure and she was smiling.

Back
Top Bottom