Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Dre nodded his head "understandable but you both need to be careful there are some demons in this realm that are looking to take out a general" Dre then pulled a pendant from his pocket and handed it to her "this should help with your powers use it sparingly so you don't burn it out" Dre would have to find his sister to give her, her's since he didn't want her without her powers

"Well I'm not technically a general, despite how I was offered the position. But yes, thank you Dre. No need to worry to much about us." Aeon spoke as she took it from him before she was getting to her feet and wrapping her arms around him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Dre hugged her back and held on a little longer than he probably should but he didn't care " still you are at that power rank" Dre then gave her a light almost unnoticeable kiss before he moved back and vanished from their view. "Richard looked at her and then spoke, "can't you just transfer our contract to someone you trust?"

Aeon just looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "Yes I've been asked to take over as the general of the mage division." With that she was flushing a bit when he was giving her a kiss before he was vanishing from view. Her attention was turning towards Richard for a moment at his question which had her giving a small frown. She actually wasn't sure, it hadn't say anything about being able to do it that way, considering this summoning was a whole lot more different than most. "I'm not actually sure. A typical summoning circle you could..... but I don't know about this one." Aeon spoke after a moment in time, before she was summoning a different book. In particular that of her mother's grimoire and was looking through that.

"we could always see that way you can do what you need to, to break it without having to worry about the drain on your powers. Richard had seen how the two looked at one another and if he didn't know better he would say the two were attracted to each other but hadn't acted on it just yet

"By the looks of it this particular one only has two ways to break it. The human dying or this incense that I can make. Which shouldn't be a huge deal because I happen to have a number of the plants needed in my chambers. I'm sure Dre would fetch them for me." Aeon spoke after a moment in time before she was getting to her feet.

Aeon was giving a nod before she was speaking, "I'll get it handled, no worries." With that she was sweeping hair out of her face before she was getting to her feet so that she could go over to the window. The pendant she had taken to putting around her neck, and was just fiddling with it at that point in time.

Richard nodded his head "ok then so no need to worry just yet" Richard looked at his phone when it pinged and frowned a little at the message as it was strange

"No need to worry. I have everything that I will need except for two plants, but I will have to wait a few months before I can even collect them." Aeon spoke after a moment in time before she was walking over to him to look at the device that was in his hand, and the strange message that he had gotten.

"What does it say?" Aeon questioned after a moment in time, her voice soft. She was channeling a bit of energy through the pendant to let Dre know that she needed him. Although since it was a small amount it would tell him that it wasn't something important and that he could come when he was free. This way she could ask him to run and grab that stuff for her, since he knew where she kept all of her alchemy stuff. "Let me see it." she spoke after a moment in time.

Richard showed it to her but jumped when a picture of Kate popped up with English instructions to show to Vince and then send him to come to a set location. Richard knew something wasn't right

Aeon had read the message that hadn't made sense to him, but it made sense to her. "Damn it...." was all she could breath. The warning that Dre had given about people looking for them, for the want to take down a general. With that she was grabbing his phone and send a stronger pulse of magic through the pendant, an immediate summoning to Dre that she needed him. After that she was making her way towards Vince's room although found that he wasn't there, but there was a note stating that he was going to the school library. "School library. Go!" Aeon told Richard in a sharp voice.

Richard looked at her "that just want Vince I have a feeling there is more going on then we are aware" with that he ruffled her hair and headed off racing for the library to get Vince.

Aeon looked towards him before she spoke, "And I'm not leaving a fellow demoness alone. I'm helping as well." With that she was watching him race off while she just stayed back in the dorm room waiting for Dre to show up.

Thankfully Aeon still had Richard's phone in her hand before she spoke, "Originally I had wanted you to go to my chambers in the demon realm and grab my alchemy stuff but then Richard got this message. Good thing he didn't read it out loud. This is more or less a spell. In words it has no power, spoken is a different story. Then he got this picture of Kate, and the message stated that Vince, whom is her contracted human, was suppose to go to that address at a specific time." She was shaking her head a bit before she was taking her hair out of the ponytail and allowing it to fall before she was allowing her usual black clothing from the demon realm to form. So much more comfortable. Revealing, but that was pretty normal for a female demon, and in the style of a high ranked mage.

Dre nodded his head "all four of us will go they will be expecting him but the three of us not so much the boys can get her out while we deal with whoever captured her in the first place "Dre was doing his best to remain calm and collected

Aeon was giving a faint grin before she spoke, "That sounds like a plan to me." With that she was shaking her head a bit before allowing her demonic markings to appear, hating hiding them away. She would probably keep them, if a human asked they were just tattoos. But other demons knew that it was just apart of her lineage. Her mother had the same thing when she had been alive, even more proof of whose daughter she was. With that she was reaching out to Richard mentally and letting him know what was happening.

Vince just looked at him for a moment in time before he was questioning, "Aren't they suppose to be protecting us? Not vise versa." His attention did turn towards that of Aeon as she came into the library with an unfamiliar male. And her outfit change is what definitely had him staring at that point in time, as were a number of the other guys that were in the library but she didn't seem to care whatsoever at that point in time. "Lets get going. These people that took her aren't to be messed with. When we get there. You two will be getting Kate, while Dre and I deal with the enemy." Aeon spoke to them both mentally.

"yes but considering they managed to get ahold of her while she was weak is partially our fault" Richard wasn't laying the blame right on Vince since he knew the male wasn't to blame

"That isn't your guys fault at all actually. It is nobody's fault. This summoning circle is very old and ancient, lost to the ages. A very complex thing that was once used as punishment for demons. Binding us here to the human world, unable to return to the demon realm. But as stated.... there is a way to undo it." Aeon spoke before she was looking towards them, and soon enough magic was surrounding them all and they were vanishing. The only thing left of them were replicas that would all be leaving within a few moments.

when they arrived at the building Dre, Richard and Aeon would find that they were not in the same room as Vince. in fact they were in a room that had no doors or windows the only thing in the room beside them was a very large mattress and a note floating in the air with instructions on how to get out of the room. As for Vince he would find himself in a similar room but on the bed wat a tied up and knocked out Kate and another male who simply smiled at him "welcome"

Back
Top Bottom