Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Aeon was just giving a small shake of her head as she spoke with Ceres softly, although soon enough they were souring over the ruins on the back of the skeletal dragon. Ceres was just creating her own count of enemies, and taking in the various portals that were there as well. "Shit!" she hissed when she sensed one of the other death lords, one who had sided with the black demon. The other death lord was actually targeting them, although found himself being blocked by Ceres, her dual daggers stopping his sword. Soon enough Aeon was teleporting them away, after Ceres had ended up kneeing in the groin, calling him a moron.

Death nodded his head and headed out to speak with his mate since he wanted everyone to be happy like they were since he knew everyone deserved to have a true soulmate and to have that connection for the rest of your life

'So issue.... One of the Lords did side with him....' Ceres told Death mentally as they returned. She went to her mate and they went off to go relax in their room while Aeon went off to find Dre. Death wouldn't be able to find Karia right away but eventually a wisp came to him, to lead him to her.... deep in the catacombs within the hidden room.

Death walked down the halls to where she was and smiled at her "you know it would be nice if I knew where you were going rather then having to come find you" his voice did have a laugh to it since he didn't mind having to go and find her

"Why I sent a wisp to guide you." Karia spoke from where she was standing by a shelf filled with weapons, and she was taking a few of them down and wisps were coming over to fetch them. They would take them to the rightful person for her.

Karia just looked at him for a moment in time before she was giving a soft smile, just leaning back into his arms.

Death sighed a little as he looked at all the weapons "these should have remained asleep that fact that he is back is a sad and scary fact and this time we will lose more people before this is all over" Death remembered the last battle and he also remembered all those they had lost loved ones included.

Karia looked at him for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "But last time they didn't have a gravekeeper helping them. You would be amazed at how helpful we can be. Even though I am no fighter.... I am still a valuable ally to have." Wisps were useful and they couldn't be destroyed, unless it was by another gravekeeper or a death god. But they could protect, they could attack. They could make a person just seem to disappear, which really tended to confuse an enemy.

Death nodded his head and then wrapped his arms around her "I hope you are right love since this war is going to cause a lot of damage and the reapers I know are going to change forever" Death knew that the four lords answered to one king but he was old and weak and after this battle the king of all deaths would have to step down he just didn't know who would take his place

Karia looked for a moment before she spoke :Trust me, I know as well. For the longest while in this area there was no Death Lord, not one that did their job anyways."

Death nodded his head and felt a tingle run down his spine. he then kissed her cheek and spoke "I have to go the king is calling for his lords something is going on" Death then turned and headed out so that he could respond to his king's summons and find out what was going on.

Karia waited before she was looking cfually chasing aftee him, taking his hand. "I wish to go with." She spoke in a soft voice. The king... she knew the man. He has been the one who saved her so long ago. Her father. Well father figure anyways. Ceres could feel the summon as well which had her getting to her feet, and fixing her mate a kiss stating she would be back shortly.

Death nodded his head "if that is what you wish my love then you are more then welcome to come with" Death knew that they would have to be careful so that none of the other lords tried to hurt her , while he knew Ceres wouldn't hurt her he didn't trust the others.

Karia looked at him before she spoke "I want to see the king again. He is my father. Well a father like figure anyways. Much to the surprise of many."

"its not a problem love I have no problem taking you with me" Death held out his hand for her to join him so that they could get going and not be late for the meeting

When they arrived at the castle everything was black reflecting the mood of the king of all death. The man had lost his mate the year before since she had refused to bond with him and extend her life to what he would live and that loss took its toll. The king was now dying as well his heart broken.

Death looked at his mate when they arrived feeling bad that she had to see him like this

Karia was following after him and was just looking around the castle for a moment in time. It wasn't long before she was actually drawing away from him and walking up towards where the king was laying in his death bed.

"Father...." Karia spoke in a soft voice, already knowing that he wouldn't have a problem with her calling him that. At least he never had before. This had her moving up to the bed and was gently taking his hand in hers.

"I wanted to see you, I had to come and see you one last time." Karia spoke before she was looking over as the doors opened once again and in drifted that of Ceres, her cloak hiding her figure at that point in time. Nope she didn't want the other lords to know that she was a woman quite yet anyways.

The king smiled at her “you choose a good mate my daughter I couldn’t have chosen a better many and this is why I and sure in my choice of who is to replace me but I must wait for the others to arrive and when they do you can not refer to me as father my child”

"I know this. Only these two do I trust." Karia spoke before she was giving him a kiss on the cheek before she was falling back next to Death. Soon after she did that the other two were coming in, neither of them were even wearing their cloaks. Karia was just drawing closer to Death, shifting so that she was standing next to him under the cloak.

Back
Top Bottom