Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Death was more then happy to cover her with his cloak as he didn’t want them knowing he had a mate. This is when the king spoke “as you can see I am dying and per our laws I must pick my heir out of the four of you and based on your actions I have chosen the one who truly embraced our ways and formally known as Mark as my heir” Death tensed when he mention his old name and he instantly knew he had been picked as the next king

Ceres just watched for a brief moment in time before she was giving a slow clap of her heads before she cooed, "Congratulations, my brother." With that she was stepping forward and bowing to the former king and sweeping off her hood. It was normal to do this after the king and spoken. After that she was gliding over to Karia and Death, allowing the other female to come over to her so that the male could go up to the king. "I'll keep her close." she told Mark mentally, her voice gentle.

Mark walked over and bowed to the king his head touching the other males this allowed for the crown to pass on as well as the power the king held

Ceres just drew Karia close to her, was actually shifting her so that was standing behind her but still hidden under the cloak. This was done after one of the other lords of death walked over. "Hey you are the same chick from the ruins. Let me guess you came here as envoy of the other lord of death, since that little boy never seems to attend these things." the male spoke. This had Ceres chuckling before she spoke, "My name is Ceres, and I am the fourth Lord of Death, appointed newly as of this morning after winning a duel over the title with that of my brother. My witnesses are that of Mark and my mate." Nope she wasn't going to mention anything about Karia at all.

Mark finished the title and power transfer with the king and then moved back over to the others his eyes glowing slightly "learn respect gravekeepers live in solitude and handle a job that no one else wants" Mark then ushered everyone out of the room but his mate so she could spend time with her father before the male passed on since he didn't want to deny her that right.

"Wait what was that about a gravekeeper. There haven't been a single one that actually does their job in centuries." the other lord of death scoffed after a moment in time. This had Ceres hiding a smirk and she felt Karia circle around her a bit more, peering about from the cloak. Nope she still stayed under it, hidden from view and at the time undetected unless one already knew she was there prior to her hiding. So Mark and the King would know she was there, but not the other two.

Mark smiled a little as the whisps that followed his mate showed up and took the form of an ancient gravekeeper one who had passed before these two lords had become reapers. "that would be me I have come to give the king his last rights"

Well that was most definitely a shock, to even that of Karia. But she still didn't come out from hiding, not until those other two men left, so she just held onto that of Ceres. The sooner they left the sooner Karia would feel comfortable coming out from hiding. Especially if these two were truly going against them, she didn't really feel like getting spotted.

Ceres just watched after a moment in time, watching them leave before she was letting Karia come out from hiding. The younger female had decided to come out on her own free will, despite the gravekeeper being there. He didn't bother her at all, or scare her at all.

the elder keeper nodded at her "your Majesty" since she was bonded to Mark with him being the new king that made her the new queen and that was something that the reapers hadn't had in a long time and would be a shock to most

Karia was giving a small smile before she spoke, "Greetings." With that Ceres was drifting over to Mark and speaking to him softly, letting him know that she was going to be headed out, and to be sure he kept a close eye on the other two.

"go ahead Ceres as it is I will have to choose a new lord to take over my section if I feel the need to" with that Mark sent the other two back to their lands not wanting to deal with the males at the time since he wanted to be with his mate and her father

Ceres looked towards him before she spoke, "I shall assist as I can. I've already told you were my loyalty lies." "I trust you more than the other two. Plus you each know secrets about each other." Karia ended up pointing out. Valid point. Ceres had helped hide Karia from the other two, and the thing that Mark knew about her was the fact that she was pregnant. That wouldn't have been good for the other two to learn at all either.

Mark nodded and then spoke "I wouldn't use it against her my love and I know she is loyal" Mark then looked at her "I would like to speak with your husband when we return to the castle I have a request of him" Mark would accept if he said no and he wouldn't punish her for it either

Ceres looked over before she spoke, "Of course. I'll let him know when I return to palace." With that she was exiting the room so that she could get going. Although who would have figured that in the end Mark wouldn't see her back at the palace, and it wasn't like magic could be sensed at that point in time. And for the time being Karia's wisps that followed after the young Reaper were just tailing after her and her kidnappers, in specific the other reaper lord that had joined with the black demon.

Mark stayed with his mate till the past king passed and then after moving his mate allowed the gravekeeper to take her father so he could go to his final resting place.

Karia had actually ended up crawling up onto the bed and had taken to laying next to the dying man, just holding onto his hand. At least he wasn't alone when he passed away. Yet even when he passed there were tears that fell, but she could tell that despite him passing.... he was at least happy. The soul was a pure color, which was also a good thing.

Mark captured the soul while the gravekeeper took his body and then with a prayer he sent the males soul on to be reborn blessing it to have a happier and better life in his next life

Karia watched for a moment although she didn't move from where she was laying, at least not at first. She was sitting up rather quickly thought at the few wisps that were returning to her. Oh so much chatter from those three alone, the ones that had taken to tailing after Ceres.

"One at a time. You're giving me a headache." Karia groaned after a moment in time and soon enough two of them ended up going quiet while one of them took to telling her. This had her giving a startled gasp before she spoke, "That isn't good. It would appear that Lady Ceres and Lord Willem are with the Black Demon." Willem they knew had already joined the Black Demon, and the wisps were chattering that Ceres had been taken by him.

Mark growled and the souls that were around then quivered telling her that the king was mad. This was a fact she would be able to tell just by looking at him. Mark turned and headed out of the room to go and grab something before he returned and wrapped a crystal blue cloak around her and pulled it up over her head “head back to the castle and keep this on it will keep you safe while I am gone”

Karia looked at him for a moment before she was holding the cloak close. No he was angry so she wasnt going to try and argue. Instead she was giving a nod and heading back to the palace, and going to where Able was at since he was closest. Asya was sparring with Kate and Aeon was reading a book.

Karia looked over before she spoke "The King of Death passed on. Death, Mark, was named as nee king. Ceres was taken by Willem, a lord who sided with the black demon."

Back
Top Bottom