Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

"Ceres going into the soul collective in your condition is not something I would advise it will take quite a bit to get their souls out if they haven't been reborn" Death knew going in would be draining for him

"Now isn't the time though. I never imagined he would be so strong... he wasnt this powerful last time." Ceres breathed before she was giving a frown. Karia was watching before she spoke "Kate, you are good st creating weapons I hear. Take Death and craft him a weapon. Something fitting for him. And hurry. You will know what is right."

Kate looked at the male and then walked over and touched him an image flashed through her mind and she nodded "give me an hour or so his will have to be able to handle his power so i have to be careful" Kate then turned and headed off and went right to her forge and started working on the weapon

Karia looked over before she spoke "The weapon will need to be able to contain the power that is going to be placed on it."

Death rubbed her back and looked over at Able who was chuckling "my sister is skilled and don't worry it will be able to but she is making it special only your mate will be able to hold that weapon Karia and possibly you depending on how she does it" Able knew it would probably require her to be carrying his child at the time unless eh was wearing Deaths cloak then it would sense that she could hold it

Karia looked towards Able before she was speaking, "I do not need to be able to hold it, I am no worry." With that she was giving a soft smile before she was turning away from them, drifting out of the room for a brief moment in time. Leave the war planning to those that actually knew what they were doing.

Asya was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "That will be difficult to kill him, even at full strength. Even with his own power being used against him." This had Ceres looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "First thing we need to do.... get the other two Death lords to assist us." "You need to get your weapon as well." Ethan spoke which had his mate giving a snap of her fingers, oh yeah she needed to do that as well.

Death nodded his head "getting the other lords to join us will be difficult as they each have their own problems they are facing and dealing with at the time" Death looked at the others and hoped that everything was going to go into their favor

Ceres looked towards him before she spoke, "I can talk to either or. I've been on okay terms with them both." With that she was giving a small shrug before looked at Ethan who just mumbled something under his breath, which had her chuckling a bit. "You can stay with me.' was all she said after a moment in time.

Ceres was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "They should help since this is going to effect them as well."

"true but if they decide to side with him we will have problems" Death knew each lord could do as they pleased and he hoped they woudl side with them

Ceres looked towards him before she spoke, "Perhaps anyways. Even if they both side with him, it is still an even fight. And we will still have the advantage in the end." With that she was sweeping her cloak around herself.

"Sleep would be a wise idea." Asya spoke after a moment in time although Ceres was mentioning she was going to go and take a look at the enemy's armies. This had Aeon seeming to pop up stating that she would take her to see.

Aeon looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "And imagine how my father and my brother feel."

"trust me I try not to and don't forget Dre unless you too are no longer sleeping together" Abel smiled at her lightly from where he was sitting knowing full well she would blush

Aeon looked over at him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "My sex life isn't your business." Although she was definitely flushed at that point in time and hurrying off with that of Ceres, who was giggling.

Aeon just flicked him off and soon enough she was vanishing with that of Ceres so that they could go and check stuff out.

Abel chuckled a little when she flipped him off since he had seen that he had gotten to her like he had planned. Abel then frowned a little and asked Death to speak to Karia about finding his sister a mate

Back
Top Bottom