Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

"Yeah.... feeding it may be a problem...." aeon mumbled after a moment in time. "It had a taste of one of the demons minions and only wants that now."

Aeon was giving a chuckle before she spoke "Maybe thar will get him to behave." With thar she was disappearing outside once again. "Skeletal dragon? But they died thoughts of years ago." Ethan spoke which had Ceres commenting she senses necromancy. "Ah yes young Aeon is our resident necromancer." Asya commented.

"Mo not necromancy that was a recent discovery. Despite it being outlawed, we trust only her to use it." Asya commented before she was going over and sitting on Able's lap, just leaning against him.

Asya chuckle before she was just mumbling something under her breath. "Well my love. Shall we venture to the ruins and see what we are up against?" Ceres questioned as she looked at her mate. Mind as well.

Asya was nodding in agreement and Ethan was telling Ceres that it would be a wise idea. Karia was studying them for a moment in time before she was giving a startles gaspnat something one of the wisps had told her. Oh well that was news.

"Oh.... umm.... nothing!" Karia squeaked. Nope it wasn't her secret to tell. This had Ceres and Ethan looking over before Ceres spoke "Let me guess you know our little secret." This had the gravekeeper giving a nod which had Ceres giving a giggle before she spoke "I trust everybody here to know. All she saw was the new life. My mate and I are expecting."

Death smiled and congratulated them. it was tradition to gift a reaper lord with a gift and normally one would give them the gift of protection so that way the child would make it to adulthood. Death then summoned a small pendant that on Ceres would be a bracelet and then a necklace on the baby. he then handed it to her

"You are the only ones that know as of now." Ethan spoke after a moment in time and probably would have stopped Death from giving the pendant but Ceres calmed him. "Please keep this to yourselves." Ceres spoke as she looked at them all and Asya was inclining her head. "You are a friend and ally. Anybody tries to hurt a friend... well they had better be prepared for hell."

Death looked at him and spoke softly "this will protect your mate and child during her pregnancy and then the child its self till it had grown to adulthood this is a normal gift from another death lord and I figured you would trust me more then the others"

"I'm sorry, I dont mean to be on edge. Not many have been welcoming of our union. Why we haven't gotten married, or officially announced we are mates." Ethan spoke which had Karia giggling softly, and a smile on her lips before she was getting up and foing over to Asya, speaking to her softly. This had Asya giving a smile before she spoke "Well let's do that then."

"don't be I understand most reapers keep that information quite since it makes our loved ones a target" Death wasn't worried but he had hoped that the gift would ease his mind about keeping the pendant since it would keep his loved ones safe

"It is a different story now with a mixed child like this. Half reaper, half vampire. Very healthy right now." Karia spoke as she drifted up next to Ceres just touching her stomach gently, a soft smile on her lips.

Death smiled at his own mate and then chuckled a little bit knowing full well she was going to have a blast while they were there since she could sense that new and pure life growing

Ceres looked at Karia before she spoke "You are far different from the other grave keepers. Never before have I seen the wisps so intent on hanging around." "I listen to their stories." W as s all Karia said.

"and for that they respect our privacy so I have no problem with them either" Death touched one of the wisps gently and then sent it over to his mate since they liked her the most out of the two of them

"Cruel pranks. We once had to fix him out of a hole in the middle of nowhere." Ethan commented and Karia was just listening to a few of the newcomers, ones from their home. "They say he was stupid and didnt see what they were trying to show him. That hole... had he dug a little, he would have found...." Karia started although found she couldn't finish, just putting a hand to her mouth. "Found the bodies of the children that missing prior that month...." she did eventually find herself whispering.

Ceres looked over for a moment before she spoke "No, I'll handle it. It is technically in my providence. And if I find the soul of that guy.... he and I will be having a few words." Her attention was turning off in the direction of the ruins before she was giving a faint whistle when the demons magic pulsed.

Back
Top Bottom