Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

(Lizards of death... XD)

The reaper looked over before she cooed "Welcome fellow lord. I do hope you can talk some sense into our lord. He is going to make a stupid decision." Karia was looking for a moment before she spoke "Yes we are aware." "Right now he has been letting the reapers run amuck. Or he was until I stepped in. They listen to me more than do him." The female mumbled.

Death nodded his head and spoke softly “if you could be lord would you follow the king and queen” Death knew she would be able to sense the king was still alive

"I always have. Due to the fact that I have more respect from the reapers, most of them have already followed me. Otherwise... he wants go follow that damn black demon." The female spoke with a scoff before looking at a reaper as he was appearing and stating the lord was looking for her. This had her snickering before she spoke "Probably to scold me. Biologically siblings before death, I'm the eldest and he tries to act like he is older. Juat because of his title. Which means nothing if one doesn't respect you. Anyways come along maybe you can talk some sense into him." "We were thinking to find him a soulmate." Karia spoke after a moment in time. This had the reaper looking over for a moment before she spoke "Good luck, he is gay."

"I could. I probably could. I would have to take it up with my mate first." Ceres spoke after a moment in time as she was walking off into the castle that her brother ruled over.

"Well most of them anyways." Ceres commented and walked into the throne room. There went accusations that she was trying to turn his men against him. "You've done that yourselves. Anyways stop acting like a moron, you have a visitor." She spoke with an eye roll and soon enough a blonde haired Male was gliding over to her and wrapping arms around her. "Oh a vampire." Karia breathed.

The other lord was definitely childish at heart as he was doing the blah blah hands as Death spoke. "Vincent!" Ceres warned and was actually throwing her shoe at him, her mate keeping her restrained after that. "Ceres, calm love." The Male cooed in her ear and was holding her to him gently. Karia was gliding over to them and mentioning what Death had mentioned earlier. "I'm Ethan, mate of Cerea. And my love I say go for it." The vampire spoke and Karia was giggling before she spoke "Karia, a pleasure to meet you." She was returning to her own mate and mumbling that the wisps were noisy.

Death smiled and then leaned down “ when aren’t they” Death the. Looked at the female and nodded his head saying he would vouch that it was a real challenge for her

"More so than usual. They dont like it here at all." Karia spoke as she was drawing closer to her mate, holding onto his cloak. Ceres just watched before she was giving her mate a kiss on the cheek and stepping towards her brother. "So I'm come up with a conclusion. You suck at this job and I officially challenge you for you title. I challenge you wjth my mate was witness along with a fellow death lord and his mate."

Death nodded his head and then spoke "I agree to be a witness with my mate present as well" this caused the whole room to waver and soon they were standing in an arena where Ceres and her brother were standing. Death then walked over and spoke his voice reverberating out "this battle is until the first person falls you can not use your reaper and lord of death powers so they have until the battle ends been revoked" this meant that they had to rely on their physical skill only

Karia just watched for a brief moment in time before she was following after Death, standing close to him. Eventually she ended up moving and more hiding under his cloak, staying close to his side. Ceres was looking over for a moment before she was actually doing the rare thing a reaper did and was sweeping off her cloak, allowing her mate to take it from her. White-blonde hair fell to the middle of her back although that was being pulled up into a tight ponytail and her red eyes were turning towards that of her brother. She was accepting her dual daggers from her mate, as her brother was accepting his scythe from one of the other reapers. "No death though...." Karia spoke in a low voice, not wanting to see either of them die.

"no because this is a battle for the title of lord while they will technically kill the other they don't truly die their healed instantly and then the powers of lord are transfered to the winner should they not be the ruling lord" Death then called out for them to start their battle

Karia was giving a small nod of her head although she really had no intention to actually watch, unless she absolutely had to. "No you need not watch. If you were the only spectator you would have to, but since there are two others you are free to exit the room if you so desired as well." Ethan spoke as he walked over, watching his mate as she fought. Elegant fighting, almost dancing. Yet that is what made Ceres one of the more dangerous reaper females, her graceful moments. Made it rather unpredictable at times.

Death nodded his head as well "if you wish to leave my dear you may do so" Death knew this was uncomfortable for her since she wasn't fond of violence

Karia was drawing away from him before she was retreating from the room, Ethan just watching for a moment. There was a brief hint of worry on his features, although that was about when he saw the flash of blue. A wisp. "A gravekeeper.... they are rare nowadays. The one we had here ended up killing themselves, the voices had been driving him mad." Ethan mumbled after a moment in time before looking back towards the fight. At that point in time Ceres had more or less allowed herself to go on the defensive, letting her brother wear himself out.

"yes but she has been doing her job for a long time and she is strong I doubt their voices could hurt her" Death watched them his eyes following every move that they made

"I have heard that particular gravekeeper before. Ours spoke quite fondly of her, praised her often. She is the youngest and he was shocked that she hadn't been drive mad by the voices. No gravekeeper takes on that role at such a young age... not with the solitude." Ethan spoke after a moment in time although he was almost cringing for his mate when the scythe managed to catch her across the thigh, not that it really hindered her at all. In the end, it went just as he had suspected. Ceres was winning, yet again... she was more talented of a warrior than she actually let on.

instantly the two froze and a golden light appeared around them both and then Ceres glowed red as the powers of Lord were transferred to her. soon they were all back in the throne room and he spoke " Lady Ceres you are now the lord of Death of this area and as such you have those powers and responsibilities that come with the title"

Ethan was going over and handing his mate her cloak, which she was wrapping around herself instantly. Her brother was just sitting on the ground looking a bit stunned before he spoke, "Ceres.... I thought you were weak." "No I hide my real abilities. It throws the enemy off." Ceres spoke after a moment in time before she was looking over towards the other Lord of Death. "As the Lord of Death of the Western Providence, I pledge my loyalty to that of the Demon King and Queen, until this war with the black demon is done. Then while we shall remain allies, we shall go back to being our own providence."

Death thanked her "we will keep in touch and let you know what is happening and if we should need your help" Death then held out his hand to his mate so that they could get going and get home

Ceres looked towards Death for a moment in time before she spoke, "Actually if you do not mind, I wish to travel with you. I wish to see with my own eyes that the king and queen are indeed safe. That black demon wouldn't dare strike here. Not yet anyways."

"of course that is fine by me and I know their Majesties will be pleased to meet you" Death had no issue letting her meet them and make sure they were indeed safe and sound

Ceres was giving a chuckle before she spoke, "Well let us get going again I suppose." Plus it would be nice to see Kate again. Yeah she knew Kate, after all they use to sneak out all the time to play together when they had been younger. At least until the parents had found out about it. Ethan was going over to his mate and wrapping his arms around her before he questioned, "Would you like me to accompany you?" "Of course I want you to come with me love." she cooed at him and was allowing him to draw her close.

As this was going on, Kellin was sitting and discussing stuff with Able at the time while Dante had gone to speak to the other generals about a game plan, and essentially introducing himself as one of the elite soldiers. "Able, do you believe that we can win?" Kellin questioned after a moment in time, her voice soft as she was leaning back in her chair a bit.

Back
Top Bottom