Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Death chuckled a little bit and then sat the male down in a chair “move and I will end you” With that he walked over to his mate his head dropping down and after lifting her veil he kissed her his hood hiding both their faces

In the end the man was babbling that he had been hired by somebody to spy on them. Man he looked like he was about to piss himself. Karia was flushing a bit when Death kissed her and then looked at the door as it opened and Aeon's twin came in. "You have some explaining to do." Aaron told her and she was giving a small giggle and asking him what he was talking about. "Okay fine. Explain the damn dragon lounging on the tower!" Aaron exclaimed. Yeah Able would know about that, he had been with her when it had been revived. And it had been more accidental. Something had startled them both and it had just kind of reacted to her magic.

“It’s wasnt her fault when we landed to investigate one of the clearing for battle it reacted to her magic and revived” Able looked at him kindly but he was annoyed as well

"And it is a little beyond my skills to get it to go away as of now." Aeon spoke which just had Aaron giving a mumble that she worried him at times. "He is friendly. And thinks our little spy here looks tasty." Aeon spoke.

"You wouldn't dare!" The man screamed which had Aeon looking over before she spoke "Even if you ran he would hunt you down. Where ever you go. And if you manage to get away from him, anybody in this room will be able to find you." Karia just listened before she spoke "He comes from the western lands, the king that rules there wanted to know our strength. He has sided with that of the black demon." This had the man glaring at her and telling her to shut up although she didnt seem phased at all.

Death moved to him and grabbed him by the neck “speak to my Queen and mate like that again and no one will stop me from ending you or feeding you to the dragon” Deaths eyes glowed red in his hood his face masked by darkness

The others just watched and Kellin was speaking "Okay let's all calm down for the moment, and Death please put him down. Obviously he doesn't want to give any more answers willingly." This had Asya looking over before she spoke "Bind him tightly so he can't lash out at the queen."

Karia just watched for a moment and Kellin got up, walking over to the man. It wasn't long before the queen was sitting in front of him, her hands on his temples and she was making eye contact with him. "Mind transference. A handy skill. Best used when around friends since it leave her vulnerable." Asya spoke. Dante did end up speaking up after a moment, looking at Death, "Since you found a mate, what does that mean pertaining to the deal you made with the queen?"

“It is broken as you well know one with a mate can’t take a lover of any kind with out their mates permission pulse i am a one woman man” Death smiled down at his mate while he let the queen do her work

Karia looked over before she spoke "Dont worry, since it was broken on his end, no consequence to either of you. And dont fret for the babies, I shall help keep an eye on them as well."

“I never would have allowed it the deal was broken not because of a decision I made but because I already have a mate” Death would have blocked what ever came their way

"I have to make sure. For my wife and my children. I would gladly give up my life in order to protect them." Dante spoke in a low voice and Asya was just looking over. She was moving over next to Kellin when the woman just seemed to jerk and was just wrapping her arms around her gently, reassuring her. "Get him out of here." Kellin whispered and was burying her head into Asya's chest, not caring what others thought. Dante was looking at his sister and she was speaking "I shall discover what she saw. Take care of our intruder for the time being."

Karia just watched for a moment before she was looking at the wisp that seemed to just nuzzle her. It whispered something to her and she was speaking "It is bad that the western nation has joined the black demon. We must make a trip. We need to track down that death lord there and convince him to just as tay out of it, only be there to take souls. Else he plans to join the enemy."

Death nodded his head and then offered his hand to her “come my queen let us go and speak with him I feel if we can find him a mate in exchange we may just get him to listen

Karia was giving a nod before she was getting to her feet. "Bundle up, it is cold there." Aeon offered after a moment in time.

Death smiled “I don’t feel cold and since we are bonded neither will she” That was one of the perks of being Death they felt bit heat or cold

Aeon was just a shrug before she was skipping over to the balcony, leaving those two to get going.

Karia just stayed close to him and soon enough they were in a foreign area, and she was just looking around.

Karia just followed after him although it wasn't long before they were halted by a reaper. A female reaper none the less. Now that was a rather rare thing to see.

Back
Top Bottom