Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

"The corrupted reaper we were able to help. He does not remember anything he did though." The reaper spoke.

The reaper was giving a nod although this was about when Karia was looking for a moment. They had been napping for a few hours as it was. Everything just had a dark feeling to it although she knew exactly why. Guess the curiosity hadn't gotten the best of Aeon.

Karia looked at him for a moment before she was sitting up, drawing the blanket around herself. Okay she hurt, and she wasn't super fond of the pain either.

Death sat up and stretched. He then got up and walked in to the bathroom and started running a warm bath for them both since he knew she had to be sore at the moment

Karia watched him for a moment before she was uncovering herself. Okay for a brief second the blood had her startled until she remembered that was normal the first time.

Death came back out a short while later and picked her up gently not even bothering to cover either them up. with a little shifting, he got them both settled into the warm water

Karia was a bit startled when he came and picked her up although soon enough they were settling in a warm tub. A large tub at that. Her red hair floating around her in the water.

Karia just enjoyed the warm water before she was drawing away from him and actually allowing herself to sink under the water.

Not that he really had to worry at all, not like she would try to kill herself. She was resurfacing after a moment in time before she was turning around, and playfully splashing water at him. "Death." She spoke before taking a hand and putting it on her chest where the black rune was. "What do you feel?" She questioned.

"power power that I can with you control and wield otherwise I am just heavily aroused for you" Death pulled her to him and kissed her and she would be able to feel his arousal

"Do you know why it was decided to have the power sealed away within me?" Karia questioned him after he had kissed her. Yeah she could feel his arousal but she was far to sore at that point in time.

"no after he was sealed away I returned to my realm" Death then returned to kissing her and while he wouldn't push her he did want to kiss her senseless for a while

"Because I was the only vessel that could hold the magic without well an actual object exploded, another being went insane and evaporated." Karia spoke after a moment in time before she was moving close to him, resting her head on his chest.

"your strong my love I have known that from day one" death didn't want to tell her that their bonding wasn't done simply because he knew she was sore the bonding process took three days and most of it was spent having sex as this allowed the two to truly feel the bond work as please would increase with each passing day during this process

Karia was giving a faint smile before she questioned "Why do I feel like there is something you aren't telling me."

"well the bonding isn't over my dear it takes place over three days we haven't even completed the first twenty four hours most couples don't leave their room because they are so drawn to each other that they have been found having sex in some rather strange places" Death looked at her lightly and hoped she didn't get mad at him

Karia just blinked for a brief moment in time before she was looking down, hiding behind her hair. Well this had gotten quite strange that was for sure. She w as snt sure how she felt about that st all. More sex. How some could do it all day was beyond her.

"I am sorry I should have told you before we got started but if you want we can wait it will just be harder on us to stay away from each other in this manner" Death was still respecting her since he didn't want to upset her at all

Back
Top Bottom