Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Soon enough everything was fading away and they were standing back in the palace again. "That cannot happen again. To many lives were lost that first time." the fiery red haired female spoke after a moment in time. The wisps vanished once again, leaving the pair alone.

Karia was startled when he was all of a sudden pulling her towards him and kissing her. Well that had been unexpected, majorly unexpected and the female was about as crimson as her hair.

Karia wasn't really sure although in the end she did end up kissing him back. This definitely had a number of people startled by what happened, and it quickly became the talk for a brief time. Although this wasn't enough to actually form the soulmate bond.

Death picked her up and headed in the direction of the room he had at the palace and if she wanted to stop she had better say something before he got them there

Karia was a bit startled which had her speaking in an almost frightened voice, "W....Where are we going?"

“If you don’t want to progress to having sex say something now or that is where we will end up” Death wasn’t a monster and wouldn’t force her

Karia was unsure what to say at that point in time. Actually she was completely startled by his words which had her just shaking her head a bit and mumbling that this was definitely rushing things. She managed to get out of his arms after a brief moment in time, just wanting to think for a brief moment in time. She did clasp her hands in front of her chest tightly for a brief moment before she questioned in a soft voice, "W..... Will it hurt?"

"it is possible I would, of course, do my best not to hurt you but if you want to wait we can but i will tell you this things will get more and more tense between us" Death wouldn't rush her or force her since she didn't seem all that sure that she wanted to do it

"I.... I don't get what you mean." Karia spoke in a soft voice after a moment in time before she was walking closer to him, a bit hesitant. After a moment she was recalling what Able had told her and... this felt right. This had her shaking her head a bit before she spoke, "No it feels... right."

"you realize what your saying right this is the equivalent of a human marriage only it is forever" Death didn't want to scare her off but he wanted her to know what she was getting in to

Karia looked at him before she spoke, "I may have remained in the catacombs alone for as long as I remember, but I am not oblivious to that kind of stuff. I am well aware of that fact." With that she was actually shaking her head a bit and putting a hand on her hair to stop it from blowing in her face as a strong gust of wind came through.

"true but I also know your not experienced in the pleasures of the body so your first time could be painful" Death was watching her closely at the moment

Karia just looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "I know this...." With that she was shaking her head a bit before she was turning away for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Lets go inside and speak, it is cold out."

Soon enough they were back inside and she was just looking at him for a brief moment in time. Ultimately they had to do this bonding stuff as it was...especially if she was going to keep him grounded and sane. Already she could feel that dark magic reacting, probably to the fact that the black demon had his weapon back as well. Death would notice the magic she carried as well if they got to the bedroom and striped, the marking was on her chest. A seal, a reminder, but nothing harmful to her at all.

Death remained silent till they reached the room and went in with him shutting the door behind her so that they could talk in private

Karia just walked into the room and was taking off the cloak, laying it on the chair that was in the room before she was sitting on the edge of the bed, just looking at him for a moment in time.

Karia just looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "I have never believed in the whole soulmates thing but.... this feels like it is the real thing. And the wisps whisper to me as well. But.... it is your decision as well."

“Partially most males don’t have a choice the soulmate bond picks someone who is out perfect match and exact opposite that will work well with us” Death smiled st her lightly from where he was standing

Karia was just tilting her head a bit at that before she spoke, "I meant about the sleeping together now. It is also up to you." She was looking away from him briefly looking to look out the window. Even from there they could feel that man's magic and it seemed to be growing. And he was evidently attempting to locate his missing power which is what had her standing up once again.

Back
Top Bottom