Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Aeon gave a soft giggle before she spoke, "You know.... my father and my brother told Dre the exact same thing. To take care of me. Of course I'm going to take care of him." With that she was pushing away from the table and looking towards her black hound as he seemed to appear, the creature giving a soft whine. This had her giving a soft laugh before she was scratching his ears.

Aeon was giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "Anyways we are going to go check out that area and see if it will work for what we want it to."

“Yep let’s head out the sooner we know the better” Able grabbed his sword and slid it back in to place and sighed as us power flowed through him

Aeon looked over at the hound who was laying down so that they could climb up onto his back. Well Aeon was anyways, leave it up to Able if he wanted to ride or not. "No reviving anything in this field. Not yet anyways. That is still above your skill level." the hound told Aeon, which had her perking up. Anybody could have told him that telling her not to do something.... only made her want to do it.

“Aeon listen to him for once please” Able could tell he had said something to her and he wanted to be sure she didn’t do something stupid

Aeon looked at him for a moment before she pouted and spoke, "Okay fine.... for now. But eventually I'm going to test how far I can push my magic."

“Let’s deal with this bastard first then you can text that limit ok” Able shook his head he would fly rather then ride to where they were headed

Karia was a bit startled at the sudden message from Able, which actually had her flushing a little bit. Well that she hadn't been expecting at all. "I..... I don't know...." she whispered to Able mentally.

“Kiara he will love you but you both need to claim each other it’s more then time for you to have a mate dear sister” Able felt that she was his sister and would often call her that

Karia was giving a slow mental nod before she spoke to him mentally, "But.... I.... Won't even know how to approach that and..... W...What do you mean by claim each other?" What many didn't know was that she was still a virgin. Had already lost her virginity a few times, but hadn't. She was still pure in that sense, waiting for her mate.

“You tell him and as for claiming sister it means having sex and activating the mate bond and markings” Able smiled and hoped she would be ok

"Oh....." Karia spoke in a mental voice although she was definitely blushing brightly at that point in time, thank god for her being able to hide behind her hair.

“Kiara he wouldn’t hurt you trust me and listen to your heart and you’ll know it as well” Able smiled and then gave her a mental nudge to do just that

Karia just listened to what he had to say before she mumbled, "What am I suppose to even say to him." She was looking over at a sudden shout from somebody and a couple of soldiers came over supporting an injured man. This had her picking up the bottom of the cloak before she was rushing over to find out what had happened, already her wisps drifting after her.

“The truth he will respect that just know once it is said it’s nearly impossible to resist the pull to claim ones mate” Able didn’t want her to say it and not be ready to claim him

Karia was just giving a slow mental nod before she was looking over towards Death for a moment. It wasn't long before she was running over to him once again. Even the wisps seemed to agree with what Able had to say. And a few of them were chattering to Death as well, telling him what they knew and saw.

Death listened and nodded his head as they spoke to him. Death turned and looked at her when she ran over to him “is everything ok little one

"It is Karia, not little one. And yes everything is okay. Just talking to Able about something. They had an idea." Karia spoke after a moment in time, and she pushed some of her hair out of her face.

"To beat the black demon. You wield the power of his weapon. I would, as I can handle it, but I am no warrior. You can use it though, and I can help keep you grounded. And not fall into the darkness. But.... um..... I guess we are soulmates and Able thinks we need to.... well form that bond....." Karia spoke. Explaining the plan she was talking firm but coming to explaining the rest of it, she was get more quiet.

Death heard everything and the word soulmate hit him right in the gut. Until they bonded the need to be near the other would be impossible to resist and he knew she would be feeling it as well “it’s probably because death falls in to the darkness that is why I can wield it”

"No this darkness.... this is more corruption. If you fall into the corruption.... everything is going to get worse. It has happened before to another Lord of Death long ago." Karia spoke before she was turning to face him fully before she was speaking something under her breath and her golden eyes seemed to glow briefly and everything around them went black before a symbol lit up on the ground beneath them.
"Do we get to tell a story?"
"What story do we get to tell?"
The wisps all whispered at once as they swirled around them which had her giving a faint laugh before she spoke, "Show him the story of the Lord of Death from the Southern Lands. The once infallible and what happened when he first founded the weapon." This had them all talking at once before everything around them changed to form imagines. The other lord of death he would recognize. There were four of them after all, each of them ruling over a different providence. South, North, East, and West.

Back
Top Bottom