Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Karia looked over at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "And even with me saying no, he still got his way." A secret that not many knew about, a truth that she hated reliving, but it was what it was. "Oh.... Interesting to see you both here." came a familiar voice which had Karia looking over and she was taking a couple steps backwards towards the palace once again. It seemed like the black demon had arrived already, and there was an eerie grin on his features. Already her wisps were all talking at once, almost panicking, but it didn't help much that she was panicking a bit as well. The man was far to close to her for comfort at that point in time as well, which made it even worse.

Death moved and stepped in front of her giving her a chance to run and hide if she needed to. being death meant that while he couldn't be killed he could only be banished for a short time but coming back was always painful and rather discomforting

Karia was a bit startled when he all of a sudden seemed to come up in front of her and was retreating away a bit more. She was thinking about something before she was giving a small gasp. Oh thought! This had her bolting past the two of them, heading for the gardens and the closest entrance to the catacombs. Her wisps warned her about the man attempting to catch a hold of her, not that it went well. She knew that there was something that she could use to at least keep him at bay in her collection. "Minions of mine. Catch her." the black demon spoke and the shadows seemed to morph into beings while he actually went to strike Death.

Death chuckled and dodged the attack and struck out as well avoiding using his powers and having his hands touch the male while bare. Death had placed a protective spell on Karia when she had arrived so even if his shadows were to get ahold of her they wouldn't be able to keep ahold of her for long. "you know attacking me and sending your minions after her was stupid since all you are doing is wasting your precious energy"

The male gave a faint chuckle before he spoke, "Are you sure about that." Little did many of them know was that... he had somebody a whole lot more powerful backing him. And this same exact person Karia was running smack into at that point in time. The black demon himself and he had a dark grin on his lips at that point in time. There was a scream of fright and pain from Karia, fright from running into him and pain from him grabbing a hold of her hair. "So you are the one that prevented me from converting the others. Had you not done that... those generals would still be alive... well until they turned against their people and got slaughtered by their own friends and family." the black demon spoke in a harsh voice.

Death growled a little and then with a swift move his hand shot out ungloved and grabbed the male's neck ending his life but traping his soul until he could deal with the male as his main concern was getting to Karia and making sure that she was safe and protected

The black demon just walked forward more or less dragging Karia with him, tears falling down her cheeks at that point in time. "Funny to see Death so concerned for somebody." The male spoke with a chuckle, dragging a claw down her arm, drawing blood. "I want the king and queen here. I want them to surrender." He spoke.

Death laughed and then looked at him "they will never give the throne up and you know it just as you know you can't beat me in a battle as death always collects what they are due and you have outlived your lifespan many times over" Death watched as Kate moved closer and while the male was distracted she slammed her sword through his chest narrowly missing his heart sadly as his clothes had hit most of the features she needed to aim true

The black demon was giving a shriek of pain when he was stabbed and was more or less tossing Karia away from him. She was stumbling away from him, just holding her arm that he had cut, before retreating back towards Death.

Death wrapped his arm around her his cloak acting as a shield as he couldn't touch her at the moment because his hands could kill her. Death watched as Kate stood her ground against the male and waited to see what would happen

Karia just watched for a moment in time before she was speaking something softly and the wisps that were around her seemed to settle down, as she was reassuring them that everything was going to turn out alright. "But.... now that he is here..... his weapon..... he needs to be kept away from it...." one of the wisps cried, something that only she could hear. This had her speaking a soft curse but she knew that for the time being it was safe.... he couldn't get it.

Karia just looked at him for a moment in time before she was taking a few steps away before turning and fleeing into the palace once again, about colliding with Aeon who had ventured outside to see what was going on. The young sorceress was giving a faint chuckle before she was drifting outside with her black hound at her side, the creature snarling in the general direction of the black demon. He was also semi glowering at Death, not at all afraid of the man. Why would he be. It wasn't as if he could be killed or anything. 'I feel like the promise between the queen and the reaper will be broken. I smell a tie between him and that gravekeeper." the hound spoke to Aeon in a mental voice as he was stalking past her and lunging at a few of the black demon's minions that had managed to sneak in. Aeon just gave a faint laugh before she was looking over at the black demon and spoke, "You were foolish to come here."

"Do you really think that you guys can stop me? Even with Death here. You don't stand a chance against me. The king is dead, the kingdom has no ruler. Soon everything will fall apart." the black demon laughed although it was funny to watch him just stop midlaugh when Asya seemed to appear, although she was dressed far more differently than she had been. No she was back to wearing her black assassin gear, although her royal markings she proudly showed off at that point in time. "You are right. Dante is dead but the kingdom is never without a ruler.... or did you forget that Dante had a sister. Your attempts to kill me all those times.... were pitiful." Asya spoke after a moment in time as she was giving a faint smirk and withdrawing her twin swords from their sheaths, although she just held them at her sides.

this had Kate and Able laughing a little as the male had joined his sister mainly to make sure she didn't lose control of her powers even with the seal in place. Able then looked at Asya and then over at Aeon as well. between the four of them and if death was willing to help they should be able to reveal him to the point that he could never get out again while they worked on finding a way to permanently and safely end his life once and for all

Karia had retreated up to the balcony and was just watching from where she was at, although at the time she was more hidden from view. But there was something amiss.... something deep down told her that something was wrong. There was another strong energy eminating from somewhere although she wasn't quite sure where it was from. Wait... those were the ruins. Her eyes were going wide and all of a sudden her wisps seemed to appear around her, visible only to her at that point in time. They sensed her fear, they knew what she knew. "Get away from him!" Karia suddenly screamed as she was standing up, the black demon just grinning. Already now the dark magic could be seen and what appeared to be spears of darkness were shooting out towards those around him, even Karia was targeted.

Aeon had taken to throwing up a barrier although she was giving a startled shriek when it was shattering through her barrier and had her twin not come out and yanked her out of the way it probably would have pierced her chest versus skimming her shoulder. Her eyes were going wide and the black hound was growling before even it was lunging at the black demon once again. The fact that it had pierced through her magic so easily and it seemed like even Able's barrier had been shattered as well. Luckily it didn't seem like anybody was to severely hurt. Asya was ground after the damn thing had managed to hit in her in the leg and was just cursing under her breath."Soon... you are all dead. I was never the one you had to be afraid of." the black demon spoke before he was giving a laugh and another grin was forming on his lips. "Now to fetch the last piece of the puzzle.... since I don't have my weapon....." he spoke and was vanishing.

Those cryptic words at first had them confused although it wasn't long before it was revealed at the sudden scream from Karia, and Asya was looking to see that the man had a hold of her now unconscious form. The few wisps that took to hanging around her constantly were now visible and one could hear their panic for the young woman at that point in time especially after the man vanished with her.

"Now he will be able to get his sword."
"The blood of the gravekeeper is the key to the sword."

The wisps could be heard speaking which had Aeon looking for a moment before she was breathing, "Of course.... that is why I couldn't sense his weapon. She sealed away that destructive power within herself. The sword itself is just around but she holds its power."

while the others were taking stock of injuries and such death was fuming and slowing his physical form was fading away and his power level was growing. to keep from destroying the demonic real Death often locked his powers away to a more normal level for the realm. sensing the males powers Able tossed shields up around the others just as his powers broke free causing the blast to send Able flying back into a pillar and effectively snapping his back. thankfully it didn't kill him but it would take some quick thinking to get the male calmed down and not destroy everything in his path.

Aeon had been reacting as well and was throwing up shields as well to help protect the others. Asya was looking over towards where Able had been thrown and was teleporting over next to him, kneeling down for a brief moment. Well this situation had gotten bad. And now they needed to calm Death before he destroyed everything. "Aeon! Get Kellin! I'm going after them." Asya spoke as she stood up again after putting one of her necklaces around Able's neck, to help recovery. After all....a back being snapped mind as well be death. But that didnt stop her at all, not with her resurrection ability.

Aeon was giving a nod before she was sending the hound to go and fetch Kellin. While he did that she spoke softly and her mother's grimoire appeared before her, just hovering in the air. It wasn't long before the hound was returning with a confused looking Kellin. "Kel, can you calm Death down? He snapped after the black demon took off with Karia." Asya explained before she was heading off.

The queen was giving a nod before walking towards Dearh, already feeling the magic of Aeon wrapping around her. "Death. It is Kellin. You need to calm down, you need to be level headed. We will need your help in getting her back. If he kills her, he gets his weapon but we have some time. He can't handle his weapon unless he is at full power. Right now he hasn't reached that mark yet. I think... that promise of you having my little girl may be broken. You know I swe the bonds. Your bond is with another. Your bond is with Karia." Kellin spoke as she was wrapping her arms around him in a hug, Aeon's magic tightening just to be safe.

knowing she was pregnant kept him from lashing out at her and hurting her since she was innocent. the fact that she could hug him in his true form was a clue to how powerful her children were on top of her own power level. most people would have fallen through him as he was more of a ghost than a physical person at that point. Death was in a rage and furious but he was also the one who had put a stop to all death in the realm until Karia was returned to the castle and safe and sound

Kellin just gave a soft sigh before she spoke in a stern voice "You need to snap out of it and get this magic back in control! You are going to end up hurting others on accident at this rate." With that she was looking over towards Aeon, who was leaning against her twin as she was reading something from her mother's book. Able was healing and it seemed like Dre and Kate were healing as well from something. She was shaking her head before she was looking at the hound, who was giving a small whine before he was growling towards the gate. Kellin was looking for a moment in time, a look of worry across her features. "Kellin. Lets return. It isn't safe for you here." Dante spoke as he appeared, his energy masked from everybody. Actually only those who knew he was actually alive would see him at the time. "Leave it to Asya to track them down." Dante spoke and his wife was retreating to his arms, and he was gently drawing her to him.

Death was still furious but he had returned to his physical form which brought the power level down some but not a lot. Death then turned and looked at the others "he had better hope that she is unharmed when I find her or he will wish that he had never died as I will torture him till there is nothing left of his soul." Deaths voice had taken a deeper tone and had become almost soundless

"You know, him not having a soul is ideal." Kellin spoke with a chuckle before she was retreating with Dante. The hound was giving a whine when Aeon sank down to her knees and was padding over to her. "His power level is almost to the max. But.... I did stall him a bit. It'll take him a bit to get around my wards I wrapped around Karia." She mumbled and was looking up at her twin, who just stood near her like a statue and guardian.

Death nodded his head "I stopped all death till she is back so he won't be able to regain his sword as no one can override my powers, not even that vile man" Death was undercontrol but barely until she was back it would be like that

"Oh he is stopping all death... huh." Aeon spoke and the book was floating down to her and flipping go a new page. Although it wasn't long before a portal opened up and Asya dropped out of it, quite literally. At least she landed in one of the bushes, and was in the process of plucking leaves from her hair. "Okay totally misjudged that teleporting. Found them. Ols ruins. Karia is safe for now. He can't get close to her and it seems like... the guardians of the ruins woke as well. Good for us, they are keeping him away from her. For now. He does have some reapers with him. Corrupted."

this was the final straw for Death and he looked at the two of them " I would stay back if I were you" Death then walked out to the door and a shout went out to the air and soon reapers left and right appeared "head to the Ols Ruins free your brother and bring me the female known as Karia let no harm befall her" the power flowing off of him would have been enough to knock them all back if not kill them if they were weakened if they got to close to him

Aeon's twin was assisting her to her feet and they were heading off into the palace to get out of the way, and so that Aeon could continue to plot whatever it was that she was plotting. While that happened Asya was climbing out of the bush and pulling the leaves out of her hair. She was just watching the reapers appear left and right before she herself was heading off as well with them, mind as well go and assist. She was bored at that point in time, and at least then she could make sure Karia got away safely.

Back
Top Bottom