Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Abel chuckled a little when he heard that "too bad, they aren't the skeletons of those he killed in the last battle they would give him hell" Abel thought of all of the men they last in the last battle

Karia was shaking her head before she spoke, "No these ones are different.... dark magic radiate off of them. Necromancy." With that she was brushing some hair from her face and drawing her shawl more tightly around herself.

"Ah.... Yes it would make sense considering who her mother is." Karia spoke after a moment in time before she was actually going and circling around Death for a brief moment in time. Although it wasn't long before she was taking a few steps away from him, about colliding with a couple of the guards that had come into the room looking for Abel in specific.

Karia just gave a nod of her head before she was wrapping her arms around herself tightly as if she were frightened when the doors were actually banging open and she was actually moving behind Death, since he was the closest at that point in time. Well the male that came in was somebody that Abel and Death would both know. A former demon general that had been banished from the kingdom for a while due to his love for bloodshed, and how he was currently covered in blood. Not to mention when they had first encountered each other, it hadn't turned out very pretty. He had gotten very pushy with her.

Death moved his hand and put a cloaking spell on her so that way the male couldn't see or sense her.

Able looked at him and frowned "your not welcome here and you know it"

Karia didn't even seem to notice the cloaking spell, nor did she notice that she had taken to clutching onto the back of his cloak a bit.

The male looked over at Abel for a moment in time before he spoke, "I don't see the king or queen at all, I don't see anybody here to stop me."

Abel raised an eyebrow and then walked over to him "you know the laws when the king and queen are absent and her highness isn't present that leadership goes to the highest ranking General and that would be me so my advice is for you to leave and now before I ask Death to take you"

The male was giving a chuckle before he spoke, "I actually came here to retrieve my sword from the catacombs. That damn bitch took it away from me. I swear if I see her, I'll kill her as well." With that he was folding his arms across his chest. Man this words actually had Karia finding herself moving closer to Death, actually quivering. It was funny that this man had so much venom towards Karia considering.... she wasn't a fighter. She was probably one of the sweestest demons one would meet, other than the children.

Abel chuckled "your sword isn't in the catacombs anymore besides it has a new master one I would love to see you try and get it away from." Abel and the others had stripped him from the sword so it no longer saw him as its owner and when Kate had chosen her own she had picked it and the sword had accepted her.

Karia just watched for a moment in time before she was looking at a few of her wisps as they seemed to form, although at the time they were only visible to her and Death. Never a good sign. This actually had her drawing away from Death and she was following after them, barefeet silent on the ground as she raced after them, her skirt swishing around her legs. Seemed like the blood was from the guards that the man had killed, and it was definitely a sight to be hold. Almost worse than the black demon, a sight that actually had Karia putting a hand to her mouth and looking away.

Death had followed after her while Able dealt with the male since he knew Able would prefer that she be safe rather than open to an attack

Karia just stood at the top of the stairs looking down at the three dead guards before she was walking down the stairs towards the closest body, kneeling down next to them. Sure she was kneeling down in the blood but that didn't seem to matter to her at that point in time. She spoke a few soft words and was watching as the soul just seemed to leave the body, and she was getting pushing it off towards Death.

Death opened his arms and then with a motion the soul became a baby "you deserve a second chance at life go now there is an opening to be reborn." Death then sent the soul off and looked at her to do the rites for the next one

Karia just collected what she would hold onto before she was going over to the next body and kneeling down, although it wasn't long before the man that had walked inside came walking outside which had her looking over. For the most part the face veil that she wore covered her face, which kept her features mostly hidden but it was pretty clear that she was afraid. He seemed very pissed off at that point in time, and it seemed like he had a sword from somewhere.

Death would keep her safe as it wasn't her time to die he could keep her from passing on and bring her back if need be but he had a feeling that the male was now looking for Kate who had his sword no that he would get it from her, as the female was one hell of a fighter

"I don't believe that my sword isn't in the catacombs." the male was mumbling and was actually heading off in the general direction of one of the entrances. Karia was just watching as she was passing off another soul, and getting to her feet to move onto the final deceased soldier. Man was the guy in for a surprise when he entered the catacombs and he ran into Asya.

Death smiled and then chuckled a little bit "he is going to be surprised between Asya and the fact that his sword isn't there he won't know what hit him"

Karia was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "He should already know that it isn't there. He was there the day that it had chosen Kate, unless he is still in denial about it." She was looking at her wisps as they seemed to float around her as the last soul was being pushed off towards Death. "Here take these items." she cooed at them and the items that she had been holding seemed to be swallowed up, taken to the catacombs so that the dead soldiers could be remembered forever.

"probably still in denial, he wasn't pleased when his sword was stripped from him" Death then looked at the other soul and sent it to eternal rest as the soul was old and weakened and it was time for it to rest and sleep

Karia was just looking over at Death for a moment in time before she spoke, "But him going into the catacombs is still a scary thing. Especially if he just happens to stumble across the secret room." With that she was pushing some of her hair away from her face as she was standing up, using a little bit of magic to clean her dress and stepping out of the blood that was on the ground.

"i doubt he will you know as well as i do that the room only answers to you if you don't wish for him to find it he won't and the room will make sure of it" Death then ruffled her hair and smiled at her lightly

Karia was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I am well aware of this but.... he has a strong hatred for me. For reasons I am unsure of." She was looking off into the distance again just as birds streaked into the air. Seemed like the black demon was deciding to come and pay a visit again, which had her whispering something under her breath.

"probably because you refused him and he doesn't like being told no" Death knew that when the male died he was going to torment that soul in the incarnation to teach him a lesson before he sent him on to be reborn as the lesson would stick on through the rest of his lives

Back
Top Bottom