Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Death watched as his reapers headed off to do as he ordered since he was more than a little-pissed off but going out there to help would only cause problems

Karia had gotten away from the black demon and had retreated deeper into the ruins, and was just leaning against the pillar to catch her breath. But as long as the black demon couldn't get her, as long as he couldn't obtain the power that she kept from him, it would all be fine. "So this is where you've been hiding." came the familiar voice of the Black Demon and she was looking over her shoulder to see him walking towards her. And there was the corrupted reaper as well. And where she was at there really wasn't anywhere to go, yet again it wasn't as if she wasn't without her options. Nope she had a few tricks up her sleeve. "I've told you once, and I shall tell you again. You shall never obtain your power again." she spoke in a firm voice before she was pulling something out of her pouch and sliding the ring on. A ring that temporarily froze time around her, which she would use to her advantage and took off running, back the way she had come. Although she was giving a pained scream when one of his hounds came out of nowhere and tackled her to the ground, teeth going for her neck although instead it got her arm since she had moved that between the hound and her throat. Yeah one would rather have their arm bleeding than their neck. And she could feel one of the claws digging into her thigh, which actually had tears burning in her eyes. No at that point she didn't really have any tricks up her sleeve, except for a soft curse.

it wouldn't be long before one of the reapers ripped the hound off of her quickly tending to her injuries as well "get out of here head back to the castle you need to get my king calm and under control before he kills everyone" the Reaper then headed in to the ruins after the male who had taken her as he was under orders to strip the male of his powers once more and then to bring him back to the castle to face his punishment.

Karia was a bit startled when the reaper came up out of nowhere and was telling her to get back tot he castle. This had her giving a nod as she was getting to her feet. Who would have figured that was around the time that Asya would be reappearing and was grabbing her arm, pulling her with her through a portal just before another hound could lunge at her. Soon enough they were back at the palace and Asya was releasing Karia, letting her run over to Death. The keeper of the catacombs was actually wrapping her arms around the male, unafraid of his magic at that point in time. The wisps protected her from the magic.

feeling her arms around his Death let out a small sigh and then bent down a bit and wrapped his arms around her holding her close. wanting a better grip Death picked her up and settled her in his arms better keeping her close. he even growled when a few people tried to get close to her while he was holding on to her.

Asya watched for a moment in time before she was giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "Oh Death you are so adorable at times." She could tell that Karia was majorly startled by being picked up although it didn't seem like she really cared all at once. No the female was quivering from head to toe.

Death looked at her and glared. he wouldn't react since she was with Abel but he did turn and walk off heading to a more secluded area so he could sit down and for a short time just hold her close to him as an offer of comfort.

Asya just went over and sat next to where Able was at, just leaning against a tree and gazing up at the sky. For the time being everything was calm... at least for the time. Sadly enough the black demon was still alive, and now that he had gained more power it was going to be a bit more difficult. A small breath escaped her lips before she was brushing some hair from her face. Well he hadn't gotten his weapon which was good.
Karia was just looking up at Death for a moment before she was mumbling in a soft voice, "You can put me down."

Able wrapped his arm around her and then let out a small sigh "things will settle down hopefully soon I know Death has his reapers going after the male and they will get him.

Death shook his head and just held on tighter to her "no" Death didn't want to risk her getting grabbed once again.

Asya just looked over for a moment before she spoke, "Now that he is at full power... even we will have difficulties." With that she was giving a shake of her head before she was commenting that it was time for her to go and fetch her weapon once again.

Karia just fell silent at that point in time, although it wasn't long before she felt the familiar warmth from her wisps as they seemed to surround her, happy that she was back. No she almost regret leaving the catacombs although this about when she got the mental message from Asya that she wished to retrieve her weapon. "Guide Lady Asya." she whispered and a wisp became visible briefly before it was fading away.

Able tilted her head back and kissed her “grab mine while you are there my dear it will accept your touch” Able had handed his main weapon over when he had got in to his sleep so that it couldn’t be stolen from him by someone.

Asya was giving him a kiss back before she was getting to her feet just as a wisp appeared, and she was vanishing after it so that she could grab what they needed.

While she was gone Able went and started looking over the map of the kingdom so as to see where they would need to reenforce the kingdom itself.

While he was doing that Death was just keeping her close to him even though she had asked him to let her go.

Eventually Karia did manage to convince Death to let her go and she was straightening her dress a bit. Granted at that point in time it was shredded, dirty, and bloody but it kept her covered, that is what mattered at that point in time.

Aeon was the one who ended up walking up next to Able as he was looking over the map to reinforce the kingdom. She studied the map for a brief moment in time before she was tapping the ruins then spoke, "Even the strongest have a weakness. He doesn't have his weapon which gives us an advantage. What if.... we could find a way to harness the power of his weapon." Granted that was pure darkness and corruption would be a think but there had to be somebody who would be able to withstand it.

Seeing her dress in ruins Death pulled his cloak off and offered it to her. This would leave him in nothing but black leather pants and boots but he didn’t mind at all.

“Death could but it would come down getting him to agree and making sure we have something to keep him grounded” Able looked at her lightly and smiled a little

Aeon looked over for a moment before she spoke, "We do have something to keep him grounded. We have Karia. And we would have to get her to agree to give up that power." With that she was fiddling with her locket a bit before she was just examining the map before she was pointing to something then spoke, "I think our best bet would be to try and taking the fighting way over here. There are no villages or towns or anything around here.... hopefully we can protect the civilians that way. If not.... I suppose I can start shipping everybody to my mother's home."

Karia was a bit startled by him taking off his cloak and actually flushed a bit, thankfully that the flush was mostly hidden behind her hair and face veil. Okay the male was actually very handsome, and this was probably the first time that she had actually been around a male.... half undressed.

Death wrapped the cloak around her and smiled when it shrunk down to fit her like a glove. “There now your a little better covered until you have a chance to change” Death felt a tingle go down his spine and smiled a little as he could tell he was being talked about.

“True but she would have to agree because grounding the leader of all death will be one hell of a fight for her”

Aeon was giving a small shrug before she spoke, "Perhaps. Yet that soulmate bond will help. It is just the matter of.... if the black demon or his minions discover she is grounding him, she will be their target. Karia is no warrior, we already know this. Her wisps can protect her, but only so much. And she will have to be close by to make sure that he is grounded."

Karia gave a small nod before she was speaking in a soft voice, "Oh.... Umm....t....thank you." It wasn't long before a couple of her wisps were forming and seeming to dance around her, which had her looking up listening to them.

“It’s no problem at all” Death gave a small smile which wasn’t something he had ever done in his long life.

Able nodded his head “but do they know they are soulmates is the next question”

"I'm certain that they have an idea. It is on the easier side to tell." Aeon spoke before she was tapping her lips before she spoke, "You feel different around certain people. Take how you feel about Asya for example versus say Kellin since I know at one point you two had been a thing. Just thinking about them.... your heart is going to lean more towards that of Asya."

Karia gave a soft giggle before she spoke, "And two weapons have been retrieved from the chambers."

“It’s possible but Death doesn’t listen to his heart I often wonder if he doesn’t ignore his heart to keep from getting hurt and Her majesty found her true mate in his majesty I wouldnt deny her that” Able knew she was right he just hoped they would notice it and soon

Aeon gave a faint laugh before she spoke, "Oh I'm sure he will. I'm sure they've both noticed something. Hello Death freaked out earlier after she had been taken, usually he doesn't lose control like that. Usually he would just summon up his own minions to go after them." With that she was brushing some of her hair from her face before looking towards Asya as the other woman appeared briefly to drop off weapons before she was vanishing again.

“True it is possible that is what happened” Able still wasn’t sure and wouldn’t be until he could smell the two one each other

Aeon gave a small giggle before she spoke, "Plus if one looks hard enough, they can see it."

“True now for a different note please take care of my brother he deserves a good woman like you” Able cares about both his siblings but Dre worried him at times

Back
Top Bottom