Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

while they were all resting or doing their own thing Abel was finding out why the spell had failed he knew the spell wouldn't last forever but it would have lasted longer then it did so he wanted to know why

The twins were busy in the library gathering as much information as they could about the current situation at hand, and there was a lot of books to go over. Although it didn't seem to hinder either of them at all, they were speeding through all of the information as if it was nothing.

it didn't take Able long to get to the males tomb only to find all the other generals laying dead on the ground and parts of the spell that had been carved into the stone to seal him in place were scratched out weakening it. with the other generals dead it would explain why he had awakened when he had. Able growled and then sent out a call for aid knowing the men needed to be buried with honor

Able would come to discover that his call never actually reached anybody. Magic was cancelled out down in those tombs, as were mental messages. Although being asleep for so long, one couldn't really blame him for forgetting that fact. A lot of people seemed to forget that actually, including the dead generals. "I do not suggest burying that one.... that one does not deserve an honorable burial. For it was him that had taken to scratching away the marks. He was the one who killed the other two.... only to be slaughtered by the black demon himself." a voice spoke and a cloaked figure came from out of the shadows, and was going over to perch on the side of the tomb. In all reality, this was the only person that really had any reason to be down in the catacombs. The gravekeeper, although it was a rather lonely job most of the time that was for sure. The hood was being pushed down to reveal fiery red hair and golden eyes. "It is good to see you again Able, I have been waiting for somebody to come down here and see this problem at hand." the woman spoke before she was getting up once again and going over to kneel next to the bodies. All she could do was read them rites but she couldn't bury them.... not down here. They had a special place to be buried, which was within the palace gardens.

Able nodded his head "it is good to see you as well I just wish it wasn't under these circumstances" Able leaned down and scooped up the two that had been murdered by this fellow general and then looked at her "I will make sure they see a proper burial" Abel knew this wasn't going to be good and the fact that one of their own had betrayed them hurt even him

"Able..... Will you do me a favor when you can? A small thing when things aren't so hectic. Allow me to see the world through your eyes again." the woman spoke after a moment in time before she was gliding over to him and tucking something into his pocket. Their pendants, things that would either go to their family if they had any, or they would be given to the king and queen. Things that she had collected so that they couldn't be stolen, just waiting for somebody she could trust to come around and collect them. Karia gave a faint smile before she was drifting away from him to go back over to the tomb.

"any time just reach out to my mind and I will let you in to see the kingdom once more my friend and if you wish I will see if one of the matchmakers can find you a mate someone to spend your time with and not be so alone" Abel hoped she would agree to it since he didn't want her alone with out a mate

Karia gave a soft giggle before she was speaking, "Not that I could really stop you even if I wanted to." With that she was whispering something under her breath and one of her wisps seemed to appear before Able, ready to lead the male out so that he didn't get lost. Sure Karia knew the male knew his way out, but it always made her feel better in the end. Once he got to the entrance her wisp would return to her, which is how she knew that he had gotten out okay.

"if you said no I wouldn't do that it is your life and your choice" Able wouldn't go against her wishes as he knew better then anyone that having something done without your consent sucked big time and made life hell

Karia gave a small laugh before she shook her head then spoke, "No I thank you for offering to do that. I thank you for caring about me, and making it obvious that you will help when I need it. I truly mean this." She had been around for a long time and half the time people forgot that she was even around. The keeper of the catacombs, the guardian of the spirits long deceased.

Abel nodded his head "just let me know when you wish to find one, everyone should have a chance at love and having a mate" Abel then followed her wisp out of the tomb so that he could get the other generals back so that they could be laid to rest

"When you are able to help." was all Karia could say, calling after him before she was hopping off the tomb and turning away, drifting deeper into the catacombs.

"we can do that now it is no problem things are calm at the moment" Abel looked up when he reached the entrance and then spread his wings out so that he could take flight and head out for the castle

Karia felt her wisp return to her, and she was disappearing into the depths of the catacombs, into an area that only she knew how to get to. Even those that had been in the catacombs hundreds of times would have a difficult time trying to find this area. It was the treasure trove of the catacombs, the entrance always moving round randomly to protect what lay inside. But as the guardian, she knew where it was at all times.

after a few minutes, Abel took flight and headed back to the castle. the trip was slower this time because of the added weight but he also knew this would up set the others as well

After a bit magic would seem to surround that of Abel and the deceased generals and they would be appearing in the throne room where Asya and Aeon were standing. Seemed like the young sorceress had used magic to call him there after Asya has sensed his whereabouts, and his burden

"You're welcome." Aeon spoke after a moment in time although she was putting a hand to her mouth in horror when she saw the bodies, just looking away. A sad look did form on Asya's features briefly but she did speak a few words, ancient words. Rites that were always spoken for the deceased.

"the keeper gave them their last rites as well but I found out what the spell broke" Abel summoned a large cloth and covered the three so that Aeon could look back at them

Asya looked over at him for a moment in time before she questioned, "You actually saw Karia? That has been rare recently."

"yes it has and I think once things have settled down we need to speak with her, she has been alone for too long and I fee she needs to find a mate someone to share her time with"

Asya gave a faint laugh before she spoke, "Oh I totally agree with this and.... screw waiting for things to settle down. She has been alone for far to long. Long before you went to sleep has she been guardian of the catacombs, and the hidden chamber within."

"I know but she asked me not to" Abel then smiled a little "but not you" Abel knew that was how to get around it but he would let Asya do all of that

Asya gave a faint chuckle before she spoke, "No she never technically said she didn't want you to do anything." With that she was brushing hair out of her face before she was looking over at Aeon, who had a thoughtful look on her features as well.

Back
Top Bottom