Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

"if your certain" Abel looked out at the area and wondered how long they would have before he attacked again and how many people would they lose this time he was also curious as to what death was up to as well while the male was honorable he also kept a lot to himself

Asya looked over at him for a moment in time before looking down as Aeon seemed to reemerge from the woods with that black hound of hers at her side, following after her. The younger female was just speaking with the creature about something, and soon enough the creature just seemed to be vanishing through a portal. Off to check on the king and queen it seemed. "We are going to need more assistance..... that I know. If anything..... I suppose.... we could see if we can located Aeon's twin brother. Yes she has a twin but.... she doesn't know of him. They were separated when they were born, for protection. He wasn't born with any magic but.... he makes up for that in strength and strategy. If you need a tactician, he is most definitely one of the best. And his fighting skills are on par with a general."

“We could but getting him to agree will be the problem he is still pissed and being separated from his family” Abel figured it was better if he went and got the male since he was the one person whine the male hadn’t meet as he had been asleep when the child was born

"He cannot continue to be mad.... it was to protect them both. Twins born to a demon is a rare thing.... especially to a high level demon. That is why I had been targeted, and why Kellin will be targeted again when people learn that she is pregnant with twins. But.... since Death has made a deal with Kellin I am hoping that.... he will also protect her and the children." Asya spoke after a moment in time before she was stepping away from him and walking across the railing before jumping onto the balcony floor.

“He will I pity the fool who attacks her” Able knew all to well that if someone pissed death off that they would be in for a world of hurt. Abel watched her and just shook her head a little

Asya was giving a faint chuckle before she was looking over at Aeon, who now seemed to be sitting on their railing, one knee propped up and an arm resting on it, chin resting on that arm. "He hasn't moved, but it seems that he is trying to do something not very cool. He is trying to break the seal to release his army. I keep rewriting it to prevent him from doing it, but eventually he'll be able to break through." the younger female spoke which had Asya mumbling something under her breath about how that is troublesome. "Hey Aeon.... do you know where your brother is?" Asya questioned. A number of years ago the twins had actually finally been introduced, and this is when they had learned the truth, and this is when he had announced that he hated his family, so Asya wasn't sure if the other girl had been talking with him or not. "Oh yeah I do. He is out in the desert, exploring those ruins there. I was just there to see him before I had gone to the human realm, he is doing well. And yes we are getting along very well now." Aeon hummed.

Abel nodded his head "well I am going to head to go and get him since he has never met me I am hoping that he will come with me" Abel then walked in to the room and got dressed be for walking out and rubbing Aeon's hair and then giving Asya a kiss and then he let his wings out after drawing all his power in and appearing to be a simple human.

Aeon was looking towards Able for a brief moment in time before watching as he was leaving before looking over at Asya. Asya was giving him a kiss before he had left before she was settling down in a chair.

Dre soon joined the two females as he had woken up to Aeon being gone from the room but he did know that he was more than well rested since holding her close seemed to calm him while he was sleeping.

"Morning." Asya and Aeon seemed to intone at the same time before Asya was stepping away from the pair, and Aeon was opening up a portal, allowing her to go and see how the king and queen were going. Not like she had anything better to do at that point in time.

Dre chuckled and then looked at Aeon “how did you sleep?” Dre knew she had been worn out the day before so he wanted to make sure she was doing ok

"I slept fine.... well as fine as one can given the situation." Aeon spoke after a moment in time before she was looking over the edge of the balcony, just watching off in the distance.

“At least you slept that is all that matters but you may want to let your hound know that there are something we do not need to know about others” Dre shuddered a little at the memory of what that dog had told him

Aeon looked over at him before she spoke, "He will voice what he wishes, as he wishes. His exact words right now. And he states that evidently if you cannot handle knowing that your brother was having sex with somebody.... then that is your problem. And the fact that I just repeated that out loud...." Nope she wasn't overly bothered by it. She saw far stranger from the minds of the dead after she brought them back.... more specifically their last memory before they died. And there were some very strange things that tended to happen.

Aeon was giving a faint giggle before she spoke, "Not sure why it bothers you. I'm indifferent to it honestly." With that she was shrugging before looking down as a few of her undead wandered out of the woods

“Thats just not something I wish to know about my brother or my sister really” Dre figured it was the same for his siblings there were just some things you didn’t need or want to know

Aeon was giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "What is stranger is seeing the dead's last moments. Some of the stuff that happened right before they died.... you have to wonder."

Aeon just gave a shrug although she was calm as could be, not even really reacting to the power at all.

Aeon looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she was shaking her head and spoke, "Oh I don't think so, not at this point in time. It is best if we keep away from each other for a few hours. Give the magic I had done earlier time to fully settle in."

Aeon was giving a shake of her head before she spoke, "No need to worry. Since she is sparring.... the magic will actually reign in her magic to help keep the person she is sparring against safe. So if it is somebody who has no magic and is weaker then her.... then she'll essentially be on their level."

Back
Top Bottom