Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Asya kissed him back, then wrapped her legs around his waist.

While they were fucking, Aeon had ended up passing out in bed, still fully dressed at that point in time. Not that it really mattered through. The black hound was returning to her side and just laying at the end of the bed. No while he had news about the black demon, he wasn't going to wake her up, he could smell that the male demon was coming back. He would inform Dre.

The black hound was looking up before he spoke "I have information about that black demon. He is camped out at the old ruins a number of miles away."

Dre nodded his head "thank you I will let Asya and Able know so they can mount an attack" Dre knew the ruins and some major planning was going to have to happen

"I wouldn't be interuptting them right now... they are a bit preoccupied." the black hound spoke after a moment in time and was looking towards his mistress, who was sound asleep still at that point in time.

The black hound was giving a chuckle before he spoke "Does it truly shock you much." With that he was laying his head back down on his paws just looking towards Aeon, who was passed out on the bed at that point in time. "She'll be out for a few hours." he spoke after a moment in time.

"I could go into a whole lot more detail. Like listening to them admit that they love each other." the black hound spoke after a moment in time before tilting his head a bit, leaning into the head scratching. He was looking over at Aeon as she roused and she was just pushing some of her hair from her face, looking over at the pair of them sleepily. "Go back to sleep for a while if you wish. Everything is fine." the hound told her in a gentle voice.

"please don't again I really didn't want to know any of that to begin with" Dre then walked over to her and settled in the bed next to her and pulled her close "listen to him and sleep I'll wake you when it is time to get back up and get moving."

Aeon was giving a faint nod before she was curling into him, and falling asleep again almost instantly.

Dre wrapped his arms around her and let sleep claim him once more. while they were all resting something was moving through the shadows heading right for Kate as she was a prime target in her weakened state

Unfortunately at that point in time, until Kate fully woke back up, Aeon was more or less connected to Kate. She felt what the other female felt, just a safety feature at that point in time. Especially since she was in a weakened state at that point in time, plus now that Dre was with Aeon, the Black Hound had retreating to going to curl up near where Kate was at.

Kate muttered and curled into the hound seeking its warmth. in hind site she should have grabbed a blanket but her desire to sleep was rather strong at the time

The hound just curled around her at that point in time, a little magic and what seemed to be a blanket of magic formed over her. Something that would help keep her warm, and monitor her body temperature at that point in time.

After a few hours, Aeon was waking up and just stretching a bit. She was listening to what her hound had to say about the black demon before she was speaking to him in a mental voice, thanking him. At her side Dre seemed to be fast asleep which had her slipping out of the bed quietly and leaving the room, heading outside and into the woods to a clearing. Time to call up her own warriors again to go and spy on the ruins where the black demon was camped out at.

While this happened, Asya and Able had ended up passing out after a few hours of fun, and a shower before they went to sleep for the evening. Asya was awake and going out to stand on the balcony, just overlooking the kingdom at that point in time. With that she was letting out a slow breath of air before shedding her own glamour, and taking off the necklace that she wore to keep her powers hidden away. No she wasn't hiding at that point in time. Time to let the demon kingdom know that she was back. Prior to stepping away... Asya had made a name for herself on the battlefield. She had been a warrior that everybody had feared, and then all of a sudden.... she had just vanished. "Crimson has returned." was all she could say, speaking her old assassin name as she now stood on the railing, the wind whipping her hair around.

Able woke when he felt her get out of bed and after throwing some pants on walked over and wrapped his arms around her "between the four of us we may be able to take the bastard down once and for all" Able was hoping that was the case as he didn't think they could handle another battle like this in another three thousand years

Asya looked over at him for a moment before she cooed, "I suppose.... You never actually got meet the old me. You never got to meet the assassin and the warrior. You met me after I had stepped away from being a royal, away from being a warrior." With that she was giving a faint smirk before she spoke, "There is no standing up against us. Not even for him." She was pointing in the distance before she spoke, "Never before have I felt such strong necromancy, not even from her mother. And usually I would worry for the necromancer becoming obssessed with magic, but that I'm not. Kate's magic is back in control."

Able nodded his head "Aeon has always been powerful and her mother made sure to train her well, as for Kate some work had to be done but hopefully she will regain full control soon and then things will be different"

Asya looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "I'm well aware. Her mother was my best friend. We had actually.... this is when my mate had been alive.... We had both been expecting." This was more well-known. Long before Asya had met Able, she had been happily together with somebody but she had lost her mate.... and her child.

Able nodded his head as he listened "lets hope things turn out better for everyone this time. Able felt his sister awaken and knew where she was going to go and that was the sparing ring he just hoped she didn't hurt anyone

Asya looked over her shoulder at him before she spoke, "I'm not overly worried, and you shouldn't be either."

"I can worry about my sister besides when she spars with someone just after waking up her control isn't all there and someone could end up hurt if they aren't strong enough to deflect the blasts

"I wouldn't worry too much. Not with the safety that was put in place." Asya hummed after a moment in time before brushing her hair from her face.

Back
Top Bottom