Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

"Don't worry, I've gone through lengths to make sure that everybody is safe." Aeon spoke after a moment in time, giving a faint smile.

Dre chuckled I know you have but I do have to wonder what Death is up to my brother says he is an honorable man and who lives by his word but still to make a deal with the queen to save her husband but the price only being one of her unborn children he has to be up to something"

"Lady Kellin is pregnant with twins, Death wishes for the female of the pair. She is to become his future wife when she is old enough. I'm not concerned about him doing anything strange, while Death is known for his tricks at times, that isn't something he would do at this point in time. Because.... he knows well that there are ways around it on Kellin's end." Asya spoke as she seemed to appear out of nowhere once again.

Dre looked at her "that may be but he is known to keep things to himself and he may know more than he is willing to tell her majesty" Dre wasn't trying to be a downer but the possibility was there

Asya looked at Dre for a moment in time before she spoke, "Well then.... I guess I'll have to have his own counterpart step in."

Able chuckled when he reappeared holding a wiggling and quite annoyed male "I wouldn't do that if I were you when he makes a deal with someone if anyone tries to interfere he can nullify said deal which means your brother would die once more if he is keeping something from us it is because we don't need to or shouldn't know" Able then set the male down and kissed Asya's cheek

Asya just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Regardless. He should have stated everything as apart of the deal, even if he thought that she didn't need to know at the time." With that she was looking at the male that Able had been carrying and watched as the male was set on the ground. Aeon was looking over for a brief moment in time as the male was getting to his feet, just grumbling under his breath.

"there are things we are not to know Asya to do so would jeopardize everyone we care for if he kept something from her it is because he couldn't tell her" Abel had worked with the male many times before and knew how he worked if he knew something then he had to tell them unless they couldn't know

"No. There is nothing in this world that should be hidden from anybody. Say if what he was hiding from them was the fact that while the female was going to survive, the other child was going to die. They have the right to know that. At least then they can give what love can be given while the mother is pregnant, to the child that may or may not survive." Asya spoke after a moment in time. Aeon was just listening to what was being said before she spoke, "I mean.... he technically isn't even suppose to be telling a person if there is suppose to be a death either. But he did." "Right back when I was pregnant with my first child, he came and warned me that I was going to lose my child and my mate." Asya spoke after a moment in time.

"he owed me a favor I told him if he knew anything about those i considered family or their family to tell them but there are future events well and truly far in the future, he can't reveal" Abel then looked at the others and then watched something move in the distance

"At that point in time..... You wouldn't have even known me. For the longest time, nobody even knew that Dante had a sister. I was merely his assassin on the battlefield." Asya spoke after a moment in time and watched as Aeon wandered off with her brother, the pair of them talking quietly.

Asya looked at him after he gave her a kiss before she was just mumbling something under her breath. She was looking over at the twins for a brief moment in time to see how they were doing.

"It seems that they are getting along just fine. Mostly from eavesdropping right now.... he is concerned about her health at this point in time. I forgot that necromancy takes a toll on the caster, at least until they are use to the magic. And she has a number of her minions watching the black demon now.... those ruins are quite the distance away." Asya commented after a moment in time before she was folded her arms across her chest.

Asya was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Of course. He can dislike his parents all he wishes, but it is hard to hate a twin." With that she was drifting over to the pair and speaking to the lightly. "Yes we can!" they chimed together at the mention of going to the library and doing more research into the demon that they had to deal with, going through the old manuscripts, and seeing if they could learn more about the ruins the man was in as well.

Abel chuckled a little "so true" Abel then headed to spar with his sister knowing full well they would both be tired and bloody after wards

Aeon and her twin were vanishing away to the library to find out information, while Asya just leaned against the balcony railing gazing out into the distance. Man this situation was so irritating. Yet she had to wonder what had that black demon rousing as well.... what had even freed him.

Able looked at her and then spoke "I am headed to his crypt to see how he got out his seal should have held for a long time" Abel wanted to know how it was broken it should have held so long as one of the six generals were asleep the only way he would have woken up is if five of the six were dead and after checking his crypt Abel was going to check on the other generals

"No the seal has been weakening for a long time. And it has nothing to do with the death of the generals, but a lot of it has to do with the fact that many of the generals.... are not longer a general. Of the original generals, my father is the only one from when the Black Demon was sealed other than yourself. All of the others had stepped down." Aeon spoke after a moment in time, brushing some hair from her face.

Able looked at her "the seals weren't based on our rank it was based on our life force so long as we are alive the seal should have held" Abel had helped designed the spell so he knew how it worked so the fact that it failed had him worried

"All spells have loopholes. Even ask Aeon.... she has that unique ability to see magic. She would be able to see the cracks and flaws in a spell. If somebody is like her, then they would have spotted it. Not to mention.... A few of the old generals did fake their own deaths. One of them was technically dead for a few moments, even that would be enough to mess with that spell." Asya spoke after a moment in time before she was shrugging and rolling her shoulders a bit. Nah not that she was overly worried about that demon at all.... they would just destroy him again.

Asya was looking towards the black hound that seemed to form briefly and soon enough it was vanishing once again. Off to pass on a message already it seemed.

Back
Top Bottom