Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

“I doubt she is gonna understand me right now Aaron and then she will sleep for some time once she awakens again I will speak with her don’t worry” Able knew his sister wouldn’t be pleased but she would understand

Aeon was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Then when she awakens, it will be on you to explain." With that they were entering the general area where she was at and Aeon was speaking a few words, the area around the lighting up. After that she was calling her mother's grimoire to her and it seemed to flip to a page that she wanted, which had her reading the words softly. Faint purple magic seemed to be seen and she was pointing to the door, gesturing for him to get it opened.

Aeon just looked towards him before she continued on with her spell, a large rune appearing on the ground after a brief moment in time. Kate was being directed to the opposite side of the rune of Aeon. "From hence forth, your power shall be bound. Only by my verbal permission may your full power be accessed." Aeon spoke after a moment in time.

Aeon watched for a moment although this was when she could more or less control how much magic she had access to. She could see the usual amount of magic that Kate was able to access, before the seal had been broken, and was giving her access to just a smidge more. Once that was done she was speaking a few last words and the rune was vanishing away, what looked to be tattoos appearing on the right wrists of both Kate and Aeon. A small design, that wouldn't mean anything to anybody else.

Aeon was giving a nod before she was stepping back through a portal and allowing it to take her back to the room she had been in with Dre earlier, before she had gone outside, and was sinking down to her knees. Man that had been difficult, especially trying to keep all of the magic from getting lose.
Asya was curled up on the bed, under just the sheet at that point in time, her hair strewn everywhere. Nope no reaction to him coming into the room whatsoever, although she wasn't the person to wake up if she was asleep. If she was asleep it was safer to just let her sleep.

Asya just mumbled something under her breath and was actually shifting away from him a bit, curling back up a bit more, pulling the blanket back around her. Yeah that was pretty normal the first time trying to get her up.

In the end his touching did end up getting her aroused, and she was waking up. "Asshole." she mumbled although she couldn't really be mad at that point in time. Nope his touching had her squirming already, and due to just waking up... she was quite sensitive to even the smallest of things.

Able chuckled "it is the only way to wake you without getting killed" Able leaned over and kissed her while his fingers were playing with her insides

Asya just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Hmm but trying to leave without finishing what you started is going to get you killed as well." With that she was giving him a kiss back before she went to push him away gently so that she could get up and get dressed, before he got her too aroused. Unless he was going to finish what he started.

"oh I planned on it you know I wouldn't do that to you" Able gave her a gentle push back in to the bed chuckling a little as he would finish what he started

Asya looked at him before she was falling backwards onto the bed once again. "Shame that we don't have access to my old room. I miss all the toys and bondage."

Able chuckled "later we can go to the human real and pick a bunch up if you want" with that Able kissed her to silence her so that he could focus on what he was doing

Asya just looked at him before she cooed, "Or we could just go back to the brothel, screw the human realm." With that she was giving a startled gasp when he was all of a sudden kissing her. Of course he was shutting her up, which had her drawing away and playing cooing, "And this is where you wish you had a gag." There was a tongue being stuck out at him after that point in time, before a hand was slithering down and grabbing ahold of him.

Able laughed a little "no kissing you works just as well" Since he was wet Able shifted and slid himself in to her before he started to moved slowly

Asya was giving a soft moan as he slid himself inside of her. "Able.... Would it be a bad thing for me to say that I love you.... like truly and unconditionally. I even often thought about mothering your children. Especially with all of the times we've had sex." she spoke in a soft voice. Although this would probably be one of the few times that he would see her flush red as she lay under him, helpless to his whims.

"I love you my dear and if you want once I can have them again we can try" Able moaned a little as he moved in her and his hands gripped her hips as he did this time the bruises would be in different places

"lets get through this first you know as well as I do your brother would have my head if I let you go into battle while pregnant" Able shifted slightly so he could push deeper in to her

"Psh you do realize that it wouldn't be right away that it would take effect. It would still take a few days for your sperm to "wake up" for lack of better words." Asya spoke before she was giving a moan as he was pushing into deeper, and she was spreading her legs a bit more for him.

Back
Top Bottom