Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Able walked over and helped as well "take care your majesties and stay safe" Able didn't want anything to happen to them. Able knew he would smell like sex as well and it wouldn't be hard to tell what had happened granted now they would both be stuck in the castle

Dante was looking over for a brief moment and it wasn't long before Aeon was walking over as well, the black hound that she had summoned earlier following behind her. The hound was going over to Dante and nudging him a bit, more or less telling him to take a seat on his back, that he would carry him. "I shall be back momentarily." Aeon spoke before she was looking at Rozen, who was being picked up by that of Kellin. With that she was opening up a portal and they were all walking through it.
Asya was looking towards Able for a moment in time before she mumbled, "I so need a shower later."

Able chuckled later and then leaned down "had the attack not happened we would still be in bed" Able had leaned down to speak in her eat and not to the whole room

Asya looked at him for a moment in time before she cooed, "I am well aware. And everybody is well aware of our actions as well. I definitely have your scent all over me...and in me. My panties are soaked right now."

Able chuckled "I know even I can smell it" Able didn't care that she carried his scent he liked it in fact since it for the time being marked her as his

Asya looked at him before she spoke, "I know. You admired your work quite often. You always have whenever we've slept together. Hell there was that one time you ended up sliding a toy inside of me so that none of your cum dripped out." With that she was stretching her arms over her head a bit before she was letting out a small breath of air. Man this would be the first time in a long while that she had actually stepped out onto the battlefield.

Able chuckled a little and then wrapped his arms around her "lets all get some rest and then we can make a game plan tomorrow morning." Able knew that they were all fixing to be more then a little tired after the upcoming battle.

Asya was looking towards him for a moment then looked towards Aeon as she returned, the portal closing up behind her. "They shall be safe. And it seems that the enemy has retreated for now. Might I make a suggestion?" Aeon spoke after a moment in time, which was having Asya gesturing for her to continue. "Don't allow the enemy to know that the King is in fact alive again. Let them believe they have the upper hand. But we will have to keep it from the people as well." Aeon spoke. This was having Asya giving a nod before she spoke, "That will lead the enemy to believe they have the upper hand. The people know that I would have stepped up with his death, and I am the reigning "queen" at the time. Even though Dante is still in fact alive.... Oh the joys of confusing the enemy."

Able chuckled his head and then nodded "true it would screw with his head but that means we also need to make sure that no one who knows spills their guts and lets the secret slip" Able knew that Dre and a few others wouldn't but there was a chance that the maids may accidentally let it slip.

"None of the maids saw what happened. Nobody other than the generals know." Asya spoke after a moment in time which had her looking over towards Aeon for clarification, the female giving a nod.

"then we are good for now and now that we knew he is safe we need to get some rest all of us are going to need it" Able knew that with his retreating for now they had only a little bit of time before he came after them once again

Asya was giving a nod before she spoke, "We mind as well remain here at the palace again." Aeon was giving them both a wave before she was turning and drifting off, the black hound seeming to materialize at her side.

Dre walked with her and left his brother with Asya so they could figure their arrangments out without everyone standing there staring at the two of them

"Can we assist you?" Asya questioned after a moment in time, just putting a hand on her hip at the staring people. Yeah she was still all sass, just like she use to be. This had Kalik chuckling before he spoke, "Lady Asya, your room here is still furbished and cleaned. Your brother hasn't allowed it to be touched since you left, in case you ever came back. Maids clean it weekly." With that he was shooing everybody else away and she was turning off, just looking towards Able to see if he was coming or not. "Coming?" she questioned.

"just wanted to make sure that, that was what you wanted" Able then turned and headed off with her to her room so they could get some rest

Asya just looked towards him before she was leading him off to her room, pushing the door open when they arrived. With that she was yanking off her sweater that she had thrown on and was tossing it onto the ground, just wearing her tank top at that point in time. "I'm going to go and shower." she mumbled after a moment in time.

Asya looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Why can I foresee this turning into a quick fuck in the shower as well." With that she was giving a faint chuckle before drifting off into her bathroom and turning on the water in the large walk-in shower. With that she was stripping out of her clothing, and tossing them into the dirty clothes hamper.

Able chuckled a little "if you want it to otherwise it can just be a shower" Able followed her and pulled his own clothes off so that they could get clean

Asya just looked at him before she questioned, "Are you content from earlier? My job was to satisfy you." With that she was stepping into the shower and gave a small sigh at the hot water that trickled over her skin. Oh it felt so good at that point in time. And there were a few shower heads in there as well, made showering with others a whole lot easier that was for sure.

Able chuckled and then stretched in the shower "I am never content just worn down you should know that being part incubi I have a rather large sex drive" Able leaned over and kissed her lightly "your not someone who has to satisfy me but your the only one who can keep up with me and handle how rough i get"

Asya looked towards him for a moment in time before she cooed, "Well I hope that I helped wear you down some." With that she was kissing him back before she was working on getting the dried cum off of her skin. Her stomach, her inner thighs.

"you did my dear that you did" Able then washed the sweat off of his skin and then moved to help her wash the cum off of her body so that they could both sleep well that evening and be ready for the next morning

Asya looked towards him before she spoke, "This is the first time in a number of years I've partaken in a battle myself." And she wasn't a magic user.... nope she was an up close and personal. For a while there were few that were as good with a spear as she was.

Able nodded his head "same here I have been asleep for so long that it will take a bit to get the hang of things and be ready for battle once again"

Back
Top Bottom