Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Asya was groaning into his mouth as he was slowly pushing himself inside of her, she could feel her falls stretch to accommodate him.

Able broke the kiss and spoke "sorry if its a little tight" Able knew he was large and knew for some being stretched as much as she was could be painful. Able then went back to kissing her while he slowly moved his hips to push in and out of her

"You do realize that woman push babies out of our vaginas.... right? I think I can handle your cock." Asya cooed after a moment in time before she was digging her nails into his back a bit. For now the sex was calm, although that would end up changing after a while, something she was more than prepared for. She was also prepared for him to end up fucking her into unconsciousness, that wouldn't be the first time either.

"I know Asya I know" Able still knew that giving birth was painful for females so he was not wanting to cause her that kind of pain. Able slowly started to pick up his pace while it wasn't rough or hard but he knew by the time they were done it would be

Asya gave a soft laugh before she was cooing something softly, just wrapping her legs around his waist, drawing him closer to her.

A number of hours had gone by since Asya and Able had ended up locking themselves away in the room, and in those few hours it seemed like the black demon had ended up retreating at last. Although not without causing some severe damage at the palace... a serious blow to the entire demon kingdom. Something that Asya wasn't going to register for a little bit at that point in time. Far too much pleasure. Currently she was on her hands and knees, allowing him to fuck her from behind at that point in time, allowing him to get far deeper inside of her. Although she wasn't quite sure that much more of his cum could really fit inside of her, there was quite a bit of it on the bed...and on the rest of her body from laying it. But he seemed like like that. Asya felt almost faint which had her mumbling that something was off before she ended up collapsing onto her stomach on the bed. Able would see the familiar markings appear on her arms and across the back of her shoulder blades. The markings of a royal. Sure she had stepped away from the throne but had stated that if anything happened to her brother, she would allow herself to be named as a royal again. This way even if the queen and Rozen were killed, there was still a ruler.

Able touched the marking on her back and then smiled at her before muttering to her about the mark. Able growled a little as he felt himself release before he pulled out and then pulled her to him "we should get to the castle"

Asya was only half listening to him. No she was in pain for the fucking, and from the markings appear. That in itself was rather painful, and there wans't a whole lot that she could do about it. "Need my clothes then." she mumbled. Did she care that she was covered in cum, not really. She wasn't going to waste the time getting cleaned up at that point in time, let people think what they wanted. She was pushing herself up although she felt that familiar tightness in her chest, she could feel the loss of her brother, which actually had her giving a soft sob, tears falling.

Able quickly dressed and after hading her, her clothes so she could dress. he looked at her. once she was clothed he wrapped his arms around her and teleported them right to the castle and the queen so they could find out what had happened

Asya was dressing right away although was making a comment that already her panties were soaked with his cum. Soon enough they were vanishing to the palace, and she was drawing away from him, and pushing through the soldiers that were just standing around. A few soldiers tried to stop her, although realized who she was, which had them apologizing.
"Kellin." Asya spoke which had the sobbing woman look up from where she was holding onto her dead husband, even Asya was putting her hand to her mouth, the tears forming when she saw her brother. "What happened?"
"He was protecting me.... that black demon showed up again... Da...Dante got in between us.... he took the sword blow that was meant for me." Kellin sobbed and Asya was hurrying over to her, wrapping her arms around the woman before she was speaking, "Kellin, I want you to take Rozen and go somewhere safer. Until this threat is dealt with, I'll be acting as the queen. Please don't argue with me. You are pregnant and Rozen is just a child, I don't need you two to be threatened. Leave this to me." With that she was getting to her feet and looking at the generals as they came into the room.

"Oh how nice to see you Lady Asya." Kalik spoke, and his daughter was inclining her head as well. They could smell the sex, although that was something that the ignored for the time being.
"Aeon, I have a favor to ask of you. Since you now own your mother's home, and it is the safest place. May the queen and princess go there until the black demon is dealt with?" Asya questioned as she looked over at the young sorceress, who was giving a nod of her head and spoke, "Of course."

Able looked over when he spotted a black form and moved everyone aside as it walked over to the distraught queen. Able knew that Death was there to speak with her and knew that he would speak with her and her alone. "your majesty I wish to speak with you alone if I may" Death wasn't there to claim a soul that day he was there to make a bargain with the queen one that she would he felt agree too since it would be some time before she would have to make good on her end of the bargain.

Kellin just looked up for a moment in time although it was clear that she really didn't want to speak to Death, at least not alone. "No.... Asya stays...." was all the queen said at that point in time, choking back a sob for a bit. This had Asya looking over for a moment in time although had to wonder exactly Death was wanting at that point in time. "Come on Kel." Asya spoke in a gentle voice and was urging her to her feet, and was leading her off so that she could speak with Death.

Death was less than pleased about speaking with both females but he had his ways of giving her the comfort of a friend but their conversation being private. when he walked over to where the two females were he froze Asya she would not hear what was being said while she was the dead males sister this was between him and the males wife and only them

"I don't care if this makes you happy or not. This is what I wish." Kellin spoke after a moment in time. Her full of dull and deprived of emotion at that point in time. "I want her to hear what you have to say. I don't want to be tricked by one of your kind. I've seen it happen far to many times, to too many people." No not this death in particular, but there were various reapers that would show up, and make offers. But the tended to be more tricky than not, and usually made situations worse.

"I am the king of all reapers it is my job to claim those of royal descent and I don't play games and to prove it to you I will show you what only the dead see" Death then removed his hood and exposed his face so she could see his eyes and facial expressions. Death wouldn't play games with her she was hurting and her beloved wasn't due to die like he had so he was more then a little pissed "your husbands life was taken before he was assigned to die by someone who is leading my reapers around I will bring your husband back under the condition that the female of the two children you are carrying is promised to me as my future wife when and only when she is old enough"

Kellin just listened to him for a while. No she was intentionally trying to be bitchy, she was just overwhelmed at that point in time, and being pregnant didn't help either. "I'm sorry.... I don't mean to be rude...." was all she said after a moment in time, tears actually forming once again and she was looking away for a brief moment in time, just putting a hand to her mouth to hide the faint sob. Although she was a bit surprised at the last part that he said, something about promising him the female child of the two children that she was carrying to him as a future wife when she was old enough. Wait.... two children.... now that was definitely news to her. "Wait.... what do you mean two children..." Kellin spoke in a slow voice, more making sure that she heard right. Although for a demon, she was quite pale at that point in time. Way to much going on that was for sure.

"Death summoned a cushioned chair and gently pushed her into it "sit down before you pass out and yes I said two you are carrying twins a rare thing for a demon if you are willing to agree to my condition I will bring your beloved back healthy and strong no other strings attached" Death then reached over and got her some water his touch wouldn't kill unless he intended for it to.

Kellin was sinking down in the chair and just listened to what he had to say. Well that was most definitely news to her that she was carrying twins, but that also put her in more danger if others found out. With that she was looking towards him before she spoke, "Do you swear then that if I agree to your conditions that there will be no strings attached."

"I swear there will be no other strings attached to this agreement other then what had already been stated" Death knew that if she was going to agree she would be holding him to his word and he was a man of honor and he wouldn't break his word and that would prove to not only her but all others that he couldn't be trusted. Death looked over at her husband and sent some air over him sending his minions away from the male

Kellin hesitated for a moment before she spoke, "I agree but promise me that.... when she is old enough.... you will take care of her. You will treat her as any husband should treat his wife. With respect. To love her, and to care for her. I don't want to see her life through the life I did before I met Dante....with my previous husband." The previous husband that Death had actually come to claim, after he had tried to get back into her life. He had even taken Rozen's life but then Death had shown up, and made a simple bargain. His soul for her life. And not once had Kellin regretted that decision. But a parent would do anything they could to protect their children.

"of course I will she will be my most cherished one I will keep her happy and protected as well as loved and she will have free reign to come and see her family whenever she likes I will not keep her from you" Death then stood up and walked over to her husband placing a hand on his wound and one over his heart. and a small pulse of power flowed out healing the wound and bringing him back to life.

"As long as you swear. Because if I find out that you have hurt her.... I swear I'll hurt you myself." Kellin spoke after a moment in time. Although if anything it was an empty threat, there wasn't much that could truly hurt him, but she was still going to state it anyways. With that she was watching what was happening before she was getting up from the chair and moving over towards her husband, kneeling on the ground next to him, although there were tears in her eyes. It wasn't long before Rozen was running over, having managed to get away from Nyklus. "Mommy!" Rozen cried and was colliding with the woman, sobbing a bit before she was looking at Death for a moment, just holding onto her mother.

Death bowed at Rozen "gettings little one live a long and happy life" with that he vanished and when he did the spell on Asya would unfreeze and be able to move around.

Rozen looked towards the man for a moment in time before she was looking at Dante, who was giving a slight groan as he roused a bit. Although it would be best if he went to the mansion as well, he was going to be in a weakened state for a while. This had him asking what had happened, so Kellin was explaining, not wanting to lie to him at all. "What did you agree to?" he questioned in a low voice, barely audible. "Well.... I am pregnant with twins. And I promised that the female child would become Death's future wife when she is old enough." Kellin spoke after a moment in time before she was hugging him, tears falling. Asya was coming over as well and hugging them before she was speaking, "You three get going. I will take care of your people, and things here." "You smell like sex...." Dante mumbled which had her just giving a chuckle before she was standing up, and helping Kellin get Dante to his feet.

Back
Top Bottom