Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Asya gave a faint giggle before she spoke, "But at the same time.... I'm looking forward to it." Her eyes almost seemed to glow with excitement before she was ducking her head under one of the streams of water, getting her hair wet.

Able nodded his head and then after finishing washing the soap off of his skin and then stepped out of the shower so that he could get dried off and head to bed

Asya didn't follow after him right away, more like worked on getting the shampoo washed out of her hair. Once that was done she was finally shutting off the shower and stepping out as well, so that she could get dried off. "I have bruises on my breasts.... and my thighs." she pouted, although it was more of a playful pout, and gave him a playful glare.

Able chuckled and then spoke "I can always give you more elsewhere on your body if you want me to" Able then tossed her a towel so that she could get dried off and they could get to bed

Asya looked towards him before she spoke, "I figured that you would." She was giving a faint giggle with that before she was taking the towel and drying off. Although she was using a little magic to dry her hair out before tossing the towel over the shower door and walked to the bed. No clothes. Why would she put on clothes?

Able chuckled "maybe tomorrow night if your up for it right now we have all had one hell of a day and need some rest." Able had already sent his payment to the brothel to cover all the food he had eaten as well as some large tips for all the girls and the bouncers

"If I'm up to being bruised? Not sure what sane person would want to be bruised." Asya spoke with a soft giggle before she was crawling into bed and gesturing for him to lay down next to her.

Able chuckled "you know what I mean I am not going to abuse you I would just make sure to focus my attention to other parts of your body" Able then settled next to her on the bed and smiled over at her

"You don't abuse me ever." Asya giggled before she was curling into him, a leg over his legs.

Able chuckled and then wrapped his arms around her before pulling a blanket over then and snapping his fingers and killing the lights in there "see you in the morning"

The morning came around rather slowly, but that didn't seem to bother anybody. It gave them all the chance to get caught up on sleep.

Able was the first one up as he had wanted to go and see his sister and was saddened by what he saw with that he headed back to speak with Aeon and Asya to see if bonding her powers out would work

Asya was still fast asleep even after he had gotten up, and didn't seem to react to him getting out of bed. Aeon on the other hand was outside with her hound at her side, just working with a few of the undead soldiers that she had raised the day before. The ones that were still on their feet anyways.

Able looked at her and then cleared his throat "Aeon can we speak privately please" Able wanted to know if it was possible to do what he was wanting and if so how it would work and effect the other person

Aeon was looking over towards him for a brief moment in time before she was giving a nod and spoke, "Yes we can speak." With that she was snapping her fingers and the few undead seemed to vanish. The black hound was nuzzling against her hand before he was speaking, "Call when you need me, mistress. Until then, I shall be at the mansion keeping the royals company." With that the hound was vanishing through a portal and she was getting up from the ground, brushing off her dress.

once they were alone he spoke "for not my sister is unable to control the recently unlocked part of her powers is it possible to basically bind them to someone who has to give her permission to use them this would give her time to learn to control them with out losing her rank or her life

Aeon looked towards him before she spoke, "Yes it would be possible. But with something like that... I would need to speak to the queen about it, obtain her permission just because of the fact that Kate is another general. And that would be overstepping authority. But it is very plausible. Or maybe.... I think I could replicate what my mother did for me, but change it up a little. Despite not having full access to all of my powers, even after the bond was undone I could still control them. There was a secondary rune written into it, which basically allowed the body to adapt to having that amount of magic, without having full access to it. If that makes sense at all." With that she was brushing some of her hair out of her face.

"its not that he body hasn't adapted it had but when we were training it was always hard for her to control nearly impossible so we locked it away to keep everyone safe and sound" Able wanted her to learn control and binding it to someone he hoped would do that

"Which typically means that the body and the mind hasn't fully adapted to the power. The runes can help keep it under control as well, she will only be able to use as much as she can control. It was the same for me when I was younger. But as the years when by, the markings helped mature the mind and body, help it understand that the power was mine, and I controlled it, not vise versa. But the queen states that we can place more of that "command" seal on her, where she needs permission to use them. She suggests giving her a little more access to what she normally had, but not to much where she would lose control. Just to help with the progress a little. And day at a time, as she learns to control that, unlock a bit more." Aeon spoke after a moment in time.

Able nodded his head “do it I want her to be able to live a normal life and not be on the run because of the fact that she can’t control them” Able was determined to make sure that his sister was safe

Aeon was giving a nod before she spoke, "The next question is, who do you want to be able to give permission. I would personally suggest the king or queen, yourself, Dre, or one of the generals that you trust."

“You you’ll know if she needs it I will be on the battle field and it is best I don’t have that power. Able felt bad but he had to do this

Aeon was giving a nod before she was gently reaching out towards Kate's powers, and tugged on them gently, just to get her attention. A way to tell her that she needed her, and while it wasn't super important it was still important.

Aeon tracked her powers before she was speaking, "She is down in the catacombs in isolation it seems." With that she was looking towards Able before she was opening up a portal and telling him to come along, that he could explain to her what he wanted to do, while Aeon set up a few things.

Back
Top Bottom