Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Albe looked at her lightly "probably but that would be assuming she would be interested in that" Able then moved so that he could head back to the room he was in at the time

"I suppose go and speak to her then." the female hummed after a moment in time before she was giving a winking and drifting off towards one of the men that there, so that she could speak to him. Asya just watched from where she was at before she was cooing to Able mentally, "Shall I come and keep you company?"

"if you wish to as you know i don't force anyone to do what they don't want" Able then headed back to his room and sat back down leaning back as he did and letting out a small sigh and he rubbed his face. things were getting more and more out of control the fact that the bastard was back had him worried

Asya was giving a faint chuckle before she was rising to her feet and heading off towards the room where Able was at. Her shawl was being shed and placed on the chair next to the door and she was sliding off her shoes, before sashaying over to him.

Asya looked towards him before she spoke with a coo, "You act as if this were my first time with you. And you already know, I am the one who approaches, not vise versa. If a man wants me, they better wait for me to approach them." With that she was walking towards him although as she walked towards him she was sliding her dress off, allowing it to fall to the ground and stepping out of it.

Asya looked towards him as she stood in front of him, no care in the world that she was naked. "Honey, you won't hurt me. You never have. And I'm a lot tougher than I look, you know this." she spoke after that point in time before she was moving closer to him before telling him to strip out of his pants.

"that is true" the two had even battled once and they were an even match in combat their power levels were the only thing that was different. Able chuckled when she told him to strip out of his pants and his arm shot out and wrapped around her waist pulling her to him "make me" Able had a small grin on his face when he said it before he stood up and taking her with him and walked over to the bed in the room

Asya looked towards him for a moment in time and she found herself being pulled towards him, and he was telling her to make him. With that she was giving a small shrug before she cooed, "Okay fine I suppose that means you can get rid of that raging boner yourself." And being the little vixen she was, her hand was snaking down his pants to grab ahold of his hardening cock.

Asya looked towards him before she spoke, "Besides I'm sure I could handle you a bit more than any of my other girls." With that she was tilting her head a bit, giving him access to her neck, as though he were a vampire.

Able chuckled and then took her hands and pinned them above her head so that she couldn't get his pants undone or removed. while he did yes have a raging hard-on he was also going to take his sweet time with her as well

Asya was giving a faint pout when he did that, although there was a sly smirk that was planting itself on her lips. "Oh wait before we get to far, you better check that drawer. Make sure there are a few pills in there should you not want to use a condom." she spoke. She knew there were condoms there, although she wasn't quite sure about a pill. She really didn't want to get pregnant, but she wasn't going to deny him sex without a condom especially if she had the pill. On top of her own birth control, she was pretty set. But always better safe than sorry.

Able nodded his head but didn't bother to tell her that it would be some time before he could produce children as a side effect of sleeping for so long was temporary sterility. after checking and letting her know there was he figured he would let her know about the other thing so she could decide if she wanted sex with or without a condom

Asya just looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "Will you let go of my wrists now, or at least loosen your grip a bit." There was a small pout on her lips before she was shifting a bit on the bed to get more comfortable.

Able smiled a little and then chuckled "sure I can do that" Able then released her arms since he didn't want to hurt her but once he had he shifted how he was holding her and then dipped his head between her legs and started to lick at her entrance

Asya just watched him for a moment and soon enough he was letting go of her wrists....only to hold onto her legs, and soon enough she could feel his tongue down by her womanhood. She was actually squirming ever so slightly at the slight touch.

Able looked up at her and smiled as he slid his tongue into her a little bit bit before he moved his hand and reached up to grab one of her breats

Asya was giving a faint whimper as his tongue was diving inside of her, and soon enough one of her breasts were being grabbed. This was a pretty normal starting for him. He liked his woman nice and wet, and evidently very sensitive to the touch.

Able smiled a little and then moved back up her body till he was face to face with her. Able had used his own powers to strip his clothes from his body so that they didn't trip over them later in the evening

Asya looked at him for a moment in time before she was wrapping her arms around his neck, drawing him down towards her, pressing her lips against his.

Able kissed her back one hand going behind her head to pull her close to him while he kissed her. slowly he pushed the head of his cock into her as he felt her walls stretch to fit him

Back
Top Bottom