Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

while she heard her Kate wasn't registering that she was in danger from the male. she could sense his powers were getting stronger but she could also sense that he was still physically weak

Aeon could tell that the male was gathering power, although she wasn't quite sure for what. This had her whistling and the black hound was at her side, allowing her to climb up onto his back. With that he was shooting off towards where Kate was at. Thankfully, Aeon was able to tackle Kate out of the way before the bolt of magic, that seemed to come out of nowhere, was striking where Kate had been at. That magic.... that was something that disintegrate anything that it touched.

the bolt that had been shot at them was soon sent flying back as the ground shook and Kates brother Able stood there his own powers flying around them as a protective barrier. he had sensed his sister in danger and had sensed her tapping her powers this had woken him from his centuries-long slumber

Oh boy shit was about to get rather interesting that was for sure. Aeon was looking up for a moment in time before she was climbing to her feet, the wind around them seeming to just die all of a sudden. "Oh goodie, everybody is here now." the black demon was humming, a mischievous smirk on his lips. 'Mistress!' the black hound whined as he was running over towards her which had her looking towards the sky above the kingdom. The dark magic was aiming towards the kingdom, and everybody that was there. Although she wasn't overly worried, especially when she saw the queen suddenly seem to appear on the wall of the castle, and she could see her magic rippling around. The people would be safe. But she had to wonder about this magic that was radiating off of this man.

"I bet you are all wondering how I got so powerful." came the male's voice although it wasn't from in front of her, nope is was from directly behind her. The being before them seemed to only be a clone, or perhaps what was behind her was a clone. Who knew. Either way it had managed to get past Able's barrier easily enough. Perhaps because they hadn't been expecting cheap tricks. Aeon was turning around quickly although she wasn't quite fast enough to move away, and his sharp claws still managed to catch her across the chest. Man did that sting!

the claws had managed to his Kate was well but this only enraged the feral female and her brother at the same time". Able shot his own powers out forcing the male away from them and moving them all into the castle where they would be protected his barrier fusing with the queens and giving her a little more power to protect the whole castle not just the inhabitants

Man this whole situation was getting even more annoying. Aeon was just moving backwards for a brief moment in time, the wound just seeming to stitch itself closed. Although she was studying the black demon for a brief moment in time before she was watching his lips move. Her eyes were following his for a brief moment in before she spotted the magic that was being weaved around them.

Able looked at Kate and Aeon and then spoke his voice reverberating "knock her out before she kills us all" Able then went back to focusing on the male that they were currently battling.

"We all need to retreat. Now." Aeon spoke in a sharp voice before she was knocking Kate out, and whistling. This had the black hound seeming to come up out of nowhere and he was picking Kate up in his large maw, carrying her in his mouth gently.
'Mistress. Let us get out of here.' the black hound whined.
"Take Kate back to the palace then return to my side, head towards the burial grounds." Aeon ordered the hound as she watched the black demon for a brief moment in time. Once the hound had taken off with Kate, Aeon was turning and bolting off, making sure to shatter the spell that the enemy had started to weave. Well that definitely pissed him off and she was looking back with a faint smirk. Alright time to head to the fields, to the burial grounds from the great war.

"I know now get out of here" Able was moving back as well slowly but he also knew that he had to move slowly till the queen was done with weaving the protection spell she was.

Not that Aeon was going back to the palace, nope she was going to get their army back again. Well an army anyways, not living but it would do for the time being. Soon enough the queen had finished with the protection spell, and was standing on the balcony holding Rozen in her arms. "Oh Able is here!" the child giggled. How did she know him? She had spoken to him before. When she had gotten trapped down in the catacombs when she was younger, they had spoken mentally, he had assured her that she was safe, despite how afraid she had been. Rozen had since then declared that when she was old enough she was going to marry him. A silly childish dream, but hey everybody was allowed to have them.

Able turned and looked at the queen and princess and the bowed "my queen I know I wasn't suppose to awaken yet but i figured it was better if I did" Able would explain his reasoning later when the little girl wasn't with her parents since there were some things she didn't need to know just yet.

The queen looked towards Able for a moment in time before she shook her head then spoke, "You have no need to apologize. In the end.... we would have awoken you. This black demon.... isn't to me messed with. He is far more powerful than what he was before." With that she was looking down at her daughter who was smiling brightly which had her ruffling the child's hair. "Also thank you for protecting her a year ago with that catacombs incident. Although since then.... she has declared that she is going to become your wife when she gets older." the queen spoke with a soft laugh.

Able chuckled as well "it was my pleasure my queen it was nice to talk to someone after having been asleep for so long" Able moved over to where she was and walked with her back in to the castle

Already Nyklus was drifting over and taking Rozen from the queen, which left the queen and Able alone to speak. The king at the time wasn't around, yet that was because he was making sure that all of the people were safe. She was looking towards Kalik as he walked over and she spoke, "Your daughter went off to the fields." This had him blinking a bit in confusion before he was groaning and mumbling, "Damn it." No he knew exactly what she was going to do although he was running his fingers through his short hair when the queen was commenting about the strange black hound that she had at her side. It had been a while since he had seen that creature. A fearsome foe that his wife had summoned so long ago, and it had vanished when she had died. But even in death, it had made sure that her spirit was taken by only a specific reaper. The reaper king to be exact.

Able nodded his head "yes and I don't know if your wife told you about what we had had to do to kate but the seal is broken" Able then looked at the queen "when my sister came in to her powers they were out of control it took me, Dre and Aeon's mother to seal away apart of it to make it so that she could control them and live a normal life the seal was supposed to remain until I was awakened by your majesties and would be there to help her learn control once again but for some reason it broke and I knew it was imperative that I return"

"Blame the damn black demon thing." Kalik spoke after a moment in time before glancing at the queen, who was just giggling faintly. With that the woman was brushing some of her hair from her face before she spoke, "If she doesn't learn to control, I will have it locked away again. I cannot have somebody who cannot control their powers running about my kingdom. I need not a replay of the black demon again."

"as soon as she is calm I will help her gain control once again but until then we will need to keep a close eye on her and as much as I hate to do this she may need to find a mate to act as a balance to the powers she has" Able felt back for her since it was so much to ask of her

"Well she is unconscious right now. And Kalik, what on earth is your child doing?" the queen spoke as she looked over at the other male. This had him scratching his head nervously before he spoke, "Necromancy. She is raising the dead, the soldiers in specific. They are all ones that opted to be buried there back when my wife was alive, for when she needed them. Even at a young age.... Aeon took an interest in necromancy."

Able chuckled "like mother like daughter but I think if your majesty handles it right you can limit Aeon or her direct descendants to be the only ones so long as they serve the royal family to use Necromancy" Able knew that necromancy was against the law but limiting it would keep people from having a fit

The queen looked towards Able for a moment in time before she spoke, "I already have done that. Necromancy is such a dangerous thing to use, and only some people are even capable of doing it, without losing their sanity." It wasn't long before the black hound seemed to be appearing in the throne room with Aeon sitting on its back, and a strange expression on her features. "You look like you saw a ghost." "Nope but I have never heard a full grown male make such a high pitched scream before." Aeon spoke which had Kalik chuckling a bit.

Aeon looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "At this point in time worth it." With that she was looking at her father, who was just smiling softly before he was shooing her off. "Go get some rest. Or go read some books. Something other than using magic." he spoke after a moment in time, which had her giving a faint giggle before she was tossing him something. A locket that she had found in her mother's home, with a picture of her mother and father inside of it. "I found this." Aeon spoke and soon enough the hound was walking off.

Able watched as she headed off and then rolled his neck and winced when some of the bones popped "did you finally manage to get rid of the brothel or is it still operational?" Able had been asleep for so long that aside from food he was also craving sex and figured it was better for him to deal with those needs while his sister was sleeping then after she woke up

"We did get rid of it but in the end we ended up allowing it to reopen, but with different management. My sister-in-law actually runs the place." the queen spoke after a moment in time. Yes her dear husband had a sister that was a year younger than he, who ran the brothel. Okay more like half sister, but regardless the king and queen still loved her regardless. "I believe Asya should be there now. I'm sure she could recommend some good women if that is what you are looking for. But while you are there, will you see how she is doing. Last we heard, they had had some issues." Kellin spoke after a moment in time before looking over as her husband finally joined them, wrapping his arms around her. "You love should go and get some rest. And please let me take over the barrier for a while, I don't want you over doing." Dante spoke in a gentle voice one hand going to her stomach in almost a protective manner. "Yes my love." Kellin spoke and was giving him a soft kiss before giving Able a hug.

"of course my lady" with that Able headed off needing to eat a good meal and if possible bed a warm female body for a while. being in a death-like sleep for three thousand years made it so when he woke up all he could focus on was dealing with those urges

Back
Top Bottom