Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

The king was shaking his head before he spoke, "I honestly cannot tell. I can sense his magic but.... I cannot tell if he is at full strength or not." This had him looking over towards Kalik who was just staring off into space at that point in time. "He is pretty close to being at full power." Kalik spoke after a moment in time before he was looking off towards Aeon as she seemed to return to the group. Although she was wearing a crimson red outfit that he recognized as his wife's old outfit, and the staff he knew as well.

Kate nodded her head as that wasn't good news if he was nearly at full strength then there was little chance that they would be able to take him on without some serious damage to them all

Aeon just looked at everybody for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I feel the negative emotions. Looking at the glass half empty, is only going to lead to the enemy being successful." With that she was looking towards her father for a brief moment in time, and he was giving a nod of his head. She was giving a smile before she was vanishing in a swirl of magic, vanishing to her mother's mansion.

Kate stood up and then let her wings out "I am going to to a sweep of the castle grounds to make sure that everything is secure before settling in for the night"

"All of you stay on high alert." the king spoke after a moment in time before he was dismissing everybody. While everybody was heading off to settle in for the night, Aeon was going through her mother's stuff at the mansion, more than likely trying to find another way to release her power, find a way around what her mother had put.

The rest of the night seemed to go by quietly enough, and everybody was able to get some sleep, at least for the most part. Although come the morning, that is when they would sense the evil magic that almost seemed at their doorstep. Aeon still wasn't anywhere to be found, as she was still in her mother's mansion, and nobody could just teleport in at that point in time. She had finally managed to figure out how to unlock her full power, although it had knocked her on her ass, quite literally.

Kate was just landing when she felt the energy and she turned and looked around she still felt that they were outpowered even if she and Aeon could take him on it would kick their asses and they would be down for some time and things would go to hell in a handbag. Kate turned and headed to the front entrance of the castle and landed on the wall.

Sure enough the black demon was approaching the castle with a dark smirk on her lips before he was holding out his hand, which lead to his men charging forward to begin their assault. They probably would have taken to attacking some of the innocents, if Kalik had come out of nowhere and was cutting down, telling everybody to get the palace as quick as they could. Kate would be able to feel the familiar magic of the queen wrapping around the palace as well. If you wanted protection, you went to her. They had yet to meet somebody could could break through her barriers, they had even withheld against Aeon's mother, which was saying something. But that was all the queen was allowed to do to help, shielding.

Kate jumped off and headed for the male her power level spiking to its max while she was keeping it covered she would have all the power she needed to battle him but she knew she couldn't take him on alone so she hoped the others would come to her aid

At that point in time, trying to even get close to the male was going to be difficult, even if they were all at full strength. It seemed like during his exile he had made some rather powerful allies that were there guarding him, since while he was close to full power, magically he was strong but physically even Rozen could knock him over at that point in time. It wasn't long before Aeon seemed to be appearing, standing on top of the wall with her mother's staff in hand. The air around her just seemed to still before her voice was drifting through the minds of the other generals. "You'll not be able to attack him now, not until you take out his defenses."

Dre was standing not too far from where she was as he had gone to keep an eye on his sister. while he had felt her powers release he didn't know if she had managed to tap the powers that he and his brother and Aeon's mother had sealed away when she was but a child. Dre knew that the two girls were powerful without their full powers but with them, the two could easily take over if they wished to.

Aeon just watched from the wall before she was whispering something under her breath, magic seeming to radiate off of her before she was leaping off of the wall, and darting off into the forest. The trees almost seemed to come alive around her as she moved through the forest, heading off towards where the man's own magic users were hiding.

while she dealt with them Kate let loose and started taking down the men protecting the male as she was determined to kill him once and for all and to end the threat he posed to the king and queen

The Black Demon started to laugh after a moment in time before he was letting out his own burst of power that probably would have destroyed part of the wall, and knocked most of the soldiers down, had Aeon not suddenly formed between them, her hand held out. It seemed like he had released his full power as well, which had an almost dangerous smirk forming on her lips.

Kate had taken a hit form the blast and this would cause the female to snap and for a short time, her full power is released allowing her to take out all the men. but with this power came one downside she had no way to tell friend from foe so one the male was gone the others there including her friends would be in danger

Not that Aeon was overly worried about that happening, naturally as one of Kate's close friends.... they had already made up a precaution for if this ever happened. Same with Aeon. For calming Kate down, the two had come up with a special tune, just something that Aeon could hum. Something that Kate, even in that state would recognize. The same was true for Aeon, something that could be hummed, but different from the one that was used to calm Kate down.

Dre felt the release and instantly was at Aeon's side "we need to move everyone back and out of her way right now" Dre knew how dangerous his sister was at that moment and they needed to clear out asap

Aeon looked towards him before she spoke, "Get on that then." With that she was giving a faint smile before she was actually snagging one of his daggers from him, drawing it across the palm of her hand, allowing a few drops of her blood of fall on the ground. "I, daughter of your former master, summon you forth to reform the bond, and to do my binding. Now come forth." she spoke after a moment in time. At first nothing seemed to happen, and then the blood seemed to create a summoning circle. Soon enough what appeared to be a large black dog was appearing.

Dre wasn't pleased with her at the moment for doing as she was but he also knew interfering at that moment would cause problems in the long run as well

'What is your name child, and why have you summoned me.' came the voice from the black hound which had the female looking towards it fully. "I am Aeon Meletes, and I wish to reform the contract that was once made with my mother. I have summoned you to assist in our time of crisis. In exchange for your help this time, I offer to you all the souls of the Black Demons that are killed on this eve." Aeon spoke after a moment in time. Well this had the hounds eyes lighting up like no other. Souls were something that he liked, especially that of the black demons. They were so filling. Which is exactly why he was agreeing to this contract. It was good for both of them, and with how many black demon souls he was going to get that night..... Aeon probably would have to make an offering when she summoned him for a long while.

while Dre worked on gettng everyone clear from his sister the number of demons dying at that point were massive the hound would have its fill in no time

Aeon just watched the hound run about collecting souls and even killing demons himself. She, herself, was making her way through the forest once again, heading towards another one of the mages.

soon Kate had finished killing all the guards he had and she turned her sights on the male who had caused this and headed in his direction so as to take him out.

"Kate! Don't be stupid!" Aeon screamed after her when she spotted this, already having a bad feeling about it. No there was something off about this whole situation. That man was far to calm, and there was a dark look on his features.

Back
Top Bottom