Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

"Can we have sex?" Aeon questioned him after breaking the kiss, just looking at him, a look of want in her eyes.

"if and only if that is what you truly want my dear" Dre wouldn't if she was just asking because she figured he wanted to but if she wanted it and was asking for herself then he would

Aeon looked at him for a moment in time she was she was giving a nod of her head. "I do." she spoke after a moment in time.

Dre then bent over and scooped her up and carried her over to his bed and then laid her down on it before gently removing her clothes

Aeon looked at him for a brief moment in time before she was leaning up and giving him a kiss on the lips.

Aeon just looked at him for a moment in time before she questioned, "Why would the king want to name me as one of his generals?"

“Because your an amazing mage and your powers too those of even some of the greatest mages ever to live” Dre then slipped his fingers between her legs to make sure that she was wet and ready for him

Aeon just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I'm not that amazing." She was giving a slight whimper as his fingers were sliding inside of her, although a whimper of want if anything.

"yes, you are" once he was certain she was good and ready Dre shifted over her and gently pushed into her his cock stretching her walls as he did. even after the hours of sex earlier in the day he still desired her and found that he would always be erect and ready when she wanted him

The feeling was just as strange as it had been the first time, but this time.... it felt more pleasurable. Far more pleasurable at that point in time. A feeling that she enjoyed, and she figured that this could become a normal thing. Especially if it came to him. Maybe.... Aeon could finally find the courage to tell Dre about how she had loved him for a long time.

Good thing the rooms were sound proofed otherwise all that would be heard were the moans from the pair, and probably the groaning of the bed as he fucked her. "Dre." she moaned, her nails digging into his back.

Dre groaned at her as he pounded in to her and the head of his cock was pressing against the entrance to her cervix. Dre didn’t care if he got her pregnant since if he did he would stand by both of them

Honestly at that point in time Aeon wasn't even thinking about the possibility of pregnancy, no she was just enjoying the time with him. Already the male had gotten her off a few different times although .... they had already been at it for at least an hour, or pretty damn close.

Dre was at this point kissing her neck while pumping into her. his mind was fully focused on her and nothing else at the moment in time

Aeon was a withering mess under him at that point in time, honestly she wasn't even sure how to react to anything that was going on. All she felt was pleasure, and didn't want him to leave at that point in time. "Dre..... I love you...." she spoke in a soft voice.

Aeon just made out with the male, and ended up arching up into him, pushing him in more deeply. This was definitely more pleasurable than what had happened at the mansion, that was for sure.

Aeon curled into him after they were done, his cum dripping from between her legs although she didn't really care at that point in time.

Aeon was giving a nod before she cooed, "Sounds good to me." With that she was just resting a leg over his, and moving closer to him, closing her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom