Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Kate hid the Gem and then a blast of power could be felt as she let loose her powers and began to cut them down one by one without a care in the world.

It didn't take Aeon long to return to the palace, and upon returning she was setting Rozen down, allowing the child to run over to her parents. Her mother was kneeling down and was hugging her close to her. "Oh I'm so glad you are safe." the queen spoke, holding her gently.

one of the other generals looked at her "you left the weak-willed female there?" most of the males didn't think Kate was strong let alone powerful since she kept it hidden but they were severely wrong

"Silence. You were never given permission to speak." Aeon spoke in a rather dark tone as she wiped around and look at the general, folding her arms across her chest, magic seeming to ripple around her in her irritation at that point in time. "Kate isn't weak, she just isn't obligated to show her full potential to the likes of anybody." Aeon spoke before she was allowing her mother's staff to appear in hand and she was looking towards the king for a moment in time. "Your Majesty, I Aeon Meletes, accept the position offered to me from before." Aeon spoke after a moment in time, which just had her father giving a grin. Well if they were shocked that Kate was a general, they were going to be even more shocked that Aeon was once, she half of the time she made it seem like she was only a level one mage, which was more or less a beginner mage. Shame for them that she was off the charts, or would be when she finally managed to tap her full power. This had the king giving a nod before he spoke, "As king of this realm, I know name Aeon Meletes, as General of the Mages Division."

Dre smiled and then stepped forward and looked at the general "you really don't know my sister all that well she is Kathrine Wessics High General of the Kings army" this had the male paleing as the high general she was on rank with the princess in authority just like Aeon was now

Some of the males were paling, although there was one of them that was just scoffing and asking why the hell that really mattered. This just had the king snickering a bit but he wasn't saying anything at all. Aeon's father drifted over to his daughter and he was wrapping his arms around her in a hug before he spoke, "I see you found your mother's staff." "I found more than her staff." was all Aeon could say with a smile, before she was showing him mentally the mansion, the library, and everything that was there.

"Oh thank you." Aeon spoke with a bright smile before she was wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

"your welcome" Dre looked up when he felt the power enter the castle "if you can cast a masking spell over my sister while you and I can feel it right now I don't want anyone else to be able to or to know how powerful she is" Dre then whispered about heading to his room for the night once everyone was settled

Aeon was giving a nod of her head before she was speaking something under her breath, and that power that had been felt was seeming to disappear. Ironically it was just as Nyklus was walking into the room as well, which made it seem as if it was his energy but that wasn't a huge deal. He knew the truth about Kate, just as Aeon's father did. "Daddy.... I figured out how to activate my full power." Aeon told her father after a moment in time, after Dre had walked away which had him raising an eyebrow. Man he was narrowing his eyes when she explained how but he was nodding and spoke, "I trust your judgement."

Dre smiled at his sister but headed to his room and stripped down and went to wash all the dried off crap that was on his body from them being locked up for that time

Dre had given Aeon her opening if she still wanted sex with him all she had to do was come to him and he would give her what she wanted

In the end Aeon ended up showering before she was deciding that she was going to venture to Dre's room, slipping in there quietly and closing the door behind her. Although at that point in time she wasn't even there for the sex, she was just more there to talk at that point in time. Get a few things off her chest if anything. So she was sitting on the edge of his bed just waiting for him.

Dre walked out of his bathroom naked as the day he was born as he was drying off. seeing her there he looked at her and then spoke: "what is wrong?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to come talk to you about something." Aeon spoke although she was flushing a bit when she noticed that he was naked and was looking away quickly. Yet for some reason seeing him naked like that....definitely had her feeling something.

"Umm.... " Aeon started although she didn't make eye contact with him, but her cheeks were flushed red at that point in time. Oh man why the hell did he have to be so attractive? And standing in front of her butt ass naked at that point in time. Her thoughts were.... all over the place that was for sure. She really didn't even remember what she wanted to talk to him about.

"Aeon i know we're alone but if you need to tell me something go ahead and do so" Dre then wrapped his towel around his waist and looked at her

"I.... was.... Um.... Just wanting to .... um.... You remember that black demon that was banished for trying to kill the royal family just because? Yeah I saw him earlier. He was the one who had hired the others to kidnap the princess." Aeon spoke after a moment in time just squirming a bit to get more comfortable.

Dre sighed and then rubbed his head "that isn't good we will have to deal with him" this time Dre saw her shift and looked at her "is something the matter"

"I..... Ummm.... N....No I'm fine." Aeon squeaked after a moment in time before she was standing up quickly, although was a bit of a clutz, and tripping over the rug on her way towards the door and ended up falling on the ground, more than likely flashing him. Well home embarassing was that. On top of the fact that her panties felt wet...but that is what happened when she had gotten a bit turned on from seeing him.

"Aeon I can tell something is wrong" Dre helped her up off of the ground and then held her steady in front of him so that he could get a good look at her face

"Oh it is nothing just..... I wasn't expecting you to walk out of the shower naked and..... Umm...." Aeon started but shook her head a little bit. In the end she was just giving a small sigh before standing on her tip toes and giving him a kiss on the lips.

Back
Top Bottom