Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Aeon looked towards him before she mumbled, "I'm okay. I'm better now." With that she was sitting up and stretching a bit before spotting the plants, giving a small smile. "You didn't burn yourself or anything did you?" she questioned.

Aeon gave a small giggle before she spoke, "I remember when you were attempting to impress me when we were younger. Trying to show off that you knew how to properly pick certain plants, only to fail even after I tried to warn you. I'm glad though.... that you finally learned. Some think it to be useless to learn the different plants and how to safely pick them." With that she was getting up and drifting over to him before grabbing his arm, drawing him towards the couch to sit with her.

Dre chuckled a little "yea but I also figured if I knew the plants that healed it would help if I got wounded in battle" Dre had figured that knowing the information was better then not since on the battlefield you had to make do with what he had

"Yeah it will most definitely make a difference between left and right." Aeon spoke in a soft giggle before brushing some hair from her face, and resting her head on his shoulder.

Aeon looked towards him before she spoke, "The sooner I get it done, the better." With that a book was appearing and she was looking for the page that she needed to find, so that she could get started on the potion.

Aeon was working on getting the potion done for the next hour or so. Working on breaking apart the plants and mixing them all how they were suppose to. It was done after a while and she was mixing it with a drink that was for Richard, whenever he woke up. After that was done she was hiding a small yawn, really wanting to go back to sleep at that point in time.

Richard had woken up to use the bathroom just as she finished and once he checked in he took the drink she made him and downed it before waving and heading back to bed.

Aeon looked towards him sleepily before she spoke, "Night again." It wouldn't take long for the potion to kick in, and she was definitely grateful that the humans didn't feel the pain of the marks fading away. Once Vince had gotten back on his feet, he had gone to comfort Kate while she withered in pain. Aeon just curled up on the couch at that point in time.

Dre picked her up and then headed to the other cleared room in the hall and settled her down on the bed and then climbed in next to her and wrapped his arms around her "get some sleep I will be right with you all night long"

Aeon was only half paying attention to him, no all she could feel was the pain of the contract fading. Although that pain was finally beginning to fade away thankfully. She ended up snuggling into Dre and found herself falling asleep quickly enough.

while Aeon's contract pain had faded quickly Kate wasn't so lucky the pain was burning through her as if she had had acid poured on her. Kate's true form twitched and jerked in pain as well

The pain had been fading, but hadn't faded away completely. Aeon at some point in time had just locked her mind away from the pain, forcing herself to focus on something else completely.

Aeon just curled more closely into him although after a bit she found herself wide awake and just sitting up, gazing around for a moment in time.

At that point in time Aeon wasn't even sure why she was so alert, there was nothing there at all. After a little bit she found herself getting up and wandering off, almost as if she were drawn to something. Which is exactly what is was, something that her mother had hidden away was calling out to her. Her mother's staff to be specific.

Aeon made her way through the hallways and was heading into a hard ass room, before a snap could be heard and lights were flickering on in the room. At that point in time looking at her eyes she almost seemed lifeless as she was pushing on the wall and the block seemed to slide in which opened up a secret passageway which lead deeper underground. This area reeked of blood, but this is where the necromancy and blood magic was practiced.

Dre grimaced at the smell as he really didn't like it. Dre figured that if she was looking for something then just walking with her would be the best option unless he felt something was wrong or that she was in danger

Eventually Aeon came upon a room where the only thing in there seemed to be a staff that was just floating in the center of the room. This had her walking into the room and grabbing a hold of it before she was looking over her shoulder at Dre for a moment. "Did you know.... I was asked to become a general." she spoke after a moment in time as she was drifting over to him, the staff in hand. Although this is about when she was just glancing around for a brief moment in time, almost as though confused as to where they were.

"yes I did" Dre had been told that she was asked and he felt she would make a great general along with his sister since they would be able to advise the king and be able to give him the information he needed

Back
Top Bottom