Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Aeon just shuddered before she spoke, "Any guy who wants to do it that way, gets to let me shove something up his ass first and see if he likes it. It hurts like a bitch." With that she was moving close to him and standing on her tiptoes and kissing him on the lips. "You know.... I didn't mind losing my virginity to you...." she spoke in a soft voice before drawing away. She had had a crush on him for a long while, although kept it to herself....unsure if he just saw her as a friend of his sister, as a sister figure as well, or what. "I kind of want to do it again..... now.... in the library." Aeon spoke in a soft, almost hesitant voice.

"I know it does Aeon" Dre was a little stunned when she said she wanted to go again in the library "you know we have a guest in the room right" Richard had been able to keep caught up with them as they had walked there

Aeon looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "I'm well aware." With that she was giving a small shrug before she was actually turning and walking back into the library. Although it was more to look at a few other books that had caught her attention. There were a few books within the library that one wouldn't even be able to open unless they were apart of her bloodline.

Aeon just studied a few of them for a moment in time although it wasn't long before a seemingly random book just floated over to her, and was landing in her hands. This had her studying it for a moment before she breathed, "Oh my mother's necronamicon." With that she was actually hugging it to her chest before she was storing it away with the other books that were going to be put away in her private library. She would look at it later.

After a bit Aeon was having the map appear in hand and saw that the other two were close. This had her speaking something softly, stating that they had permission to enter the library and the office that was behind it.

Dre walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her lightly before speaking softly in her ear "if after all this and you manage to break the bond for the contracts you still want me to take you again come to my room in the castle at night" Dre wanted her to come to him and for them not to be bothered by anyone

Aeon looked over her shoulder at him before she spoke, 'I can do that. But for the time being, you will need to stay with us. There are some alchemy ingredients that I will need, but we will discuss that after we find the others." With that she was actually turning around and burying her head into his chest.

Soon enough everybody was reunited, although Aeon was only half paying attention to the arrival of the other two. Nope she had taken to sitting in one of the chairs and was reading through another of other books.

Vince walked over and was speaking to Richard quietly while the other two were talking and Aeon was doing her reading. At least Aeon had been reading, although it wasn't long before she was on her feet and rushing out of the library and towards the office that was there, and she was digging through stuff.

after hearing what had upset his sister which he didn't blame her for Dre walked over to the two males and pulled them in to the hall so he could speak with them privately

"Yes?" Vince questioned after a moment in time. While they were doing that, Aeon had finally found what she was looking for. The entrance to her mother's hidden alchemy lab. Some of the things that she needed were there...actually the items that she would have needed to wait a few months for them to bloom where there. Unfortunately she would still need Dre to grab the other stuff. Wasn't that lucky. There were some other rare alchemy ingredients that had her going over to study them, and actually slowly collecting.

Dre grabbed him by the neck and held him off the ground "listen closely you little bug of a human just because demons are used to pain doesn't mean we don't have feelings or that we are heartless. for someone like my sister being a warrior means you have to deal with being rapped and most demons aren't gentle or caring during sex so you will go and apologize for hurting her or I will end your life"

"Dre! Seriously! Put him down! This is so not the time to start this right now. We already know that neither parties was willing to have any part of the sexual act whatsoever!" Aeon spoke after a moment in time before Vince was being magicked away from the other demon, and appearing behind the young sorceress who was putting her arm out in front of the human. "And that is not the way to go about doing stuff! Humans aren't like demons! They are fragile. Yes he should probably apologize to her for what was said, yet again from looking at memories.... she did basically tell him that demons didn't care about pain. He was being gentle because that wasn't something he knew about demons, and that was still technically rape. He was being gentle to make it seem a little more consensual if anything." Aeon added after a moment in time before she was pulling her hair up into a ponytail and was just watching Dre for a brief moment before she was walking past him after something caught her eye, moving down the hallway to examine something.

Dre growled but didn't snap at her to stay out of it as he would have liked to since she was right it wasn't the time and she wasn't the one he was furious with. the male should learn to think before speaking. Dre then leaned against the wall and crossed his arms so that he could remain calm while waiting for her to finish up what she was doing

Yes Vince probably shouldn't have said what he had said, but now definitely wasn't the time for them to be fighting against each other. The human just took to standing against a wall, near Richard and just speaking to him quietly. Although at that point in time he was more discussing something that they had upcoming at school within the next few days.
Aeon returned after a little bit before she was looking towards the two humans and questioned, "Are you wanting to be released from the contracts? If so there are two ways that I can do it. The choice is yours how you wish to do it. The first way is a potion that you can drink, that will sever the bond. Unfortunately I don't know the other side effects of it. The second way is I can temporarily remove your soul from your body, which will give that "contract" the sense that you passed away and it will end up fading away, then I just return the souls. This is a safe place to do both of them but removing your soul.... that has its risks as well."

Richard looked at her and then nodded his head as he listened to her "I'll take the potion I would rather my soul not be removed from my body if you don't mind" while Richard was slightly adventurous he wasn't too keen on the idea of having his soul pulled from his body and then put back in to it

Aeon was looking over before she was giving a nod then looked at Vince, who had decided that he wanted to do the opposite. He would allow his soul to be removed. Man that was putting a lot of trust in Aeon.

Vince was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "Yep go ahead and steal by soul." This had Aeon giving a small nod before she spoke, "Yes I shall get started on this as soon as possible."

Back
Top Bottom