Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Aeon was giving a nod before she spoke with a mumble, "I'm never doing that again. I hurt now. Getting stabbed.... or letting two guys fuck me at the same time. I still feel nothing but dried cum on my thighs, and I'm sure there is still plenty inside as well." Yeah she was complaining at that point in time as she continued back towards where they had seen the library.

Dre lifted his eyebrow but said nothing having a sister taught him to keep his mouth shut when a female was bitching.

Aeon would soon find that Kate had dropped her barrier some and would be able to hear the female mentally cursing Vince and plotting on how best to kill the male

Soon enough they had arrived in the library, which is about when Aeon could all of a sudden hear the thoughts of Kate. And it wasn't even because Kate had dropped her barrier, it was more because the magic that the man was using on them... was canceled out when they entered the library. Which also meant that her magic was back as well. "Dre.... There are so many here.... So many of these were books that were said to be lost to the ages...." Aeon breathed as she was doing a circle just looking around. It wasn't long though before a particular book seemed to be catching her eye, and it was floating off of the shelf and over to her hand. This had her flipping it open and she was looking through it. Yes this was talking more about that damn summoning circle, including how to break it.

Dre nodded his head and then opened a pocket portal "put them all in here if you wish they will sit like they do here and once we are free I'll take them back to your private library and have them shelved for you"

Aeon looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she spoke in a soft voice, "You don't need to do th...." Although she was definitely distracted by something that she had read. A small frown decorating her lips. This summoning circle was definitely more complicated than what she had originally thought. "There is a third way to break it. But this is the most dangerous of them all. To make the human's soul....something other than human." she spoke after a moment in time.

"so basically turning them in to a demon like us and yes Aeod I do after what we put you through it is the least I can do besides Kate would be pissed if you lost these" Dre couldn't hear his sister so he didn't know how pissed off she was at the moment

"It doesn't specifically say demon. Oh wait there is a fourth way.... but this one seems far more dangerous than the other one. Soul trapping. Basically taking the human's soul and trapping it away within an object. The bond will not be able to detect the soul and will think that the human died, which will cause it to break. But what makes it tricky.... sometimes putting the soul back is more difficult than not. And... the body is more or less a corpse. And.... No.... to be honest.... I wouldn't mind sleeping with you again sometime...." Aeon spoke although the last part was spoken more lovely and quietly, more to herself if anything.

Dre looked at her and then ruffled her hair "just ask but let's get these books out of here if he got in here we would all be in big trouble" Dre knew these were all powerful magic and if they left them unprotected it could cause serious powers

Aeon looked towards him before she spoke, "I forgot others can't see magic like I can." With that she was touching his arm and allowing him to see through her eyes for a brief moment in time. Looking over towards the doorway he would see the magic criss crossing in front of it. Powerful and ancient magics. "That magic right there keeps all out that aren't meant to enter. It states that only direct blood descendants and those they trust may enter."

"it is powerful magic I will give you that but I can't help but wonder how old it is." Dre knew as some magic's got older they weakened and became easier to break. Dre then looked at one of the books and carefully took it down flipping through it as he quickly read it

Aeon looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "Since my mother was a little girl." Which said a lot since that was a long time ago, a very long time ago. And from the looks of it, the magic was still standing strong.

Aeon looked towards her for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yes I know. But still.... for magic to last for thousands of years is impressive." With that she was looking around the library one last time before she was making her way towards where the secret passageway was at.

"that it is the only time I have heard of it is if someone used blood magic to make it last as long as the bloodline does." Dre put the book back up and then looked at her

Aeon looked over before she spoke, "Blood magic is a very rare thing for one to learn. It is considered forbidden, just like that of necromancy. But forbidden things are the fun things to learn." With that she was going over to a bookshelf before she was snagging one of his daggers and using it to cut her hand, pressing it against one of the books. "I, Aeon Meletes, daughter of Raiza Meletes, demand that you reveal your secrets." she spoke. At first nothing happened but then a strange symbol was appearing and then a doorway was opening.

Dre looked at her "your mother used blood magic Aeon" he knew it was forbidden but that didn't stop him from being right most high-level mages did use one of the forbidden arts

"Yes I know. She was also an avid user of black magic and necromancy. I am just like her. I followed in her footsteps." Aeon spoke after a moment in time before she was walking through the magical doorway, the other two following after. They were soon entering into a different room, which had her just looking around for a brief moment.

Aeon just gave a small sigh before she mumbled wondering how this was going to help them find the others. Although after a brief moment in time something was catching her eye, which had her going over to look at something, only to see that it seemed to be a map of the mansion. And there were what appeared to be dots moving on it. However entered the mansion was automatically registered and appeared on the map. Granted one couldn't tell who it was, since there was no name or anything, but it told a person when there were people there and where they were.

Aeon was giving a small nod of her head before she spoke, "I would assume so." With that she was reaching out to Kate mentally and showing her a map of the mansion, telling her to focus on the map and not what was actually in front of her. Even if it meant making a left turn when there was seemingly a wall there.

Vince just followed after her quietly, just gazing around for the time being.

Aeon did look towards Dre for a moment in time before she questioned, "Can it be painless? Sex that is...."

"it can as your body adapts and gets use to it why do you ask" Dre didn't mind her questions but at the same time they were a little odd for her

"Just curious I suppose. It got better after the pain went away. But never again am I letting anything near my ass again." Aeon spoke and was shuddering a bit.

Back
Top Bottom