Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Aeon looked up from what she was working on before she spoke a few words and all around the house seemed to blaze with magic. For a brief moment in time even Kate and Dre would feel their powers vanish, but only for a brief moment in time. It changed after their names were "written" into the magic that surrounded the mansion, indicating that they were allowed to use magic.

Kate shivered a little "please give me a heads up before you do that" Kate didn't care that she had done that but she did want a heads up before hand so she couldn't be freaked out by it

"Sorry." Aeon spoke after a moment in time before she turned on her heel and was walking down the hallway, hair fluttering behind her as she did so. This is also when the spell that created the labyrinth dropped, since nobody there was seen as an intruder other than the man who had attempted to teleport. Hadn't quite gone that way.

Kate smiled and then leaned back against the wall and then slid to the floor and rested her head on her knees while she trusted Aeon with her life she didn't trust the male wandering around not to try anything

"We mind as well get some rest while we can. We are safe here. I'll work on getting the contracts broken." Aeon spoke after a moment in time before she was looking at the two humans for a brief moment in time.

Aeon looked towards Kate before she was nodding and spoke, "Yeah you can rest in the office on the couch. i know that is safe, I'm not quite sure about the other rooms as of right now."

Aeon just watched for a moment in time before she was going to start on getting the contract broken between Kate and Vince first, since that she could do with what was there.

Aeon just watched Vince for a brief moment in time before commanding him to lay down, which he did. With that she was speaking soft words and magic blazed around the pair, before something seemed to emerge from the male, which she was drawing to herself. His soul.

Aeon knew that it probably hurt but there wasn't a whole lot that she could do about it at that point in time. Nope her focus was completely on what she was doing, just watching as the contract mark start to burn away.

Kate started to shift taking her demonic form from the pain. if Vince were to walk into the room he would find her curled up on the floor since she no longer fit on the couch

Not that Vince could really walk into the room since his soul was in the hands of Aeon at the time, and his body was laying prone on the ground almost as if he were dead. Soon enough the mark was gone completely and Aeon was speaking something else before she was moving forward and pressing against the prone male's chest, allowing his soul to return to his body.

Aeon didn't say anything at first, nope she didn't really seem to move from where she was kneeling next to Vince. At that point in time she was more just making sure that his soul was going to stay put, and that nothing was wrong. After she was satisfied to was shifting so that she was sitting on the ground instead of kneeling. She did look over her shoulder at Dre for a brief moment in time before she mumbled, "Umm.... ask me that in like five minutes or so. That wasn't easy....at all." With that she was actually laying back on the ground, staring up at the ceiling. Holding onto his soul, she had also been exerting magic so that she could keep the reapers away from soul, which hadn't been an easy task at all.

Aeon looked towards him after a moment in time before she was speaking, "There are like four different plants that I need." With that she was listing them off, and even describing them. Although she knew that he would know where to look for the stuff, usually he had been with her when she went out herb gathering.

Dre nodded his head and then vanished from the room heading to where he needed to go to get the herbs for her. it took Dre about an hour to find them all and pick them as some would burn the skin of not handled correctly and he didn't need the burns right now

While he was gone, Aeon had gotten the other three settled in rooms around the mansion after she made sure that everything was safe. She on the other hand had taken to going back to the library and was curled up in one of the chairs. She had been reading although at some point in time she had ended up falling asleep.

Dre soon returned with everything she had asked for, seeing that she was sleeping Dre set the plants on the table and then covered her up and let her sleep

Aeon did end up rousing a bit when he returned and was rubbing her eyes. "Oh welcome back..." she mumbled in a soft voice.

Back
Top Bottom