Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

Karia looked at him before she was giving a shake of her head before she spoke "No.... I don't know.... I'm clueless to all of this." With that she was brushing her hair away and looking at the new marking that had formed on her arm. Something from Aeon to help make it a bit more difficult for her to be tracked down at that point in time. With that she was turning to face Death fully before she was actually walking up and giving him a kiss on the lips, fully on the lips. "As long as you promise you'll be gentle."

Death kissed her back “of course I will be gentle and try not to hurt you” Death pulled her close to him knowing full well that she would be able to feel his arousel

Karia was giving a slow nod although there was a faint flush on her cheeks when she felt his arousal. "You know.... You need an actual name." she mumbled after a moment in time.

“When you become a lord of death you give up all things like your name” Death knew he would eventually need one but at the time he didn’t have one

Karia looked at him before she was shaking her head then spoke, "You need not give up anything if you don't wish to." With that she was actually stepping away from him before she was actually unzipping her dress and sliding her arms free, allowing it to drop to the ground. She had a few bruises from what had happened earlier, but nothing major. She was sure the only thing that he would possibly question about was the black spell mark that was on her chest right above the crevice of her breasts.

Deaths eyes flashed when she removed her dress and then stepped forward and scooped her up in to his arms his mouth descending on to hers as he claimed her lips in a kiss

Karia just looked at him for a moment and soon enough she found herself in his arms, and his lips against hers. It was hard to believe that a lord of death could be so gentle, yet again... strange things happened all the time.

Death walked them over to the bed and leaned down setting her on the bed as his hands roamed over her body slowly removing the rest of her clothes

Karia just looked up at him for a brief moment in time although she was covering up a bit after he had removed her bra. More because she definitely wasn't use to men seeing her naked.... or being around men in general. She did however loosen up at the comfort from her wisps who were assuring her that everything would be fine.

“Relax your beautiful Kiara” Death then kissed her again while removing his own clothes. Death was more then ready to take her but at the same time he was going to take his time

Karia just looked up at him for a brief moment in time before she was moving away from him a bit, so that they were more on the bed.

Karia did end up stiffening up slightly when she felt his hand travel down between her legs, although relaxed. At first she was unsure of the feeling of his fingers buried inside of her, although eventually it was quite evident that she was enjoying it.

Death smiled and once he was certain she was prepared he spoke softly “ I am going to enter you my dear all I need you to do is breath and try to remained relaxed”

Karia was giving a nod of her head before she was actually wrapping her arms around his neck and drawing him down to her, kissing his lips.

In the end even with trying not to hurt her, there was still a small whimper of pain coming from Karia when her hymen was breaking. There would be blood on the bed after they were done, but that was pretty normal after a virgin lost their purity.

“Just breath my love it will pass” once he was fully in her started to move hoping that it would help and ease some of the pain she was feeling

Karia had tears falling down her cheeks at least for a brief little bit. It had been painful but that was fading and being replaced with something different. All it took was a little getting use to. After a bit she actually found herself arching up into him a bit, giving a soft whimper of pleasure.

Death smiled and pushed a little deeper with each thrust but he was also taking care not to move fast as the bond had to be formed slowly

Karia had originally terrified of losing her virginity, of sleeping with a man but.... it wasn't that bad. Perhaps that was because of the bond that made it more bearable. Or the fact that it just felt right.

The next several went by and in the end it was Karia who was mumbling that she wanted to stop. She was sore, quite sore at that point in time, and exhausted now.
Definitely proof that they had been going on for quite a few hours, and she had been willing to try quite a few different positions as well. She had discovered that she wasn't fond of anal when they had tried that, and she wasn't sure what to think of oral.

Karia ended up curling into him and was soon asleep. The wisps just seemed to watch over them as they slept. It wasn't long though when a reaper seemed to appear to speak to Death.

Back
Top Bottom