Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoning (GuardianAngel and LunarWolf)

"Maybe. Remember this demon is far stronger than he was before. It is.... strange." Karia spoke as she hugged the cloak close.

"It isn't Ceres I'm worried about. There is a large amount of corruption. Babies, even unborn, can easily be corrupted. But as long as he can get her within a few hours. The wisps protect her. In particular.... her elder brother. Killed three years ago... before he could even meet his siblings." Karia spoke in a soft voice.

Karia looked at him for a moment before she spoke "I an a grave keeper. My life is solitude. I would prefer to try and stick to that."

Karia was just looking at him before she spoke "If I'm needed I'll be in the catacombs. I've for a few specific weapons for a few people. Dre is one of them, as is Aeon. You and Asya have yours, as does Kate. Oh I have one for Dante as well."

Abel nodded his head but before she could leave he spoke one last time "Karia I know you would rather be alone but you have a mate now one who will bend over backward to make you happy speak with him if being the queen of death makes you uncomfortable he will do everything to make you happy"

"Abel.... It isn't that I would prefer to be alone it is.... That is all I know. I've been alone for a while. I'm sure you understand what I'm talking about as well." Karia spoke after a moment in time.

"that I do I was asleep for a long time Karia and alone but now that I have Asya even if she isn't my soulmate and we are only together for a short time I relish in not being alone in having someone to talk to who has different opinions then I do" Abel stood up and walked over to her gently touching her shoulders "give it a chance you never know what may happen"

"I've never had a lover before..... Not once...." was all Karia could say after a moment in time before she was giving a small shake of her head. It wasn't long before Asya was walking into the room, rolling her shoulders a bit.

Karia was just giving a small nod before she was dismissing herself and vanishing away. Asya was watching before she was walking up to Abel and wrapping her arms around him. "Abel. I want to send them away. The younger ones. Kate, Dre, Aeon, Aeon's twin. I want to send them all away and keep them out of this fight. At least then.... if things go badly, there is still somebody to oppose him." she spoke after a moment in time.

"that won't work and you know it Kate and Aeon are too strong to keep locked away and if we don't take him out now we will never be able to end him beside it is time for those two too use their true powers" Abel wanted his siblings out of there as well but he knew that it would not go well if they tried

Asya was giving a nod before she spoke, 'Right now we have to act carefully. That madman has Ceres but I guess she went with Willem willingly. It would seem that.... they got to Rozen. Kellin and Dante had sent her away to a secret home so that she could still have some freedom. Still they found her." God if her niece was hurt at all, that man was going to pay big time. Already she could feel her rage bubbling up at that point in time, and her eyes were flashing colors angrily.

Abel asked over and wrapped his arms around her and then jumped when a portal opened and both females fell trough landing on them. Abel felt a blast of power come through before the portal closed up

Asya was looking over as well when the portal suddenly opened up and the two of them were falling out of the portal, Ceres holding onto Rozen, who was obviously sobbing and frightened at that point in time. Not that you could really see the child since Ceres had the cloak wrapped around the pair of them, probably to protect more so Rozen from something. "Mark is being stupid.... even as king he isn't going to be able to stand against him." Ceres mumbled and was looking down at Rozen, who was still babbling about something that the man had opened. Just as she was stating that he had opened the Well of Ascension was about the time that Aeon was coming up to see if everything was alright. Asya saw the small look form on the young sorceress' face at the child's words and soon enough she was turning and bolting off, more than likely heading towards the library. Obviously she knew something about what the child was talking out. Ceres was releasing Rozen so the child could run over to Asya, and cling to her aunt. "Auntie..... Nyklus....." Rozen whimpered which had the woman picking her up in her arms and just holding her close. "Shhh sweetie. He is strong, he'll fight to the end. I'll have somebody go to the summer home and look for him. We'll bring him back. Don't worry."

Abel looked at her “he is probably working on getting away right now” Abel watched as a beat up Mark walked out from the shadows dragging a limp and near dead death lord

Asya looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "That is quite possible." She was keeping Rozen from looking over towards Mark when he showed up with the bloodied Death Lord. Yeah the kid really didn't need to see that at all. It wasn't long after that before Aeon was running back up with a few books in her arms. "Oh... Poor guy...." was all she could say about the death lord before she was side stepping the near death guy. She was however catching site of something and was pulling the cloak away to reveal the brand on his side, which had one of the books floating open to a page. "Ceres. Were either you or Rozen branded with this symbol at all?" Aeon questioned after a moment in time. This had Ceres looking over before she spoke, "They tried. They didn't succeed." This had Aeon giving a nod although Asya was raising an eyebrow as she looked over at Aeon. Nope she wasn't even going to try and read the book, it was something even she didn't understand. And that was saying something.

Back
Top Bottom