Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fibers of Fate (Jovialtraveler x MysteriousD)

Ryoko nods slowly, then faster. “Just go easy on the nipples...” she blushed, resting one hand on his shoulder as she kisses him again, grinding on his thigh and moaning. She’d have to relieve some tension after this.

Diego nodded before he went to Ryoko's chest. They weren't too big or too little. Just the perfect size and added to the wonderful beauty that was his girlfriend.

His hands gently grabbed her breasts and began kneeding them, his fingers going over her nipples. He felt the plasure began growing more and more as he dove into the kiss.

Ryuko squirmed, and when he brushed her nipples?... she broke the kiss to gasp, then her grinding took on an almost desperate quality. Seems they were sensitive. “Ah, Diego~” Ryuko grabs his hair and leans towards him, her other hand resting on his chest as she began grinding on his shaft, careful not to let it inside her.

Diego groaned out loud and grew even harder as he felt Ryuko's wet maidenhood grind against his leg and he was feeling the pressure built up. He couldn't help but smile itnernally when he learned one of the weak spots of his girlfriend. "You're amazing," Diego said as he felt her grip his hair and her resting on him. "Oh goodness..." he said as he felt her grinding up against him, so close yet not going to enter.

"Let me return the favor," he said one hand moved from her breasts and began to gently finger her. If she was going to make him cum, he wanted her to feel the same pleasure.

“Thumb... my clit...” Ryuko whispers, licking her thumb and two fingers before carefully pinching the head omg his cock between them, using the three digits to gently massage the tip while she ground. “Do you know what you like?” She asked

Diego nodded before he felt Ryukobegan pinching his head and he was groaning in pleasure. "N...no, but those is so good," Diego said before he leaned in to kiss Ryuko more passionately while he would press his thumb against Ryuko's pussy. He would then go from one finger to two, trying to get her to cum first. It was a passionate competition between them. Trying to see who can get the other to cum first. Diego felt as if more and mroe of his suppressed passion was being awakened.

Ryuko whimpered against his lips. Maybe she shouldn’t have given him that particular piece of advice. She used her left hand to stroke as her right massaged the head, moaning into the kiss and closing her eyes. Oh... for a beginner, he was really good.

Hearing Ryuko whimper was enough of a sign that he was on the right track. Diego increased the pace of his fingering while he kept teasing and pressing against her clit. "I'm wanna make you cum," Diego whispered lovingly in Ryuko's ear, wanting to pleasure the woman he was with.

She grabs his other hand and guided it to her backside, panting softly as she whispered “me too.... hey.... let’s... let’s count down... and try to do it at the same time....” Ryuko smiles.

He held so close to him and their bodies began touching. It was an explosion of heat and pleasure. Upon hearing her sweet words, Diego smiled in return and nodded. He was counting down with her as he felt himself grow closer and closer.

And then the moment that Ryuko would come, Diego would cum as well. It was unbelievably amazing. He felt so close to her... so connected to her and just doing this with her was better than anything he did by himself.

Ryuko shivered and bucked her hips, clinging tightly to him as she kissed him, basking in the after glow and cooing quietly. “It’s... so much better with someone else.”

She smiles, laying there under the shower head and panting softly. “Diego.... thank you for this.”

Diego was panting from the climax, better than anything he had ever felt to prior. He held onto her her tightly, her hot body on his, with the mere contact being glorious enough because it was with her.

“That... was... amazing,” he managed to say, his mind recovering yet couldn’t help but wonder how it would be like when they would go all the way.

“Thank you too,” Diego told her with a smile as he kissed her.

“You want to curl up together in the same bed after this? No pressure to go any farther than cuddling, but just.... enjoying being together.” Ryuko smiles, wondering if what they said about people being more honest after sex was true.

"Yeah, I would love to," Diego told her with a smile of his own. After they finished washing one another and drying up, Diego cuddled up with Ryuko, holding her closer to him, savoring the wonderful connection between them. "You are so wonderful," he told her affectionately.

“You were better,” Ryuko kissed his chin and turned so her back was against his chest, looking up with a smile, “my room or yours?”

"Well, we are in my bathroom, so probably my bed then," Diego told her with a smile as they went back into his room and he laid down, holding Ryuko. He felt so utterly happy to be with her.

She lay on top of him, eyes shut, feeling.... safe. She’d rarely felt truly safe with anyone. It was nice. Ryuko sighs happily and turns to face him, putting her arms around him and dragging the covers up to her waist using her toes. “Should’ve brought pajamas.”

Diego felt at peace, having his girlfriend just lie on top of him, born of them nude, but he didn’t care. He was just happy having here here with him.

Diego brought the covers closer to them before wrapping his arms around her back.

“This is nice too as well though,” Diego told Ryuko lovingly before giving her a peck on the nose.

“Right. It’s... I dunno, i used to use clothes like armor, almost. I thought if I dressed like delinquent, people would fuck off... but then I was lonely. I lived like that for years before I met Mako. But I’m still not out of the habit of trying to push away anyone that gets too close.” Ryuko said, kissing his chin. “You’re the exception.”

Diego held Ryuko tighter before he leaned to kiss her forehead in response. "You don't have to be alone anymore. You don't have just me. You have Mako, her family, your sister and her friends," Diego told her comfortingly with a smile.

“I know. I’ve known that. I’ve had Mako for a while, but letting others in has been harder. Especially getting intimate... Thanks for being patient. Um... how’s your ankle?”

"It's all right," Dieo answered Ryuko's question over his ankle. He was going to be patient no matter how long it took for Ryuko and her intimacy problems. He wanted to be with her and she was worth whatever. He kissed her forehead once more while caressing her. "I want to be with you and we'll go at whatever pace you are comfortable with," he said.

Ryuko nods. “I know. You don’t push. You just let me take my time... I guess that why I feel comfortable around you. I’m not going to lie and say I suddenly want to pour out my heart and soul but.... I’m slowly opening the door for you. Thanks again for being patient.” She closes her eyes.

Diego sighed with a smile and snuggled up to Ryuko. I guess I always have my heart on my sleeve, which is why I am open with my emotions and stuff," Diego told her as he would fall asleep soon after she does. The slumber lasts for a few hours while the rain hammers down.

Diego begins waking from his sleep and sees Ryuko still there. He reaches to put on his glasses and notices the time. About early afternoon, so a few hours have passed. Time for lunch then.

"Time to get some lunch, sweetie," he told Ryuko with a smile.

“Not hungry.” She muttered, awake, but not bothering to open her eyes. Ryuko was quite comfortable, and in no mood to walk through the cold ship to get her clothes. “You think we can find a place that delivers to boats?”

Back
Top Bottom