Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fibers of Fate (Jovialtraveler x MysteriousD)

Diego was surprised by Ryuko’s soft kiss, but he wrapped his arms around her and deepened the kiss. He remembered what she said during their first kiss and so on.

He didn’t care if they were soaking wet or it was raining harder. He was enjoying the kiss with her too much. He held her tightly, wanting to comfort her.

Ryuko pulls him closer, grabbing his shirt and slowly breaking contact. “Let’s get inside. Don’t want you catching a cold or something before the fight.” She picked up the needle and her sword, putting them both in the duffel bag, beforewalking back to Diego. “CAn you walk on your own?”

Diego savored the kiss though he couldn’t help but chuckle in response to what Ryuko said about them going inside so they wouldn’t catch colds.

“Yeah, let’s go inside,” Diego told her with a smile.

Diego managed to stand up and while his feet hurt a bit, he was able to walk back with little problem. “We should take our clothes off. They’re soaked,” Diego said as he removed his soaked shirt.

She glanced over her shoulders and bit her bottom lip, blushing as she turned to give him some privacy, slowly taking off her tank top. “Are you sure we shouldn’t do this in separate rooms?”

"Well, it was just for me revoing the shirt, but all right. I'll go so I won't make you uncomfortable," Diego told Ryuko with a smile before he kissed her and heading to a different room.

"You missed your chance, Ryuko. You need to overcome your fears," Senketsu told Ryuko while Diego was in the other room. He removed his shorts too and sighed as his underwear was also wet. He removed them and was considering whether he should shower.

“I don’t want to rush this, Senketsu...” ryuko said, opening the backpack she’d brought to stow her clothes in. “And... look, I am a bit scared, but who isn’t. It’s my first time... I want to do it right. Besides, he’s American. What’s he going to think about my hair down there?” Well now she was making excuses.

“Ryuko, I get that, but you don’t have to do it with him right now if you don’t want to, but don’t be afraid to get what you want. You always been the type to get what you want,” Senketsu told her reassuringly.

“Besides, he cares about you for who you are, so I doubt the hair thing would be much of an issue,” he said flatly.

Diego was still in the nude in his room and was still wondering whether to shower or not. It was still raining hard.

“Right... but this is different. If it was a fight, it would be easy. But this... I’m trying to open up, but it’s hard. Every time I push the door open a crack I-“ Ryuko sighed. “I’m scared. I’m scared of opening up. I never meant to let Mako in, honestly.” She slowly finished undressing, then grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around herself like a towel. “I’m going to take a shower. I’ll... I think I’ll invite him.”

“Well, imagine this is a fight. And who you’re fighting are your fears. And your prize is the chance to be happy,” Senketsu advised her. He then went and hugged her. “I know you’re scared, but you have people that care about you know,” he said, supporting her.

Then there was the sound of water.

“Looks like he began showering already. It’d be better if you went and surprised him,” he told her.

“We both know how I’d react to being surprised in the shower. I’m knocking.” Ryuko said, hugging Senketsu before setting him down and walking down the hall, following the sound of water until she found the right door, then knocking firmly so he could hear. “Diego, mind if I join you?”

"Yeah, that's true," Senketsu said while chuckling. Fortunately, the room was pretty close by and Diego had left the door open of his room so Ryuko could come in. The bathroom door was closed and Diego managed to hear it.

"You can come in," Diego said automatically before he realzied what he said. By the time he realized what he said though, Ryuko was with him alreayd in the shower.

Ryuko shed her blanket and walked in to join him, hands covering her body as she smiles at him. “You look nice.” She said, reaching for the soap, having to step close to do that. She couldn’t help but glance down. “Oh wow, that’s bigger than I expected.” She murmured, before awkwardly coughing.

Diego blushed at haer being nude with him. However, when she made a comment regarding his size, he blushed even heavier."T-thanks. I know I'm not special thougjh," he said as he tried not to look. "You look very pretty," he told her with a shy smile.

“Thank you....” ryuko looks up, then kisses his lips gently, one hand on his shoulder, slowly pushing down as she got down on her knees as well. She didn’t want to slip and ruin the moment.

Diego kisses Ryuko back gently, one of his hands on her shoulder as he was being pushed down and saw her go down on her knees. "What are you doing?" Diego asked in a dazed state. He coudlnt help but keep loking at her wonderous beauty.

“I really don’t want to slip and ruin this.” She wraps her arms around him and kisses him again, closing her eyes and leaning towards him.

Diego blushed when he fetl Ryuko wrap her arms around him and feeling her lovely chest press onto his, but he began melting into the kiss. He hugged her back, holding her tightly while caressing her back. Being connected with her was utterly amazing.

She hesitantly added a little tongue to the kiss, unsure of exactly how to do it, but growing more relaxed the longer it lasted. Ryuko found she enjoyed this.

Diego leaned into the kiss and when Ryuko would start doing tongue, Diego began returning it, all while he was holding her tightly. He did not want to let go of her.

He was enjoying this a lot. He kept caressing her faces and sides while doing so.

Ryoko kept leaning forward until she on top of him, moaning softly as she broke the kiss, blushing a bit. She was glad they were in the shower... it made hiding how wet she was Much, much easier. “We should.... we should finish washing up....” she kissed him again, grinding slowly against his leg, “later.”

Diego heard Ryuko’s soft moans and it aroused him, based on his growing erection pressing onto Ryuko. The sensations were wonderful and growing tantalizingly stronger.

“What do you wanna do?” Diego asked Ryuko as he stroked her face lovingly.

“Just... more of this.” She felt him against her stomach, Hard, throbbing, hot. Ryuko gulped, leaning back and wrapping her hand around it. “I could give you a handjob...” she slowly moves her hand up and down, “how’s this?”

Diego groaned softly in pleasure when he felt Ryuko's soft hand grasp his growing erect shaft and began moving up and down, making him feel more aroused. "T-that's good," Diego said with pleasure laced in his voice. He was becoming more exciting and they shyness was giving way to curiosity, fascination and excitement.

Ryuko smiles, squeezing a bit harder as she sped up. “Sit Up. I can’t kiss you and jerk you off at the same time if you’re laying down.” She bit her lower lip and looked down. “Is it getting bigger? And harder? I thought it was a binary thing, just on-off.”

Diego did as she requested, sitting up so they could kiss before seeing her turn a bit shy at it. "Kinda. It's about stimulation and such. Though I'm now fully aroused and erect because of you," Diego said while he was in a loving daze because of her. He pulled her in for a kiss while caressing her back.

"C-can I?" Diego said, indicating at her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom